xSABLEx
Ghoul (21)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Dark Souls (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 7 years.
01:36:43 Sep 28 2016
Read 3,524 times

This is a VERY cliche question and I don't know if someone has already asked this or not. Didn't bother to look.

My question is "Do some vampires dislike the lycans+werewolfs and vice versa? Is there ever a problem between them or we all just getting along perfectly fine and movies+tv shows just make that whole thing up?"

I'm just curious on everyone's opinion.

If you think what I'm asking is dumb or stupid. Simply DO NOT ANSWER. Silence is the best answer and no one like's negativity. Thank you!

•  REPLY  •

LuvlySwan86
LuvlySwan86
Changeling (71)
[ Give / Take ]
07:12:31 Sep 28 2016
Read 3,516 times

It's a myth hon.

•  REPLY  •

Sorvena
Sorvena
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 4 years.
13:37:21 Sep 28 2016
Read 3,510 times

Depends on who you ask.

From what i was told, yes there used to be some weird issue between them, and I did get caught up in the middle of a heated conversation between a vamp and lycan too many years ago, and they used a weird language that I surely didn't know about, and still don't to this day. But strangely they knew what each other were saying. I was sort of the cheat system, middle ground communicator. lol

Sure that sounds like crazy RPGer style stuff, and i'm not into all that, but i was in the middle of whatever it was. I remember the details of that conversation like it was yesterday, however....apparently it's not a heated thing like it used to be.

That's if it's not BS. LOL

•  REPLY  •

kyriaragnar33
kyriaragnar33
Firebrand (79)
[ Give / Take ]
The Cry of the Banshee (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Cry of the Banshee (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
20:01:22 Sep 28 2016
Read 3,503 times

i don't mind lycans some are good friends

•  REPLY  •

Aexander
Aexander

No Longer Registered
16:10:47 Sep 29 2016
Read 3,489 times

I've met one person who identified as a wolf/lycan, and we got along very well. I have never heard of any conflict or war of any kind between Lycans, and Vampyres outside the realm of fiction.

•  REPLY  •

Atieno
Atieno
Incendiary (86)
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
Poison (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Poison (Coven)
01:27:06 Sep 30 2016
Read 3,477 times

they are pretty cool (lycans/werewolves)...some vampires may have problem with them but i don't

•  REPLY  •

Sorvena
Sorvena
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
14:48:22 Oct 01 2016
Read 3,455 times

Here's a test to see if it's all BS or not...
What does Lakema mean as a Lycan?

If anybody can hit me up and tell me, then i'll know and i'll keep it a secret as well. Call it curiosity. lol

•  REPLY  •

CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
06:00:41 Oct 02 2016
Read 3,433 times

Into mythology and fiction which is where they come from, both 'faction' were in constant oposition and vendetta into hate and killing the other faction's members.

But there is loads of stories, into the mythology and fiction, there comes a point where peace is placed upon them, could be by force, by need, by exterior third party, or such which peace either 'lived happily ever after or no one knows what happen after that or the War started again' its different from where the story comes which country, family, era etc.

All factors put in makes it that there is and will always be place for restart the fire or kill it in all futur stories that will be created.

•  REPLY  •

AsphaltTears
AsphaltTears
Elemental (77)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
13:55:28 Oct 03 2016
Read 3,414 times

The majority of this is attached to fiction; novels and movies. Most didn't use the word Lycan until after the Underworld series of movies came out. It was always "were" in front of everything and then that changed and you had therianthropes/therians as well. If an argument came up it would be probably the choice of descriptive words and how some view themselves but over all...they get along, those who happened to belong to groups which have both or for some reason interact. Some believe they are a combination of both. To each there own.

•  REPLY  •

Sorvena
Sorvena
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
19:01:47 Oct 03 2016
Read 3,403 times

Actually that happened before Underworld ever came out.

