Which vampire are you?
General Discussion
•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

Zodd
Zodd

No Longer Registered
13:35:22 Feb 18 2017
Read 1,288 times

Vampires have different categories due to the characteristics they are given. We've all seen different types of vampires in films and series so I'm wondering which character best describes you (the readers).

The love sick vampire.
Twighlight vampires. We all know these vampires are wimps. No offence. But the vampires in twighlight are the happy family forbidden vampires where their son falls in love with a human (Edward and Bella).

The casual vampire.
Some vampires just live among the living day by day. Portrayed in some films and series. Only feeding when they want to. All these vampires want to do is blend in and try to be normal

The warrior vampire.
Dracula Untold. Do I need to say anything more? The vampire willing to fight for his friends and family no matter the cost. The vampire that fights for preservation and to maintain a normal way of life. Even though war is the way of life.

The veracious eater vampire.
Blade trilogy, Hellsing Ultimate (anime). Some vampires are purely hunters. They go out to kill either for food or game. They leave nothing but a bloody wake and destruction no matter where they go and appear like a flood.

If there's a category of vampire I missed feel free to comment what it is. I personally fall under the warrior vampire. But I would like to see where everyone else falls into.

•  REPLY  •

13:52:18 Feb 18 2017
Read 1,285 times

Well you left out the savage vampires which are single minded i.e I am legend DarkSeekers and the Vampires in stake land.

•  REPLY  •

TigerMoon
TigerMoon
Venerable Sire (137)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Sanguis Dracones (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Sanguis Dracones (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
14:38:52 Feb 18 2017
Read 1,276 times

Following your categories... well, I have to say, I am a "casual vampire".

The casual vampire.
Some vampires just live among the living day by day. Portrayed in some films and series. Only feeding when they want to. All these vampires want to do is blend in and try to be normal

I have an energy dysfunction because I feed only when I can. As deranged as I may sound, I have a conscience. Although, there are so many times, I wish I did not. I want to blend in. Sometimes, I blend in until no one "sees" me. It is a nice feeling. I feel all dangerous and evil, sucking out their life-force. I have to say, I stay away from stupid beings. I mean, why would any rational vampire like myself would want to suck the stupid energies out of stupid creatures. I prefer trees and plants. I am just kidding. I am not too picky. It really depends on the situation. There are times when our kind have to learn how to survive. These are those times.

•  REPLY  •

Vitiosus
Vitiosus
Behemoth (65)
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven Of Malevolent Shadows is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven Of Malevolent Shadows
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
14:55:29 Feb 18 2017
Read 1,271 times

Not a fan of twilight vampires but physically they not wimps, in fact out most modern portrayals of vampires, they are amongst the toughest as they cannot be killed by anything short of another supernatural of equal or near equal strength, a human would not be able to do anything to them.
Emotionally, yeah they are definitely wimps. Big time.

The love sick and casual seem to go hand in hand.

Not a vampire but if I did had to compare myself, it would be the voracious eaters as I know something about hunger all too well.

•  REPLY  •

AngelWings
AngelWings

No Longer Registered
17:58:16 Feb 18 2017
Read 1,266 times

I'am a psi Vampire and electric witch I drain energy from electric thing's and I drain energy from people..

•  REPLY  •

18:01:22 Feb 18 2017
Read 1,262 times

The OP is asking what vampire archtype do you have in common with, not what "kind" of human vampire you are.

•  REPLY  •

Umyalanaraku
Umyalanaraku
Evil Spirit (60)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 7 years.
03:06:06 Feb 19 2017
Read 1,252 times

American author Albert Bernstein uses the phrase "emotional vampire" for people with various personality disorders who are often considered to drain emotional energy from others.

The term "energy vampire" is also used metaphorically to refer to people whose influence leaves a person feeling exhausted, unfocused, and depressed, without ascribing the phenomenon to psychic interference.

So the birth of the true "Psychic Vampire" was not a flattering or impressive title to hold. As far as "Sanguine Vampires" go, the euphoria of consuming blood is all in the mind.

