Aliens
Ophidian (66)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Vampyre Lovers
Vampire Rave member for 7 years.
22:16:18 Jun 09 2016
Read 2,401 times

There are so many Ufo's and alien stories out there.
I personally like the alien greys as many call them.

The ponder is, Do you believe? Why and why not. Is there a story you could share. Please do.

•  REPLY  •

Gamorrah
Gamorrah

No Longer Registered
04:27:40 Jun 11 2016
Read 2,380 times

What's alien greys?

•  REPLY  •

Lutris8
Lutris8

No Longer Registered
02:28:42 Jun 12 2016
Read 2,367 times

Yes, I Believe! I'm not allowed to discuss experiences, or much information. I will say the following comes from a source that doesn't play by the same rules... http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_19a.htm

•  REPLY  •

LadyLibra
LadyLibra
Sire (102)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
06:32:31 Jun 12 2016
Read 2,354 times

I have personally seen a UFO on two occasions in our atmosphere. I have seen them in the vast, distant sky at night time as well. They are up there, you've just got to look for them. Go outside and watch the stars at night. You'll see shit flying around up there, I promise lol. I've also seen a UFO on two separate occasions and on both occasions, I was not the only one who saw it. The first time, my mother was with me. That sighting was insane, I mean, there was no denying it. (Which the USAF denied it anyway lol.) The second time, a friend's son also saw it. Both sightings were in the Crystal Coast, Carteret County area of Eastern North Carolina.

•  REPLY  •

Dakotah
Dakotah
Premiere Sire (120)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
06:32:47 Jun 12 2016
Read 2,353 times

Astronomers believed that the most powerful event in the universe was the explosion that occurs when stars collapse near the end of their life before the 60’s. However, with the improved drugs of the 60s, astronomers were able to see all sorts of things. Enter the SuperNova. Gamma ray bursts (GRB) burst into the astrophysics scene with an a roar, For twenty-five years they didn't even know where they came from...

So what might happen if one of these babies went off in our galaxy?... The solar wind pushed cosmic dust out of our solar system and keeps it at bay. The super waves of light, gamma and X rays that radiate from an active galactic nuclei would create a global disaster...

Enter the Hopi.

The history tells of three worlds that came before this one. Each world is older than the previous. Each ended when the blue star appeared. The Hopi say the blue star is about to appear again. Based on the dust that lies between our solar system and the center of the galaxy, an active galactic nucleus would appear as. Some Nations (Native Indians) believed in constellations in many cases some Nations believed in the same formations for stars that other people do. Constellations seemed to be marked by the same knowledge that western civilizations on the other part of the globe was aware of. We call them by different names but the star arrangements were very similar.

Hopi believed in maps that have been drawn. That Hopi Nation existed at the center of the earth or Turtle Island. That beyond them was the sky and that beyond the sky were dimensional portals or sky holes as they called them. Beyond the dimensional portals was an area that they call the Ocean of Pitch, were the beauty of the night sky and the galaxies spun out towards them; beyond that were the boundaries of the universe. And that set along the rim at the boundaries of the universe were 4 different extraterrestrial groups.

Early Dakota stories speak of the Tiyami home of the ancestors as being the Pleiades. Astronomy tells us that the Pleiades rise with the sun in May and that when you die your spirit returns south to the seven sisters.

The Hopis called the Pleiadians the Chuhukon, meaning those who cling together. They considered themselves direct descendants of the Pleiadians. The Navajos named the Pleiades the Sparkling Suns or the Delyahey, the home of the Black God. The Iroquois pray to them for happiness.

My people, the Cree, believe we came to have come to earth from the stars in spirit form first and then became flesh and blood.

http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi2.html

•  REPLY  •

idbeholda
idbeholda
Blood Drinker (68)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:48:09 Jun 12 2016
Read 2,349 times

To quote Calvin and Hobbes: "I think the surest sign there is intelligent life in the universe is that none of it has made any attempt to contact us."

While our perception of the universe tells us that it's quite large, to assume we're the only intelligent species on this side of The Great Attractor is utterly ridiculous. And if they did show themselves, but chose to hide, I can't really say that I blame them. We fight over printed paper, coalesced black ooze from the rotting cadavers of dinosaurs, the color of each others skin, who walks into what building which day of the week (which usually includes indoctrinated ideals with socioeconomic undertones hidden behind thinly veiled allegory and facades of bullshit), and even who does what with their genitalia when it doesn't involve a first person account or narrative, or even actually harms anyone.

The idea of a higher power is a bit of a stretch when you take into account that at this current juncture, we've delved ourselves into a more intense and calculated gameplan of genetic engineering and tinkering. Whether this is good or bad is up to you to decide for yourself.

In the same vein, people often confuse the idea of a higher power and spacefaring intelligent life to be a mutually exclusive concept, but it's not. When we adapt our own genetic structure to suit our environment at the expense of some preconceived notion of that same higher power being malevolent, that's manifest destiny, no matter how it's spun.

The strange lights we've all seen, could very well be intelligent life that is exogenous to our planet. But it could also be the result of vows of silence and redacted paperwork of our own doing as well.

So as such, in the name of gambling, and probably at the expense of a detractor or naysayer, if you were to ask me who would likely show themselves to us, knowing what the ramifications would be, I'm placing my bets on spacefaring intelligent life.

Other than a handful of statistical anomalies on a personal level, the concept of "God" has not once shown itself in the recorded history of mankind. Not once, outside of a divinely inspired manuscript based on second, third, or word-of-mouth accounts.