•  REPLY  •

carden11
carden11
Scamp (26)
[ Give / Take ]
16:28:20 Oct 04 2016
Read 3,390 times

I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna have a problem with them I don't know about anyone else

•  REPLY  •

17:27:42 Oct 04 2016
Read 3,388 times

Both are fictional so its a moot point. However, when it comes to two different factions, whether they get along or not just depends on the individual rather than the whole, at least sometimes anyway.

•  REPLY  •

LuvlySwan86
LuvlySwan86
Changeling (71)
[ Give / Take ]
19:26:14 Oct 04 2016
Read 3,386 times

Actually, Lucan is a short term for lycanthrope, which means warewolf. And is actually a term used in Ginger snaps, which came out WAY before underworld.

But I'm sure the term is much older.

•  REPLY  •

19:48:39 Oct 04 2016
Read 3,382 times

Not to be a nazi but I think you mean "Lycan" and" Werewolf" heh
Anyway using films as references is just pointless really.

Lycanthropy in real life is actually just a "mental illness".
Kind of funny really.
If there were more folks "suffering" from it, the world would be a more interesting place.

So if one were to put a typical vampire-wannabe in a room with someone suffering from lycanthropy, then said person (depending on what animal mindset they have convinced themselves to have) would be aggressive, of course they wouldn't actually care on who or what they attack., and so its not personal.

•  REPLY  •

kyriaragnar33
kyriaragnar33
Firebrand (79)
[ Give / Take ]

21:38:23 Oct 04 2016
Read 3,377 times

you do realize that most film maker get their information from stories or facts right they don't pull ideas out of the air i'm sure some would like to think so but some things are not released to the public eyes some have to do different methods of research if the truly want to know example for years no one believed in ufo's until more and more seen them and posted about it the amount of sightings was too large to contain and now at least half the population knows it's the line that the impossible became possible and technically nothing should ever be considered impossible just because one million hasn't done something doesn't not mean that million and one can not if they don't try themselves but that is a albert e. thing

•  REPLY  •

badassVipir
badassVipir
Heretic (18)
[ Give / Take ]
09:13:14 Oct 05 2016
Read 3,367 times

It's not to hard to see if real or not real that if you had vampires running around in the night stalking and looking to feed.That if another predator of humans was doing the same meaning lycan or werewolf was doing what they are meant to do came across each other in the woods down on the docks or in a alley.There is not going to be a friendship happening.There going to attack each other or ones going to try to escape.Now who would win is not the subject here in this post.

PS; I'm just saying this because You keep bring up how TV and the movies are made up and not the truth.A lot of what the movies and writers use is from facts and folklore that they research.They just add what if or it could of been anything is possible.There job is to make it entertaining and they do a very good job doing it.

•  REPLY  •

Sorvena
Sorvena
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
17:32:28 Oct 05 2016
Read 3,363 times

Not to mention most don't use the term werewolf but i do know that those that follow the more Shaman path will tell you that Werewolf simply means "Shapeshifter" and there's other types of animals people identify with other than the wolf. You have the Cat version as well.

•  REPLY  •

kyriaragnar33
kyriaragnar33
Firebrand (79)
[ Give / Take ]

20:24:04 Oct 05 2016
Read 3,359 times

i agree movies are made to entertain, however don't mark everything as false though instead take it into consideration until facts are prove true or false it is the proper way to find the best judgement for this conversation this is just my advice but hey what do i know i have my own life to worry about

•  REPLY  •

15:48:27 Oct 06 2016
Read 3,347 times

Movie lore are false but of course most vampire-wannabes take their cues from the movies so they would defend them.

Nosferatu pretty much invented the whole sunlight destoys vampire thing if I recall, before then Vampire either went dormant during the day or was simply weakened by it.

The whole super-strength/speed thing is an invention of books and movies, not the folklore. Folklore vampires were bloated corpses that fed on the blood of their families.

Movies always like to put window dressings and make things more exciting by taking things to eleven. Make no mistake, movies are not a good source of reference.