•  REPLY  •

MistressAngelique
MistressAngelique
Chimera (90)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:41:47 Feb 19 2017
Read 1,246 times

I would fall under:

The warrior vampire.
Dracula Untold. Do I need to say anything more? The vampire willing to fight for his friends and family no matter the cost. The vampire that fights for preservation and to maintain a normal way of life. Even though war is the way of life.

•  REPLY  •

Necromance
Necromance
Bete Noire (44)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
15:27:31 Feb 19 2017
Read 1,231 times

When I was younger I would have to say I was the casual vampire just wanting to coexist and live among everyone else. Not wanting to make waves and Just be left alone.

After getting older and having a family I would say I'm more of a warrior vampire. I will fight for my family and do what is necessary to protect them. Family to me is life without it might as well not exist...

•  REPLY  •

16:02:25 Feb 19 2017
Read 1,227 times

I am not a vampire since they don't exist at all, but I would be a hybrid between warrior and savage, I am more than capable of fighting for my own causes and beliefs, I don't have loved ones or humans I care about but I can fight for what I believe in and more importantly, for myself.
I'm also a savage because I am nasty fucker that has done a hell of lot damage and will continue to do so.

•  REPLY  •

Li
Li
Chimera (90)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
21:53:01 Mar 02 2017
Read 1,189 times

The lovesick vampire. There's no shame in my game.

You say they are the weakest, but I think being able to love, being vulnerable, choosing someone over and over, day after day, being someone's rock, is a strength, not a weakness.

•  REPLY  •

13:39:59 Mar 08 2017
Read 1,168 times

Love is a weakness, I can't count how many times its been exploited. I myself have used it against others. It really is an easy target.
If you are going to be a predator, you cannot have weaknesses, at least ones that are so easy to exploit.

•  REPLY  •

Amalga9
Amalga9
Exasperater (20)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
16:32:37 Mar 22 2017
Read 1,121 times

I don't think any of the media vamp archetypes listed here are apt descriptions of me, but if I had to choose, I think a cross between Casual and Warrior would be my pick.

•  REPLY  •

Toxicbite29
Toxicbite29
Savage (61)
[ Give / Take ]
The Celtic Order of the Wolf (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Celtic Order of the Wolf (Coven)
09:32:19 Mar 23 2017
Read 1,110 times

I am a casual Vampire-feeding when I feel the need to. I take energy from plants and nature.. and sometimes people.

(I usually ask before taking a person's energy though.)

•  REPLY  •

SLEEPERKING35
SLEEPERKING35
Exasperater (20)
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven Of Mystical Blood Moon is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven Of Mystical Blood Moon
04:43:20 Mar 24 2017
Read 1,099 times

I am

The veracious eater vampire.
Blade trilogy, Hellsing Ultimate (anime). Some vampires are purely hunters. They go out to kill either for food or game. They leave nothing but a bloody wake and destruction no matter where they go and appear like a flood.

however I am a selective of my hunts.

•  REPLY  •

Toxicbite29
Toxicbite29
Savage (61)
[ Give / Take ]
The Celtic Order of the Wolf (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Celtic Order of the Wolf (Coven)
08:55:02 Mar 24 2017
Read 1,096 times

Hunters are tricky when it comes to Vampires... though I have to say.... I am friends with someone who considers himself a hunter... and I advocated for the Vampire Race and now his an ally.

(And still my friend).

•  REPLY  •

Isis101
Isis101
Venerable Sire (134)
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
20:27:59 Mar 26 2017
Read 1,071 times

I'm none of the above, but I am partial to the warrior type.

•  REPLY  •

Lav
Lav
Apostate (62)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Dark Souls (Coven)
22:01:57 Mar 27 2017
Read 1,059 times

For the most part, I'm throwing myself under the casual vampire classification (yes, I know, I'm a filthy casual). There are far more noticeable things I do, which essentially act as a smokescreen. Someone is far more likely to notice and be concerned with my religious leanings than my vampirism. Then again, going unnoticed works to my advantage. I am the worst kind of parasite, the one in the crowd you aren't supposed to notice. 0 shame on that one, I'm entirely okay with being casual and blending.