Once you acquiesce yourself to mathematical certainty and probability in its most unbiased, objective form, and how shitty the human race is as a whole, you'll understand why I can't blame God for showing itself either.

Let that sink in, and take all the time you need.

•  REPLY  •

idbeholda
idbeholda
Blood Drinker (68)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
08:51:06 Jun 12 2016
Read 2,348 times

for not showing itself*

inb4 grammar nazi

•  REPLY  •

LadyLibra
LadyLibra
Sire (102)
[ Give / Take ]
03:14:48 Jun 13 2016
Read 2,333 times

I most definitely believe that aliens are out there.. It would be a really big waste.. We live in a multiverse is what scientists are starting to believe. :D

•  REPLY  •

xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:58:24 Jun 13 2016
Read 2,320 times

Of course I believe in aliens. I haven't seen any, but the truth is out there. As there is people who have have seen them.

•  REPLY  •

dracula777
dracula777
Fiend (35)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
08:18:23 Jun 14 2016
Read 2,299 times

Well I do believe the more you open your mind of other kinds of life and ask are self what truthly are we on what kind of aliens could be out there be not just Gray's but tall whites as well vampires are alien like in it own way so just because we all look a like don't mean are all the same race =)

•  REPLY  •

LadyLibra
LadyLibra
Sire (102)
[ Give / Take ]
04:39:31 Jun 15 2016
Read 2,275 times

Exactly. I think we would be genuinely surprised at to what "aliens" would really look like if we ever really saw one. I'm sure they look nothing like we think they should. I think the government knows about what's going on but they just don't want to tell us for whatever reason. Mass hysteria.

•  REPLY  •

xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
[ Give / Take ]
21:09:31 Jun 15 2016
Read 2,265 times

Mass hysteria has always been a issue with most government agencies.

•  REPLY  •

dracula777
dracula777
Fiend (35)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
07:25:59 Jun 16 2016
Read 2,254 times

Well ask your self how far the truth go when it not matter of what they look like but What do they know what kind of knowledge do they have because we are just as much as alien to them as they are to use in are differences as they where helping minkind it why blonde hair and blue eyes was such a big deal because there was a alien race that had them but looked human so not everything is what it seems when it the government that fools man to think what is real when it would be selfish to think we are alone as man See's the world in black and white when we all just animals trying to be civil look around you under all the madness and insanely there a other world to what we really are so would you go down the rabbit hole that the question

•  REPLY  •

DarkoTheLite
DarkoTheLite
Hellion (73)
[ Give / Take ]
Immortal Blood (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Immortal Blood (Coven)
15:58:11 Jun 16 2016
Read 2,247 times

It used to be Martians!

Now it's Large Grays
Small Grays
Lyrans
Sirians
Paleidians
Reptilians
Illuminate
and a host of others!

I was told by someone that there
are no humans, we are one of the above!

•  REPLY  •

Aliens
Aliens
Ophidian (66)
[ Give / Take ]
17:32:08 Jun 16 2016
Read 2,240 times

DarkoTheLite,
There is no humans? we are one above? Can you explain that better?

and the first ponder still on the roll.... do you believe, and why.

•  REPLY  •

dracula777
dracula777
Fiend (35)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
20:16:19 Jun 16 2016
Read 2,234 times

Well most of them where just named there a alien that look like humans but there not from what was told there 89 more races but it seems there just 2 aliens races that are helping mankind

•  REPLY  •

DeadOfKnight
DeadOfKnight
Doppelganger (69)
[ Give / Take ]
Gothic Blood (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Gothic Blood (Coven)
23:25:29 Jun 16 2016
Read 2,230 times

Which two are helping or at odds with
Each other. Paleidians is one what is other?

•  REPLY  •

dracula777
dracula777
Fiend (35)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
00:14:13 Jun 17 2016
Read 2,218 times

Well it is the short Gray's and the tall whites that why you hear about them there known to take humans and there children to teach them skills you can't learn on earth but there is a case of hybrid humans on earth of baby hybirds with other alien races because earth is breeding pool for alot kinds of aliens the Paleidians eat humans so do Reptilians but there in 2 groups of them some like humans some don't so the truth is aliens where all was here they will not show them self because humans are just not ready it why I tell people to question everything because it not what it seems

•  REPLY  •

DarkoTheLite
DarkoTheLite
Hellion (73)
[ Give / Take ]

00:33:55 Jun 17 2016
Read 2,213 times

Are Lyrans generally Paleidians or
Sireans. The first sang astral vamp
Claimed to be from Lyra then backed
Off all of a sudden

•  REPLY  •

dracula777
dracula777
Fiend (35)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
01:17:23 Jun 17 2016
Read 2,204 times

Well oh sorry I got it mix up with a bug race pleiadians are the first to help it why blue eyre and blonde hair was a big deal in ww2 lyrans pleiadians was there elders but they helped as well so human had alot of help over the years with alien's that not adding all the hybirding

•  REPLY  •

dracula777
dracula777
Fiend (35)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
01:38:02 Jun 17 2016
Read 2,201 times

So Sireans are a type of mermaid that taken form when Atlantis break down into water and become there own kind so they are not the first when there was alot of different kinds of life that was on earth before them

•  REPLY  •

LadyLibra
LadyLibra
Sire (102)
[ Give / Take ]
18:15:21 Jun 17 2016
Read 2,184 times

I have actually heard that story before.. It's called "The Light". It's supposedly some HUGE secret contained and kept by the Illuminati. Check this video out. It's got some really cool background music, but it tells the "true story" of Atlantis, the Illuminati and how the human race became to look the way it does today.