•  REPLY  •

kyriaragnar33
kyriaragnar33
Firebrand (79)
[ Give / Take ]

16:31:18 Oct 07 2016
Read 3,332 times

i don't believe anyone here needs to be educated on how far fetched movies can be my dear

•  REPLY  •

Atieno
Atieno
Incendiary (86)
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]

Member of Poison (Coven)
03:05:43 Oct 09 2016
Read 3,324 times

movies says whats real and whats not,the need to differentiate is up to us

•  REPLY  •

kyriaragnar33
kyriaragnar33
Firebrand (79)
[ Give / Take ]

21:03:30 Oct 09 2016
Read 3,317 times

agreed its a matter of knowing the difference or finding out

•  REPLY  •

15:54:03 Oct 10 2016
Read 3,310 times

Your post: "you do realize that most film maker get their information from stories or facts right they don't pull ideas out of the air i'm sure some would like to think so but some things are not released to the public eyes"

Don't make me laugh.

"Facts?"

"Don't pull ideas out of the air?" lol

I seriously beg to differ on the "who needs reminding that movies are far fetched, because evidently some do...my dear.

•  REPLY  •

Harleyquinn86
Harleyquinn86
Ophidian (66)
[ Give / Take ]
19:28:46 Oct 10 2016
Read 3,302 times

I got no problem with them I agree with swan its a myth

•  REPLY  •

HolyGod
HolyGod

No Longer Registered
19:29:58 Oct 10 2016
Read 3,301 times

vampires and lycans are merely delusions, wake up and face reality and stop living in illusions.

•  REPLY  •

kyriaragnar33
kyriaragnar33
Firebrand (79)
[ Give / Take ]

21:15:22 Oct 10 2016
Read 3,293 times

opinions are opinions and i will only say this once no one can justify that they are right or wrong not one has any right to judge another and until they have walked through another shoes say what you will keep a closed mind because you won't go far but let that be your own problem and it is not i that ever said that a lycan exists however does it really matter of the name i wonder the point is about what it really is considered instead this tug of war will not go any where except bickering but do whatever you want so please do continue

•  REPLY  •

BillytheJust
BillytheJust
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
00:18:15 Oct 11 2016
Read 3,289 times

I get along with everyone. The secret? Feed them!

Pet werewolves should be well feed and exercised. Not to mentioned chained outdoors.

Werecats, of various breeds, are fine if you keep them indoors but are hell on the furniture.

I needed to remove all my stuff with industrial modern metal furnishings.

Everyone now gets along fine. :D

•  REPLY  •

BillytheJust
BillytheJust
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
00:49:49 Oct 11 2016
Read 3,287 times

•  REPLY  •

Sorvena
Sorvena
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
14:57:40 Oct 11 2016
Read 3,270 times

Reality wise, things exist whether or not you agree.

•  REPLY  •

Aexander
Aexander

No Longer Registered
15:46:01 Oct 11 2016
Read 3,267 times

There are aspects of reality that exist whether one believes in them or not. There unseen hidden forces, beings, and creatures that exist quite independently of any faith or lack thereof. With an open mind one can truly explore, interact with, and experience with true awe the wonders, and mysteries of this world, and the realms entwined, and beyond this physical plane.

•  REPLY  •

PaintedBlack
PaintedBlack
Premiere Sire (124)
[ Give / Take ]
Sanguis Dracones (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Sanguis Dracones (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
16:44:45 Oct 12 2016
Read 3,249 times

I guess it just depends. As most know there are different. Types of lycanthropes. There are the classic. Wolves as most are aware of but the other side is the feline lycans aka cats. So that said i have friends. Who know. What i am and still are very close vampire friends. So yeah they cn get along if they want to.

•  REPLY  •

01:01:19 Nov 21 2016
Read 3,181 times

Vampires and weres did indeed exhist...there have been medical conclusions of how this affected people in Europe during the times that these urban myths evolved...

The Rabies virus attacks the central nervous system, altering the moods and behaviors of those infected. Sufferers become agitated and demented, and, much like vampires, their moods can turn violent.