•  REPLY  •

RoseLunaScarlet
RoseLunaScarlet
Curmudgeon (11)
[ Give / Take ]
08:17:52 Apr 07 2017
Read 993 times

Personally I'm a warrior vampire, and maybe sometimes a casual vampire, but mostly warrior.
But you left out a category: The self-hating vampire. A vampire that regrets and does not want to be a vampire, and hates them self for being one. (Definitely not me tho, it's just a category you left out)

•  REPLY  •

AryanDrusus
AryanDrusus
Dastard (23)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
14:19:38 Apr 08 2017
Read 980 times

On a light-hearted note, clearly, I would fall under these:

The love sick vampire.
Twighlight vampires. We all know these vampires are wimps. No offence. But the vampires in twighlight are the happy family forbidden vampires where their son falls in love with a human (Edward and Bella).

The casual vampire.

The warrior vampire.

I am more of a casual/warrior vampire, though, I may have a slightly romanticised view on life.

•  REPLY  •

Croatoan
Croatoan
Bestial Spirit (27)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
08:18:30 Apr 25 2017
Read 922 times

I have had a little mentorship with a Sanguinarian Vampyre back in the day, but I discovered that blood work and/or a more active predatory approach for energy intake, really didn't suit me personally. I had unknowingly developed a talent for manipulated energy from afar.

However, like the 'Warrior Vampire' you have mention, I do in fact take much initiative to protect and care for my friends and family.

My behavior actually reminds me of the vampire Abel Nightroad, a vampire priest from the Japanese anime called Trinity Blood or Juro Michisuki from Black Blood Brothers. Abel is rather quiet, caring, goofy, and very kind when unprovoked.

He is no normal type of vampire though. He is a special breed that actually feeds on other vampires. Abel has quite the frightening demonic transformation, with a spiked red scythe in hand, when fighting other vampires who wish to vanquish humanity.

I am far from being similar to any type of clergyman, but I find that for the most part, I am rather reserved at first. I do my best to be considerate, respectful, optimistic, and give one benefit of the doubt. But when my inner circle is threatened, forgiveness and humility become a myth.

It's a great animation. Very dramatic and rather religious, but the art form is stunning and there are just some really badass characters. Of course, there truly are not very many vamps that can stand up to Alucard. lol ^_~

-- Croatoan

•  REPLY  •

TheVampyreWitch
TheVampyreWitch
Needler (12)
[ Give / Take ]
10:10:35 Apr 25 2017
Read 918 times

Warrior Vampire.

But like death dealer forbidden frok ubderworld

•  REPLY  •

TrueAnubis
TrueAnubis
Ophidian (66)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:32:45 Jun 15 2017
Read 853 times

I would have to say warrior I really don't fight for me but when it's people close to me it's all out war no matter what

•  REPLY  •

NocturnalPulse
NocturnalPulse
Shade (32)
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
01:25:47 Jul 19 2017
Read 815 times

Let's say psi Vampire and casual vampire

•  REPLY  •

Dakotah
Dakotah
Premiere Sire (120)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
18:21:22 Jul 21 2017
Read 806 times

I will play along.... I would say that I am for sure The Warrior 100% yet also the seducer... the Lover (Of my Lily)... and I would say also some not listed here ...The Historian... I can sit and look at the beauty of a flower for hours yet also find the beauty in battle of killing.... complex and like a prism I am.... (a glass or other transparent object in prism form, especially one that is triangular with refracting surfaces at an acute angle with each other and that separates white light into a spectrum of colors.)

•  REPLY  •

SireWallFlower
SireWallFlower
Premiere Sire (125)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
22:36:22 Jul 26 2017
Read 784 times

This would be better suited as a poll.

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by SireWallFlower on Jul 26 2017  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.2789 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X