(Also: For those people out here who don't really comprehend grammar skills... "true story" is in quote because I do not PERSONALLY believe it is true or false either way. This is what the AUTHOR says. ;) Just making sure I clear that up before folks go and think that I actually believe this to be true LOL)

So.. ALL of that being said. My opinion of the matter? I believe that it COULD be true. It's a possibility and it sure would explain a WHOLE hell of a lot. ;)

•  REPLY  •

dracula777
dracula777
Fiend (35)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
20:03:06 Jun 17 2016
Read 2,179 times

Well Atlantic was around for along time it where the fist Aliens that come earth https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xSY6on-M9Vw

•  REPLY  •

DarkoTheLite
DarkoTheLite
Hellion (73)
[ Give / Take ]

22:36:31 Jun 17 2016
Read 2,175 times

Very interesting as I was born blue eyed
Male with brown hair. And almost the
Father of a Lyran child. I was told the
Baby died but who knows? Might have
Been mind games! Very cool video
Reminds me of bringers of the Dawn!

•  REPLY  •

LordBloodMoon
LordBloodMoon
Great Sire (112)
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven Of Mystical Blood Moon is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven Of Mystical Blood Moon
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:26:22 Jun 18 2016
Read 2,170 times

I believe the ancient astronaut theory, I believe we have been visited, helped, attempts to destroy and start over, that it was all just people?aliens much more advanced then us...primitive people came up with stories of gods and powers trying to explain what they saw..

why do I believe it?

Because more advance people and technology makes way more sence than invisible all seeing all knowing god that is supposedly Good and Kind but lets all this crap go on which he himself would have to have created..

•  REPLY  •

dracula777
dracula777
Fiend (35)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
03:57:13 Jun 18 2016
Read 2,168 times

Well egyptian gods are different and are the ones that helped atlantis and there people grow before aliens ever came to earth

•  REPLY  •

DarkoTheLite
DarkoTheLite
Hellion (73)
[ Give / Take ]

22:25:17 Jun 18 2016
Read 2,159 times

For some reason I bought the first
Jewelry ever an Egyptian Ankh and
Spirit vessel for no apparent reason!
So much to understand! My my!

•  REPLY  •

xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
[ Give / Take ]
18:58:15 Jun 21 2016
Read 2,131 times

I seen so many videos and websites on and about atlantis. It always interest me to no end. I would also go and rewatch videos about it.

I also find it interesting on some topics about alien take overs.

•  REPLY  •

DarkoTheLite
DarkoTheLite
Hellion (73)
[ Give / Take ]

19:18:35 Jun 21 2016
Read 2,126 times

Sometimes I wonder if Vampires are really
Aliens and since vampires are more identifiable
That is their alias or is it the other way
Around ET and the the types are really vampires
Underneath. Or are aliens not even related?

•  REPLY  •

xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
[ Give / Take ]
02:18:02 Jun 22 2016
Read 2,117 times

Many have many different view points on this. Some believe one way where other believe another. No way is wrong by my book, its just is.

•  REPLY  •

WishBone
WishBone
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
07:37:42 Jun 22 2016
Read 2,110 times

i wonder about all the theories and possibilities myself, are aliens another life form or are what we call aliens just the government doing covert activities

•  REPLY  •

DarkoTheLite
DarkoTheLite
Hellion (73)
[ Give / Take ]

15:24:34 Jun 22 2016
Read 2,106 times

I love that! I wouldn't put anything
Past the government. Probably hires
Aliens that indeed live in Area 51 just
To mess with us and see who would be
Insane enough to tell all. While the rest
Hush! Sometimes I feel we are continually
judged and tested! Maybe if we knew
more we would go oh right right right!
And I'll shut my mouth! ;)

•  REPLY  •

dracula777
dracula777
Fiend (35)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
07:19:34 Jun 23 2016
Read 2,092 times

Well I think there more to it then that like alien hybriding with humans and other races clearly me know aliens are real but so as we talk about vampires it contradicting just saying

•  REPLY  •

LilyRose
LilyRose

No Longer Registered
05:45:55 Jun 24 2016
Read 2,079 times

To believe that we are the only intelligent life in the universe is arrogant and foolish . I have seen things In my travels that seem to confirm that they are real. All over the south into the west I have seen the lights and stuff that acted intelligent and did not appear to be man made in capabilities.

•  REPLY  •

WishBone
WishBone
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
08:51:30 Jun 27 2016
Read 2,054 times

perhaps it was god mad... i think there are a lot of intelligent things that exist in the world such as animals and plants and perhaps even crystals but to say what exactly constitutes a alien or foreign life could be argumentative on certain bases and aspects but in generalizing aliens tend to be connected with life forms other than that on earth, even living organisms can be seen as a alien life form on a different planet not to get off topic but there is an interesting belief called animism that might be interesting to some

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/animism

•  REPLY  •

WishBone
WishBone
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
16:01:55 Jun 30 2016
Read 2,038 times

the most interesting story about aliens was of a interracial couple that went public with their story. here i will share a few links on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlJhDgUtoj4

http://www.ufocasebook.com/Hill.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/25/betty-and-barney-hill-ufo-experience_n_907770.html

•  REPLY  •

QueenofHeaven
QueenofHeaven

No Longer Registered
15:18:02 Jul 06 2016
Read 2,007 times

Of course they exist. They always have.
Someone very close to me remembers being alien, in a ship, looking down upon Earth with what looked like a red shield around it.
Some believe that to be the atmosphere whenever it was first forming, however he could not enter.