Rabies has several more vampire-like symptoms. It can cause insomnia, which explains the nocturnal portion of the legend. People with rabies also suffer from muscular spasms, which can lead them to spit up blood. What's stunning is the fact that these spasms are triggered by bright lights, water, mirrors, and strong smells, such as the scent of garlic. Vampire stories became prominent in Europe at exactly the same time certain areas were experiencing rabies outbreaks. This was particularly true in Hungary between 1721 and 1728, when an epidemic plagued dogs, wolves, and humans and left the country in ruins.

porphyria—a rare, chronic blood disorder characterized by the irregular production of heme, an iron-rich pigment found in blood. The disorder can cause seizures, trances, and hallucinations that last for days or weeks.

As a result, people with porphyria often go insane. Porphyria sufferers also experience extreme sensitivity to light, suffering blisters and burns when their skin is exposed to the sun. Another symptom of porphyria is an intolerance to sulfur in foods. Which food contains a lot of sulfur? That's right, garlic.

Now onto werewolves:

There are several medical conditions that can mimic the appearance of a werewolf and may have contributed to early belief in the literal existence of the creatures. One is hypertrichosis, which creates unusually long hair on the face and body; a second condition, porphyria, is characterized by extreme sensitivity to light (thus encouraging its victims to only go out at night), seizures, anxiety, and other symptoms. Neither of these rare conditions turns anyone into a werewolf, of course, but centuries ago when belief in witches, vampires, and magic was common it didn't take much to spawn werewolf stories.

So yes, both can live together just like normal humans do and get along...it's the state of the mind is where it gets tricky.

•  REPLY  •

Soulshroude
Soulshroude

No Longer Registered
06:12:57 Nov 21 2016
Read 3,171 times

This almost makes me want to take the thread seriously, but...

Even I can't deny my personal nature and instincts that tell me the only place that the Otherkin species of "Lycan", Therian, Hybrid, Werekind, etc. should be... is on a collar, by my side like the DOG they really are.

I can't help but to have a complete and utter hatred and loathing for that specie. I'm not trying to roleplay... just stating an honest fact about myself. It is undeniable and unmistakable,

Everytime someone touts IRL that they are this or that (Lycan) type of B.S., I either laugh in their general direction, cynically mock them or make fun of what they've chosen as their "path" in life when it comes to the "Otherkin" philosophy.

Funny, I don't act that way around other distinguished types or classifications of Otherkin, like the fae. How odd, is that...?

I wish there were a different term for the werekind, the term "lycan" reminds me of the Hollywood movie series: Underworld. Simple Roleplay and nothing more.

•  REPLY  •

18:59:09 Nov 21 2016
Read 3,163 times

Except that answer is pretty much comes across as roleplay or at the very least racism of something fictional.

Assuming vampires and werewolves exist, they would literally have absolutely no reason to have an intense rivalry since they would eb from different links in the food chain.

In folklore they are actually an evolution of each other. Die a werewolf and you will rise as a vampire.

Vampires are in many ways just parasites and werewolves are essentially just much more dangerous versions of wolves, and like most predators, would not waste time with parasites. Actually reminds of a quote from a movie. "Every wolf suffers fleas, tis easy enough to scratch"

Parasites are not usually hunted because they are not worth being considered prey, and vampires traditionals only seem to like the blood of humans, in folklore, it was their own family. So by predator standards, they have no reason to fight except over domain. If they were sentient however, then any hatred would be down to the individual or racism.

Wolves are pack animals and can adopt other species into a pack, humans are not considered owners in the eyes of a pack animal, but a member of a pack, usually an alpha. So hypothetically, a vampire could get along with a werewolf, so long as the werewolf sees it as a pack member not something tread to close to its den.

•  REPLY  •

Soulshroude
Soulshroude

No Longer Registered
21:01:29 Nov 21 2016
Read 3,157 times

I can plainly see where it came off as "roleplay", yeah. I have a few friends who claim to be "of the pack". Most of the time I can't stand their claims. So my rhetoric response is always "you belong by my side and on a leash". Sometimes it comes off as joking and roleplay, and we both laugh it off. Other times, it is a very serious quote in that the hint is to them to "get of their high horse", because a lot of the time, they come off as too "to much testosterone".

