BillytheJust
Venerable Sire (135)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:26:29 Jun 18 2011
Read 1,413 times

You heard about it, now we got it!

The Sires Club is a gathering of Sires of The Dark Network . All levels of "Sire" are welcome. Some Sires are also Coven Masters of a Society within Vampire Rave, while some are not. This SciFi group was created so Sires can socialize together and get to know each other.

This group has only two policies:

1. Please use Common sense when making threads and posting. Although common sense is not always common - use it anyway.

2. Whatever is mentioned or posted, please keep it in the group. "Whatever happens in the hot-tub, stays in the hot-tub." Don't ask. ;)

At this time, group admin is based on sire level. The higher level sires have higher level positions within this group. But all sires can start threads and post freely. This includes making and posting graphics for the group.

You as Sires can: discuss projects, your Covens, Houses & Mentorships, talk about your members and trades, rant, and share pretty much anything that you wish.

I have two threads in the first Forum and both are "sticky." The first is The Welcome Thread , and the second is for your comments and requests for the group.

Interested?

Then be sure you are logged into the sci fi Section and accept the link/ invite. All Sires will be accepted, no exceptions here - Hell, it's your group.

As of now, all sires should have an invite. If you don't or have just reached the sire level, please message me or one of the group assistants.

~ billythejust

•  REPLY  •

BillytheJust
BillytheJust
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
22:27:57 Jun 18 2011
Read 1,411 times

Sires loose nothing when joining and there are no force requirements. Come and go as you like.

Repeat:

This is ONLY a scifi group. Totally separate from the Vampire Rave societies but still part of The Dark Network.

You loose nothing by joining. You do NOT leave any society, if you belong to one, when you join.

*I feel an Acolyte question coming to mind...*

•  REPLY  •

BillytheJust
BillytheJust
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
04:24:19 Jun 19 2011
Read 1,398 times

If you had received an invite in the past and lost it, you can find it here:
http://www.scifisection.com/groups/apply.php?id=293

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Vampirewitch39 on Sep 08 2011  •

•  The Collective Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.0739 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X