My neighbor and her son witnessed a strange craft with lights following their car down a dark road nearby. Whenever they sped up, the craft sped up. When they slowed down, it too slowed down. She said that if she would have stuck her arm out, she could have touched it that it was that close to their car. They finally decided to stop and get out of the car, and it flew off quickly.

I have personally seen a strange craft floating slowly over my place and my neighbors. It was oval shaped, emitted a soft white light and was silent in it's passing.

•  REPLY  •

ThedarkprinceVvvvV
ThedarkprinceVvvvV
Necromancer (96)
[ Give / Take ]
The Cry of the Banshee (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Cry of the Banshee (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
00:49:11 Jul 07 2016
Read 2,002 times

ive heard many stories but I have not had any personal experiences, which im actually glad.
Many have stated stated they have had unpleasant experiences.
but i do beleive they are out there but if they took a look at our planet and what we do to it all the time amongst our selves. I think they are avoiding it.

•  REPLY  •

LilyRose
LilyRose

No Longer Registered
04:06:20 Jul 14 2016
Read 1,976 times

We all have our own views and beliefes. I for one believe that there are other civilizations out there. I believe that we have been visited since before the beginning of recorded time. Someone has been guiding us along over the mellinia.

•  REPLY  •

Severus
Severus
Sire (107)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
11:09:13 Jul 14 2016
Read 1,973 times

I hope there is life out there in the cosmos... and as others have pointed out here mathematically it is almost a given that there is life out there. But the reply to this is always "then why haven't they contacted".

So ponder this idea for a moment... we share 99% identical DNA with our closest primates, the chimpanzee. That means everything that separates us on a physical emotional and intellectual level exists in that 1% . Now imagine an advanced alien race (and they would have to be advanced to traverse deep space). Imagine how different their genes and DNA would be to our own. What abilities and traits would separate us from them. Image if it was just the same 1% we share with the chimpanzee but in the other direction..

Why haven't they spoken to us??
Well why haven't you stopped what you're doing to holding a conversation with a bird or an ant?? And if you did stop to speak to... say the family pet, how often do they respond??

The fact is that they probably haven't stopped to contact us and even if they have we probably aren't smart enough to understand that we have been contacted.

•  REPLY  •

QueenofHeaven
QueenofHeaven

No Longer Registered
17:05:01 Jul 14 2016
Read 1,969 times

Now one moment....
Just because it's not announced that they have NOT spoken to "us" doesn't mean that they have not.
Not everything you know is out on the surface for all to see and hear.

•  REPLY  •

LadyLibra
LadyLibra
Sire (102)
[ Give / Take ]
04:02:54 Jul 24 2016
Read 1,938 times

I think that they have BEEN made contact back in the 40's. The Roswell crash and the crash in Kecksburgh, PA in 1965 were the most realistic of the evidence I've seen. I mean, they keep saying that there's no "evidence" but you sure could have fooled me. What the hell is this than???

•  REPLY  •

HellsBitch
HellsBitch

No Longer Registered
13:58:20 Jul 24 2016
Read 1,931 times

I would say, it's decently "doctored" footage.

I have seen several objects that I would say are unidentified flying objects. But, just because I couldn't identify them, does in no way mean that they are spaceships piloted by aliens from another world.

I think people are way too gullible and willing to believe the outlandish.

•  REPLY  •

Aliens
Aliens
Ophidian (66)
[ Give / Take ]
05:06:25 Jul 28 2016
Read 1,906 times

The Roswell UFO incident refers to an event on July 8, 1947, when a United States Air Force surveillance balloon crashed at a ranch near Roswell, New Mexico, prompting claims alleging the crash was of an extraterrestrial spaceship. Just pointing out the date of that, more so.

•  REPLY  •

DecayDecayDECAY
DecayDecayDECAY
Interloper (47)
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven Of Malevolent Shadows is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven Of Malevolent Shadows
01:15:13 Aug 06 2016
Read 1,867 times

I believe there is always going to be valid points for both sides who believe or not to prove one right and the other side wrong. Part of the problem is that both sides of the beliefs are so diluted what may or may not have been truths is nothing more than opinions now. I find either way it makes an interesting read and often an entertaining movie.

This wasn't meant as a jab to anyone who believes or doesn't believe. It was just my an opinion added to an interesting topic.

•  REPLY  •

Lore
Lore
Shaitan (64)
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
22:28:44 Aug 11 2016
Read 1,836 times

I believe. I feel that there is just to many habitable galaxies and planets for us to be the only sentient life that's developed. Just my two cents

•  REPLY  •

Sorvena
Sorvena
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 4 years.
14:19:48 Aug 18 2016
Read 1,813 times

I have seen something oval shaped, putting off a pale white light.
It wasn't a blimp. It was gliding without sound and seen during the day.

A friend of mine had a really wild personal experience with her son with a craft that followed their car on a dark road. Both testify to it.

We're definitely not alone in this world or the universe.

•  REPLY  •

xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
[ Give / Take ]
03:09:28 Aug 25 2016
Read 1,789 times

Reading the thread, I been wondering if the stories we come across of people being abducted, have any weight to them. Does any one have thoughts on this?

•  REPLY  •

Libertatus
Libertatus
Mosquito (7)
[ Give / Take ]
09:54:34 Aug 31 2016
Read 1,758 times

Of course "aliens" exist, Think about it..

our planet is located in a very small solar system on the outer edge of the milky way galaxy, which contains thousands upon thousands over other stars with other planets..

But there are an infinite number of other Galaxy's they each have thousands upon thousands of stars with planets in orbit..

do you really think, outta the quadrillion bazillion basically infinite number of planets throughout the universe as a whole ( which is always expanding) that "life" only happened on one planet?!

if you believe that we are the only ones out there, please do us all a favor and dont breed or adopt. Let your ignorance die with you...