Those "of the pack", usually have a personality that they think they are better than everyone else, or above most others who are around them. So I feel that it is my job to "bring them down a notch" and have them suffer a little bit of "humility". So, the rhetoric continues.

It's all fun and games till someone pokes an eye out, then it's HILARIOUS. We all get along smoothly, and well. But at times, I just can't stand the certain terms and phrases they use. Their always trying to "one up" the actual vampi(y)res in one way or the other.

Hence, I quoted "instinct" and naturally disliking them. But by no means was it roleplay. I don't roleplay and dislike those who do who claim to be part of the actual Vampire or Otherkin Community. We're all typically Nightkind. But it is very hard to get along with "Lifeforbiddenrs" or people who aren't experienced or accustomed to the personality types of the Community.

•  REPLY  •

22:43:18 Nov 21 2016
Read 3,151 times

Going by what you said, why would they be on a leash?

if such beings (supernatural-wise) exist, a werewolf should have more raw physical power than a bipedal parasite, sure hollywood has spruced vamps ups and to be fair, werewolves too but folklore vampires were quite pathetic, not sure how strong they were but their feeding habits consisted of sneaking into their family home and feeding on their relatives while they slept. Feeding on creatures that sleep something some bloodsuckers have been known to do because they can't overpower their "prey". Werewolves went toe to toe and mauled their victims.

But this is reality so assuming there is HLW to go with your HLV, then what would make a vampire better? you would both be very mortal and could easily be beaten in typical human ways. The only difference seems to be something like ideology or similar to how aristocrats hated other classes or the conflict between races and countries, no real difference except culture.

•  REPLY  •

Soulshroude
Soulshroude

No Longer Registered
23:21:45 Nov 21 2016
Read 3,147 times

Why wouldn't they be on a leash? Roleplay aside, if someone really wants to show off for their friends and claiming to be "of the pack", they should be kept in check and on the proverbial leash, until it becomes necessary for them to be "on the clock", don't you think?

Sometimes they can be a bit overzealous and demanding. So, they don't get too much out of hand, physically. I know there are a few people out there who act just a bit to extravagant for their own good, in a very annoying and humiliating way and they don't know when to quit.

There's always at least one in every crowd. "I must be seen and heard"... blah, blah, blah. Boasting about their prestige, what they've done and who's suffered under them... yeah.

"Keep that dog on a leash!" HA! Yup, happens... proverbially, mind you.

•  REPLY  •

Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Premiere Sire (126)
[ Give / Take ]
17:40:24 Nov 23 2016
Read 3,121 times

Speaking on this from a purely fictitious angle, I have to say, I like it when they get along. The whole vamp/lycan feud is ... old. It's done. It's tired. As a writer, I've had my vamps and lycans work together. But ... I've also had them be at odds. Like, in my novel, there are the "good" vampires, werewolves, witches, psychics, and shape-shifters and then there are the bad ones. When a "good" vampire interacts with a bad werewolf (lycan), there's some ... slurring going on that can hint at a kind of superiority complex on the part of the vampire. My vamps might call them mutts or something like that. But that's just in the nature of conflict. It's not an attitude they hold toward all werewolves. I really wanted to steer clear of the whole feud thing.

I have to say, though, I love the take on it that Underworld has ... with the two brothers and what not. That's pretty cool.

•  REPLY  •

deadunicorn
deadunicorn

No Longer Registered
01:25:22 Dec 22 2016
Read 3,037 times

to know this one must first think of the old belief that he who is lycan in life shall be vampire in death.
so if vampires truly despise lycans perhaps it is nothing but mere jealousy.
but in short no philosophies it depends on the situation.

•  REPLY  •

LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:14:04 Dec 23 2016
Read 3,000 times

Wolves exist to serve Lilith's Children:

There are only two types of wolves. Those who serve their master. And those who stray from the pack. Ain't no wiggle in the middle.

