LadyLibra
LadyLibra
Sire (102)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
23:44:39 Mar 03 2016
Read 1,990 times

Our theme for 2016 is Radiance: Bringing Forth Your Light into the World.

Please join us for classes and thoughtful discussion on integration of higher and lower self, and integration of the extraordinary with the mundane. We are looking forward to sharing our techniques for using our radiance to navigate this process, and we are excited to hear you share how you blend everyday life with working with energy. If you would like teach a class for this year to help us expand on this theme please submit a teaching application to our programming team with the link on our website.

The Gather runs from Friday, May 13th until Sunday, May 15th. As with previous years, we will have a wide variety of lecture styles and hands-on workshops, hosted by House Members and guest speakers.

Our Hotel for this year is once again the Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel. They are located right at the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, which is really convenient for those attendees who are flying in. Also the hotel is accessible by the RTA Rapid line that runs from Tower City Downtown to the Airport. There are many of the same features with the Sheraton as with the previous hotel. They have a restaurant on-site, a Starbucks in the lobby, and wireless internet throughout the hotel. Please click on the ‘Hotel Information’ link for more information, directions, and a link to reserve a room.

This year’s pre-registration will be $45. Pre-registration will end April 30th. The rate at the door will be $60 for the entire weekend.

•  REPLY  •

LadyLibra
LadyLibra
Sire (102)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
23:47:01 Mar 03 2016
Read 1,987 times

This is the link to their website. You can find more details there. ;)

http://www.kheperu.org

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Vampirewitch39 on May 19 2016  •

•  Events Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.0646 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X