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (118)
Honor: 143
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
14:18:18 Sep 05 2016
Read 1,725 times

Dear Human: If you believe that you are the only creature in this big universe, then, you are going for a big surprise. Alien are there...up there. Yes, I believe that something must exist up-there. Dude, is too big to be un-habitable.

•  REPLY  •

WeareLegionWeareOne
WeareLegionWeareOne

No Longer Registered
03:34:10 Sep 07 2016
Read 1,717 times

The horror stories of intrusion into the orfices of your body and nearly unendurable pain is more the reality of what a urologist checking you for cancer will do than any alien could dream up. *shudders*

•  REPLY  •

Aliens
Aliens
Ophidian (66)
[ Give / Take ]
15:33:24 Sep 22 2016
Read 1,677 times

This is true. Sad, but true. The things we do to each other, is sometimes more wacked, then what the aliens are doing to us.

•  REPLY  •

YogenSha
YogenSha
Scamp (26)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
08:05:45 Sep 23 2016
Read 1,672 times

"I believe alien life is quite common in the universe, although intelligent life is less so. Some say it has yet to appear on planet Earth." - Stephen Hawking

From a sheer probability perspective I do believe that 'intelligent' life exists somewhere in the universe. Keeping in mind that the conditions to host intelligent life require a bit of luck considering the violent and extreme nature of the universe and development of planets.

While I will admit that life is likely to exist somewhere out there. From what I understand of the energy and science harnessed requirements to both conduct and survive the kind of deep space travel it would take to make it from any potential phone home location to Earth makes it just as easy for me to believe that the very popular greys have about an equal chance of being evolved humans from the future traveling back in time.

Ancient. Aliens.

•  REPLY  •

16:42:41 Sep 24 2016
Read 1,661 times

i kinda do believe in them i seen a ufo once here where i live

•  REPLY  •

Dakotah
Dakotah
Premiere Sire (120)
[ Give / Take ]
05:41:44 Sep 30 2016
Read 1,627 times

I sometimes wonder what we would do if we did discover there are aliens out there. How it would change certain religious beliefs. I would love to watch some religions implode on itself. Some religious leaders I could see simple claiming we saw they weren't human and would simply explain that those are other Humans, separated from us for "reasons." Or simply that, "Man was chosen to be superior. Those Godless aliens weren't chosen and God doesn't love them like he does us. That's why they're not here on Earth which is awesome."

Then again some people are so invested in their belief that NOTHING will change their beliefs ever. But this is a sort of down-home-country-bred-tornado-baked trailer trash argument to religion. I do think Aliens flies in the face of creation myth. Aliens would signal the end of human-focused religion though it may take a bit of time. I sometimes wonder if the Governments across the World did have proof of aliens that this is why we are not told.

But then Science flies in the face of the creation myth so who knows. I mean we have people who legitimately believe that fossils are tools of Satan or that the Flintstones was a documentary. I do tend to think that it would stand to reason within our lifetime or our kid's lifetimes; we'll get the answer if someone is out there. And I also think that if we ever discover aliens, modern Christian churches would just see it as another tribe of godless aboriginals in need of converting.

•  REPLY  •

Sorvena
Sorvena
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
14:45:28 Oct 01 2016
Read 1,603 times

I can answer that.
It wouldn't change religion at all actually.
What do you think Angelics are?
What THEY seen fall from the heavens were just that. Aliens.
They didn't call them Aliens because they didn't have that word to use as a reference.

Religion is not a bad thing.
It's a collection of stories told by people of that time.
They tell it by words they had to use, and it was up to the "modern" day man to rewrite them using current words, and they still do to this day.

Believing aliens really isn't far-fetched theories.
There's enough evidence to support that we see things all the time in our night and day skies and there's enough vocal stories by Native tribes to testify what THEY too saw in their times.

Religion is only bad when people impose them on others.

•  REPLY  •

Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Premiere Sire (126)
[ Give / Take ]
16:44:06 Oct 05 2016
Read 1,580 times

But would those who hold great religious conviction share your take about angels being aliens? I highly doubt it. It would be far more likely that they would view them as demons.

That's just my two cents, and that's all I'm going to say on the topic of religious. Not gonna touch that topic with a ten foot pole, thank you.

Do I believe in aliens? Hmmm. Yes and no. I believe in other life forms on other planets in other galaxies. I'm not so arrogant to think the human race is it. However, I do not believe little green men travel in spaceships to Earth in order to abduct and study humans.

Sometimes when I think about aliens or other lifeforms, I think about the movie Horton Hears a Who. What if we're Whos and aliens are Horton??? What if we're a speck on a dandelion?

And if I think about that too much, my head starts to hurt, so I don't. :) Eh. I believe in the possibility of all things. Yes, even little green men flying spaceships and playing with anal probes. The probability of such a thing being legit ... That's another concept entirely. I don't believe it's probable, but I wouldn't be offended if I were proven wrong someday because I'm open to the possibility of any and every thing.

Also, I like the idea of aliens being evolved humans who have traveled back in time. That's pretty cool. That should be a movie. I'd totally watch it!

•  REPLY  •

Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Premiere Sire (126)
[ Give / Take ]
16:48:07 Oct 05 2016
Read 1,579 times

Oh, and I forgot to mention that at one time, my mother claimed she had been abducted by aliens. I tend to doubt her story, though, because she was going through a traumatic time, with the divorce from my father and stuff. I think she was suffering from a severe case of depression; possibly even having a bi-polar manic episode. I don't know. She did claim it, though. I never ask her about it now because I don't want to embarrass her if she was ... well, talking out of her head. Plus, she gets really mad if I tell her she said something and she doesn't remember it. Like, really mad. It would be ... interesting to hear her story, though, if she still thinks it really happened. Other than her, I've never had anyone else tell me they had been abducted.