•  REPLY  •

20:34:54 Dec 23 2016
Read 2,998 times

Incorrect, pack wolves usually obey their Alpha which theoretically can be a Human, so there is plenty wiggle room. Kind of moot since actual lycanthropes and vampires are fictional. Also leadership can be challenged so nothing is set in stone.

•  REPLY  •

GruesomeTendancies
GruesomeTendancies
Malefactor (67)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
21:27:07 Dec 23 2016
Read 2,987 times

The pack is indeed strong in protecting and seriving Liliths Children. The pack is strong.

•  REPLY  •

LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
[ Give / Take ]
21:32:49 Dec 23 2016
Read 2,984 times

Correction.

There are only 2 types of wolves in the Garden of Eden.

•  REPLY  •

Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Premiere Sire (126)
[ Give / Take ]
22:11:55 Dec 23 2016
Read 2,979 times

Actually, I have to agree with Laz. I can't see how there would be much wiggle room in a wolf pack: obedience or disobedience.

Now, if we're going to talk about lore or fiction, as I've stated, I like making my characters get along, but, if you think about it, a vampire would probably see a werewolf as beneath him. Think Stoker's Dracula. The wolves were his children; not his equal. Besides that, the werewolf is not immortal. It is rarely portrayed as strong as a vampire, too. Plus, they're hairy and they drool. A wolf is a trumped up dog. What's a dog? Man's best friend. So, following that logic, werewolves are probably more like a vampire's best friend rather than equal. And just as some people like dogs while others don't, I'm sure there are vampires that like werewolves (they make nice guard dogs) and some who don't.

Remember, all this ^ is fun speculation based upon fiction.

•  REPLY  •

22:31:40 Dec 23 2016
Read 2,975 times

Obedience or disobedience....no, there are third options. Lone wolves for example, besides usually vampires cannot exist without having been a werewolf first.

Actually werewolves have been portrayed as stronger than vampires in most media. Underworld, van helsing and vampire diaries etc.

•  REPLY  •

22:35:34 Dec 23 2016
Read 2,973 times

Exactly, its speculation on something fictional so its irrelevant but If one compared vampires to humans and werewolves to dogs then that means werewolves are actually better, since humans are disgusting.

•  REPLY  •

Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Premiere Sire (126)
[ Give / Take ]
23:18:32 Dec 23 2016
Read 2,970 times

Werewolves are not superior in TVD. The Vampire Diaries were books before they were a show. Perhaps you haven't read the books. The television series took Tyler's character in a completely different direction, but I still wouldn't say he was ever Stefan, Damon, any vampire's equal. The only time a werewolf has any power in TVD is when they become a hybrid, and then you can't really argue they're werewolves anymore. They're something different. Hybrids weren't in the books, btw.

They're not even portrayed as superior in the Twilight series. That's not to say they don't have their own strengths, but I wouldn't say they are superior. I would say what gives them an edge is the pack mentality. As a group, yes, they can be quite deadly. One on one, not so much.

Now, in Underworld, they are quite beastly, but even in that lore they are lowly. They were servants. Thus the revolt. And, here again, we have the power of the pack giving them strength.

The most you're going to get out of the majority of fiction is either werewolves as equals or inferiors.

And as far as lone wolves go, that's still a form of disobedience. They refuse to conform to norms, to belong, so they are being disobedient. In or out. Pretty simple concept.

•  REPLY  •

23:37:06 Dec 23 2016
Read 2,963 times

Werewolves in their true werewolf form are much more powerful than vampires in TVD, a mere four can take down an Original vampire, the strongest of their kind, and one transformed werewolf is more than a match for a most non-original vampires. if you watch that show you would know that. I don't particular enjoy that show much, too much like twilight for my liking but even I understand the lore quite clearly.

Speaking of that... twilight, those are shape shifters, not true werewolves which do exist in the that universe but the Jacob's tribe are not lycanthropes.

Underworld shows quite clearly that Werewolves are physically stronger than vampires, and will curb stomp them 9 out of 10 times in a straight up physical match, Victor being the exception due to being an Elder and his battle experience.