Also, is it just me or does it seem like alien abduction stories aren't as commonplace as they once were?

•  REPLY  •

Sorvena
Sorvena
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
17:28:05 Oct 05 2016
Read 1,575 times

Actually not where i come from. They don't view them as demons at all. Why would they? They're aliens. It would make zero sense to view them as such since daemons rather, aren't seen as aliens by religious types.
Daemons are more spiritual sided rather than physical ones. So really, to say it's doubtful, really isn't.

•  REPLY  •

Sorvena
Sorvena
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
17:38:22 Oct 05 2016
Read 1,571 times

Daemons includes Angelics if you want to inject the Greek versions.

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and deities, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the deities themselves.

In this definition, Daemons or Demons (Christianized word), wouldn't be seen as alien.

When a scripture says , "fell from the heavens" meaning the Angelics, then it wouldn't be far-fetched to assume these are alien individuals, and i'm sure in those times, they were seen as such, and there are others i've spoken with that would share that viewpoint whom are religious.
It's the ones that actually study what is being said that takes the time to analyze what that yes, this is what it's saying. To me, it's rather common sense knowledge.

•  REPLY  •

YogenSha
YogenSha
Scamp (26)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
17:39:42 Oct 05 2016
Read 1,570 times

Cin,

Appreciate you allowing your imagination to entertain the theory. It is something that I don't think has been made into a movie. Someone has written a book with this theme though:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rob-szarek/are-ancient-aliens-really_b_4380799.html

In my experience, people who tend to get REALLY upset when you remind them of something they have forgotten often tell a lot of stories. The frustrations they explode with is a defense mechanism to derail your attempts to call them on their BS. I don't know her personally and there are exceptions to every rule, but if you think this is the case, I would advise that when it happens. Do not engage further and simply note that they were lying to self. The truth does not compel people to respond that way.

As far as the drop off in alien abductions, I believe this to be directly related to the increase of cell phone cameras. We are walking security cameras in this day. If one was abducted, in order to sell this story they would have to be taken from their home while sleeping or in the shower. Otherwise, they'd have to sacrifice their cell phone to sell the story. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Growing up, peers would say I was abducted all the time because of how different I was. Hell, I've even heard it a handful of times in my adult life. If they are correct. My memory was wiped pretty good.

•  REPLY  •

Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Premiere Sire (126)
[ Give / Take ]
21:19:49 Oct 05 2016
Read 1,564 times

Perhaps my choice of words was poor. Maybe I shouldn't have said demons. I would almost bet my life that the Christians around here would view aliens as an aberration to their faith rather than angels that fell from Heaven, though. Of course, I may be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time, certainly won't be the last. And I am not saying all Christians would feel that way. Mostly, the ones that I am referring to would be the ones who are older and less ... familiar with or open to science. More set in their ways, I guess. These are the types of people I could see regarding aliens in a negative light. The younger generation seems to have no problem believing in aliens while also practicing Christianity. There are some that believe in both ghosts and God, too. There are also those that feel to believe in ghosts is sacrilegious. I am not, by any means, generalizing how an entire culture would react to a situation. And, as you said, perhaps those you are familiar with would be more inclined to see them as fallen angels. It's definitely an interesting take. I've just never heard the same sentiment held during my time in the church so ... I can only make assumptions based upon my own experiences, while allowing for differences of other cultures I haven't experienced myself.

•  REPLY  •

Neinmortlan
Neinmortlan
Great Sire (115)
Honor: 253
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Secrets is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Secrets
01:50:41 Nov 03 2016
Read 1,486 times

some well thought out theories and indights here...

I'm wondering what percentage of ufo sightings / alien encounters are not extra-terrestrial rather than visitors from our own planet's distant future?

If evolutionary theory is actually correct, wouldn't humans from tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of years into the future be significantly smaller and weaker than we currently are?

•  REPLY  •

Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Premiere Sire (126)
[ Give / Take ]
20:22:12 Nov 16 2016
Read 1,422 times

I just read an article which stated that famed theoretical physicist, Stephen Hawking, predicted, during a speech at Oxford University Union, U.K., that humanity wouldn't last another 1,000 years on Earth. He said that we would have to find another planet on which to live.

Now, what if aliens are time travelers? What if they're evolved humans from another planet? What if we do find another planet to inhabit? Hmmm ...

•  REPLY  •

LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
[ Give / Take ]
21:32:22 Dec 08 2016
Read 1,355 times

Usually I tend to agree with Hawking, but on this particular issue I disagree to a degree. While deep space travel far enough to find a second Earth or time travel are equally likely events from a probability perspective, I believe he has not considered the following option:

The NeoHuman.

The irony here, is that his existence and participation in Bio-engineering advancements is a large part of how I came to the conclusion.

So while I agree that cities, life, and man as you know it now, won't be here in 1k... Merging with the machine is far more likely, than finding a new Earth, converting some rogue planet into a new Earth, or hop-jump-skipping around time.

•  REPLY  •

Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Premiere Sire (126)
[ Give / Take ]
19:05:14 Dec 09 2016
Read 1,342 times

Evolution for the win, huh? :)

What if we merge with aliens sometime in the future and the product is a superhuman? What if it's already happening? What if aliens are here, collecting our samples, to build a super species?

Creepy ...

•  REPLY  •

19:23:32 Dec 09 2016
Read 1,340 times

I'll be the naysayer. If another form existed it would be common knowledge not speculation

•  REPLY  •

LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
[ Give / Take ]
17:35:11 Dec 10 2016
Read 1,326 times

Coven Mistress,

I had to really think about an answer to your questions. To your point, IF this is happening, I would have to believe it has ALWAYS been happening.

Ancient Aliens.

I can briefly entertain the idea that Aliens planted the seeds of life to, experiment, build, or attempt to naturally fix some DNA issues. Or maybe harvest a planet right.

Logistically it gets problematic for me after a short amount of time though.
First consider how technologically advanced an Alien race has to be to get over here at all. So they came all this way, to let us do this? Humanity is kind of destroying the planet. IF they wanted to help us or themselves, what are they waiting for? Advanced enough to fly across a few galaxies, but just can't intervene yet because squad leader has to watch the next episode of Empire?

Something just doesn't sit right.

I like where the Transformers movie franchise and Men In Black gave credit to the roswells and area 51s of the world for the birth of the technological revolution. It is quite a thought provoking concept. It just seems to me, like if the whole point is to not interfere, either cleaning up the mess, or not returning again would be a priority. Perhaps a formal apology for crashing into the planet, search & rescue mission for the POW pilot? Or like The Fallen in the above pyramid picture: "Give me back my jewels...thems mine...thems my rightful property!"

So let's look at Sagan's 'Contact' model. Here, the Aliens send us this mathematical & technological riddle that must first be solved, constructed, and then executed. OK, that makes sense. First prove that we can handle the conversation before saying hello, I really liked seeing the visual interpretation of the actual contact translated into film too. They are all metaphors. But I digress...

I've always embraced the notion that mathematics is the universal language. The rules of physics are the rules.

If you apply Sagan's model to us, Mankind haz the Stupid. We haven't publicly been invited to speak among the intelligent species of the universe yet. Or if the invitation was sent, mankind is still proving to be too illiterate to RSVP the party.

You know who is really good with math though? The Machine.

•  REPLY  •

Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Premiere Sire (126)
[ Give / Take ]
01:31:32 Dec 12 2016
Read 1,312 times

But if we factor in time travel, maybe the aliens know something we don't. Maybe it seems like we're destroying the planet, when, instead, we're moving toward some great revolution ... evolution.

•  REPLY  •

LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
[ Give / Take ]
02:50:29 Dec 12 2016
Read 1,309 times

Coven Mistress,

Well, deep space travel is a lot of effort to just take a peek. I would have to imagine that there was some sort of serious vested interest to support a motive for such a journey.

First, there is a correction. I said Men In Black before, wrong Will Smith Alien movie. Independence Day.

In this model you have the hive mind approach, even they equate this to being software like in the story. So let's say, even with the advanced technology, this is still a like 100, 300, or 500 year one way ride.

Now a man hasn't landed on Mars yet, but guess who has. A few Robots. Robotic explorers have been crashing into Mars for the past 40 years. It's a long ride, chit ton of resources, gotta be sure this is going to work out before you send one of your own.

Same logic could apply, assuming that these popular visitors are bio-engineered drones working off of some seriously hard core Bio-IT Networking. If they don't make it back, ok, just a drone, or a clone, or whatever.

I do think mankind is destroying the planet, slowly, but very effectively. The dinosaurs of the past can verify the effectiveness an apocalyptic event provides towards igniting evolution.

So let's factor in time travel now. They know what's up and we don't. Like the contact example, if they are waiting to engage us, or want something from us, we simply aren't there yet.

"Lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may. " - Tyler Durden

•  REPLY  •

02:11:16 Feb 18 2017
Read 1,238 times

@Voelk.

While seeing can be believing, the reverse that just because you cannot see it equals non existence is not always true. Whether or not Aliens exist is up for debate and down to personal views but the existence of non-earth life is plausible.

A sun is a star, and the sun here has planets orbiting it with at least one that is sustaining life, it is quite possible that some of those other stars out there may have a life sustaining planets around them.

As for UFOs, I mentioned this in another thread, but they could literally be anything, likely trolling on the government's part.

•  REPLY  •

Vitiosus
Vitiosus
Behemoth (65)
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven Of Malevolent Shadows is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven Of Malevolent Shadows
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
18:27:14 Feb 19 2017
Read 1,213 times

It is natural to wonder about life beyond this planet but I don't think it matters. Aliens are only a possibility, life on earth is certain.

•  REPLY  •

Umyalanaraku
Umyalanaraku
Evil Spirit (60)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
00:18:50 Mar 23 2017
Read 1,158 times

Let's say aliens do exist and have been visiting earth in UFOs, they sure have strove to keep a really low profile. Look how poorly people have treated each other in the past when they arrived on new lands, do you honestly think a being from another world or universe would receive a warm welcome by earth.

•  REPLY  •

Aliens
Aliens
Ophidian (66)
[ Give / Take ]
02:11:53 Mar 23 2017
Read 1,146 times

Umyalanaraku, My thoughts as well. Aliens (and or life from other planets), I believe, would be treated very harshly here.

•  REPLY  •

Toxicbite29
Toxicbite29
Savage (61)
[ Give / Take ]
The Celtic Order of the Wolf (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Celtic Order of the Wolf (Coven)
08:43:14 Mar 23 2017
Read 1,136 times

Yes I am a very BIG believer of ET's as the group that I know of, like to be called.

I was doing some research on the number of species that may live among us and I found the number to be 82... 82 species living on this earth among us and we cant tell them apart.