Humans have been slaves of humans, it doesn't mean that the master is better. Also "lycans" as they are called are actually born into slavery (well Lucien was) ergo no vampires gets their "bodyguard" by capturing free ones...because they would be slaughtered and any Lycans not born are turned from captured slaves that are already collared thus making sure they can't use their powers. Vampires are inferior to Werewolves without that advantage.

•  REPLY  •

DarkestTemptation
DarkestTemptation
Daemon (95)
[ Give / Take ]

23:31:18 Jan 11 2017
Read 2,914 times

Most of the older ones never liked or trusted them because to many wars was spawned from it. Now the younger ones that was never told of these old story's grew up befriending them now. So, there you have it next question...

•  REPLY  •

flame4u
flame4u
Quadruped (33)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
01:50:39 Jan 12 2017
Read 2,910 times

That's a very good question. In movies we see vampires and werewolves
going at each other. For real. Can some one answer this pretty interesting Question ? Personally I don't see the reason why they should
be a threat to each other. But then again this could be a good reason for
Hollywood to make money by creating these movies. Sex sells but violence also sells. Big time.

•  REPLY  •

Aph
Aph
Curmudgeon (11)
[ Give / Take ]
04:08:48 Jan 12 2017
Read 2,901 times

Haha, well, maybe it's sexual tension.

•  REPLY  •

LilyRose
LilyRose

No Longer Registered
10:56:30 Jan 13 2017
Read 2,885 times

I have never seen an actual werewolf or Lycanthrope so I have no idea. From the fictions written over the years it seems to vary. All species appear to be in conflict at one point or another. Just my humble observation.

•  REPLY  •

PaintedBlack
PaintedBlack
Premiere Sire (124)
[ Give / Take ]

11:10:41 Mar 07 2017
Read 2,797 times

Yes they can get along nicely. Anything is possible.

•  REPLY  •

TigerMoon
TigerMoon
Venerable Sire (137)
[ Give / Take ]

Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
14:13:54 Mar 07 2017
Read 2,791 times

Long before I came out and "declared" myself a vampire, I always thought I was more of the lone wolf stereotype, who had strayed away from her pack. I never considered myself a Lycan or a Therianthrope, Werecat or anything. Just a simple "She-Wolf", with its origins in the festival called Lupercalia, which is basically Valentine's Day, but, has its roots in Rome. The legend of the She-Wolf and her offsprings, called the "Feral Children". If I were not a vampire, I would have been a "Feral Child of the She-Wolf Clan".

As deranged as I may sound, it is my honest belief. Not all Lycans are werewolves. Some just have close affinities with the animal, wolf.

As for getting along, I realised that I could not get along with Lycans or anyone from the Lycan family. It is just... instinctual. I would rather be by myself or someone I can feel at home with. So yes, Vampires and Lycans? Perhaps on the surface level, but, definitely not on a deeper, more substantial level. It is like a Vampire being friends with a Zombie. I love my Zombie-friends, but, Lycans? Not really... It can be fun, though, once you put the differences aside. :)

•  REPLY  •

13:24:58 Mar 08 2017
Read 2,771 times

I still have to resist laughing at some of these. I can respect another's view but all these references to movies and roleplays just make me want to shake my head.
I feel I will be repeating myself but assuming this nonsense exists then it goes by the same rule as Humans in that its up to the individual whether they get on with another race, it all depends on how they were brought up. Racism is still a problem today and its not going away anytime soon.

•  REPLY  •

Umyalanaraku
Umyalanaraku
Evil Spirit (60)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
02:53:33 Mar 11 2017
Read 2,757 times

I believe the same as you Mort, it is just another (although far fetched and ridiculous) example to show racism without actually coming right out and saying it.

•  REPLY  •

Toxicbite29
Toxicbite29
Savage (61)
[ Give / Take ]
The Celtic Order of the Wolf (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Celtic Order of the Wolf (Coven)
04:14:25 Mar 21 2017
Read 2,703 times

I think that vampires and Lucas can coexist together as long as the boundaries and expectations are laid out clearly for each race of beings.