Now, I am not afraid of these ET's and I think that they should be given the chance to show their colours.... Don't just shoot it down because you don't understand it.

If ye use hostility, ye will be met with more hostility.

•  REPLY  •

Li
Li
Chimera (90)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
13:58:13 Mar 23 2017
Read 1,131 times

Aliens living amongst us? Interesting concept.

In another thread, Playing God, perhaps, talk of travel to exoplanets and colonizing them gave me a thought. What if it's already been done, and we're the result of that endeavor? What if aliens aren't little green men, but other humans that sent us to live here because our other world was dying?

I'm not going to lie. The little green men concept is one I just can't get behind. Too Hollywood. I'm not so conceited as to believe we're the only life form around, though, so what if some of the other life forms are simply more humans? And I'm not saying humans are the only life out there. That would be stupid. Just look at the varied life here on Earth. Still, Hollywood makes me hesitant to get behind the stereotypical image of an alien. Look at what it has done to the vampire. But that's a topic for another thread. :)

•  REPLY  •

StraightxEdge
StraightxEdge
Wyvern (85)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
06:37:07 Mar 25 2017
Read 1,102 times

Do I believe in Aliens? Oh fuck ya I do. There is NO WAY we are the only intelligent life or just life for that matter out there. TO many reports. TO many sightings. I've personally seen lights in the sky that were not "flares" as they call them. Space junk that they are checking in hazardous suits? HAHAHAHA ya ok. That happened in my town here in Phoenix, AZ about 6 months ago. So YES I believe alot!

•  REPLY  •

Umyalanaraku
Umyalanaraku
Evil Spirit (60)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
07:09:14 Mar 25 2017
Read 1,096 times

Not to argue the point but yes, they would wear special bio-hazard suits to collect space junk to protect themselves from radiation exposure. Space is full of solar radiation which this space debris is exposed to. That's why they give strict warnings to the public about not handling or getting near anything that comes from space. Makes sense actually because that's how people tan or sunburn, is radiation from the sun. In space, there's no protection from the full force of the sun's radiation.

•  REPLY  •

Terezi
Terezi
Sire (102)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
03:54:44 Apr 03 2017
Read 1,053 times

One time i seen a UFO before while i was standing out side in the dark but it was morning time about 7:00AM

•  REPLY  •

NocturnalPulse
NocturnalPulse
Shade (32)
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
17:35:19 Jul 25 2017
Read 951 times

yes i believe, the whole cosmos is full of life

•  REPLY  •

HeartsTruth
HeartsTruth
Revenant (41)
[ Give / Take ]
Celtic Order Of Enlightenment (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Celtic Order Of Enlightenment (Coven)
11:54:38 Aug 01 2017
Read 942 times

i kind a do and kinda dont believe in it because i haven't seen one for myself ive just herd of them

•  REPLY  •

NocturnalPulse
NocturnalPulse
Shade (32)
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
19:06:14 Aug 03 2017
Read 936 times

they are out there and among us

•  REPLY  •

Beelzebubble
Beelzebubble
Haunt (40)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
05:48:55 Aug 23 2017
Read 907 times

Do you ever think about what other life forms think of ous?

•  REPLY  •

Amalga9
Amalga9
Exasperater (20)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
09:01:56 Oct 13 2017
Read 878 times

I can't help but believe that there is intelligent life outside of earth. Considering the vastness of the multiverse and how little of it has actually been explored and documented it would seem foolish to me not to expect other lifeforms to be out there also exploring and documenting the multiverse and also wondering if there is other life to find. Think about it, we have difficulty just exploring our own 14 planet solar system. And we are just a miniscule part of our galaxy. We live in the Sol system(NGC 7293) of the Orion spur of the Sagitarius arm of the Milky Way galaxy of our universe. And there are countless galaxies in our observable universe. And we are just 1 of many universes. Consider how often you actively seek out personal interaction with the neighbors on the block where you live or neighboring countries. Think about how far away people live from eachother in the countryside. Considering these can one really expect to encounter alien life more than once in a blue moon if ever. We are not likely to just bump into eachother in such a vast universe and if our own practically lifeless solar system is any indication of the probability of life in other systems than we can assume to a certain extent that life in our universe is far and few between. Also we have difficulty just leaving our own planet. We like to think that aliens in general are more advanced but that is likely only true about the ones that have the ability to travel in space without much worry. The rest are probably just as planet bound as we are. Considering all this I have to conclude that a lack of trustworthy evidence of interaction is not evidence of a lack of existence.

I don't know how common knowledge it is that we have 14 planets as opposed to the 8 or 9 so as a frame of reference here is the list of planets in order:

TERRESTRIAL:
Mercury
Venus
Earth
Mars

ASTEROID BELT:
Ceres(dwarf)

JOVIAN:
Jupiter
Saturn
Uranus
Neptune

PLUTOID:
Pluto(dwarf)
Haumea(dwarf)
Makemake(dwarf)
Eris(dwarf)
Salacia

•  REPLY  •

Agdistis
Agdistis
Specter (43)
[ Give / Take ]
Spiritual Enlightenment (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Spiritual Enlightenment (Coven)
03:56:44 Oct 18 2017
Read 865 times

So, I don't really believe in anything I haven't perceived myself.

I have had precisely one spiritual encounter with a being that used symbolism that was UFO-esque, in manifesting itself to me.

I have not had any classical UFO or alien sightings, or abduction experiences.

That said -- if you buy into the existence of Gods or spirits, many, many of those (I'd even wager most) are non-human intelligences. They may not be little green men, but they're pretty damn alien.

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Vampirewitch39 on Oct 20 2019  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.836 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X