Rules must be adhered to and enforced if broken at any stage.

•  REPLY  •

Amalga9
Amalga9
Exasperater (20)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
21:38:53 Mar 29 2017
Read 2,675 times

I am a Vampyre. My friend from the Army is a Lycanthrope. We get along beautifully. The amusing part of our relationship was how much alike we were to the point that other soldiers would confuse us for eachother.

In folklore usually, at least in the beginning, lycans and vampires were the same thing and as mentioned by another post, when a lycan died they would usually become a vampire in death. This is why usually one would employ the same methods against a vampire as one would against a lycan.

Another interesting thing about both is that both creatures are forms that can be taken astrally by a witch in the form of a Fetch.

If there is animosity between vampires and lycans in our community than I have to assume it is either from upbringing or taking certain media to seriously.

It is likely that any real animosity between a lycan and a vampire probably has more to do with the astrological template of said creature in relation to how they view themselves versus the perspective of the other individual creature in question.

Perhaps the real question to ponder is: What is the difference between a Lycanthrope and Vampyre?

•  REPLY  •

Umyalanaraku
Umyalanaraku
Evil Spirit (60)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
22:31:26 Mar 30 2017
Read 2,656 times

The answer is: There's no difference, they're both a myth.

•  REPLY  •

Toxicbite29
Toxicbite29
Savage (61)
[ Give / Take ]

11:36:26 Mar 31 2017
Read 2,644 times

I am a vampire and two of my friends are Lycan, so yes the two species can get along...

•  REPLY  •

TheInfiniteNight
TheInfiniteNight
Needler (12)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
10:26:01 Apr 28 2017
Read 2,557 times

Lol at all this vampires and werewolves are fictional. Nobody here is an idiot. Though no one knows for sure if they exist or not. They for 100% sure exist in the spiritual and mental worlds. Those who have answered as such are obviously spiritually vamps and wolves. Seems you have no spiritual life which is fine if your not trying to evolve, etc

But don't insult others beliefs based on your shoddy opinion. Those of us trying to spiritually evolve and become stronger have symbols of power we look to to become like. Either deepen your thoughts or stay out of the community. Everybody knows there's no proof they exist physically but for you to keep going on is disrespectful to those of us of a different nature those of us who identify with the night and it's magics and mysteries.

My haunting laughter,

The Endless Night

•  REPLY  •

TheInfiniteNight
TheInfiniteNight
Needler (12)
[ Give / Take ]
10:27:54 Apr 28 2017
Read 2,556 times

Oh and I identify vamp though more of a hybrid monstar and my best friend is a werewolf. Show respect get respect back

•  REPLY  •

Terezi
Terezi
Sire (102)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
22:13:48 Apr 28 2017
Read 2,550 times

it depends on the two

•  REPLY  •

Umyalanaraku
Umyalanaraku
Evil Spirit (60)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
20:15:14 May 01 2017
Read 2,524 times

Sorry if you took it as an offense, but I was insulting no one, I simply stated a fact, not an opinion. If you choose to believe whatever, that is your right. But this is a public forum for people to post on, I don't have to respect you based merely on the fact you believe something. I don't even know you nor was I aiming my post at anyone in particular so if you wanna be offended, be offended, its not hurting me.

•  REPLY  •

Vampirewitch39
Vampirewitch39
Royal Sire (208)
Honor: 75,756
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
22:19:36 May 01 2017
Read 2,520 times

Keep to the topic.

Stop trading insults.

Or the post will be deleted, and time out's will be handed out.

•  REPLY  •

PaintedBlack
PaintedBlack
Premiere Sire (124)
[ Give / Take ]

10:26:22 May 04 2017
Read 2,493 times

I've known some vampires who seem Rather nice they know what I am and don't seem to mind. At all. So I'd say yes they can live peacefully. But one must remember wolves are pack animals and cats pride animals they both are part of a group whole and the loyalties stay with that

•  REPLY  •

Toxicbite29
Toxicbite29
Savage (61)
[ Give / Take ]

05:22:16 May 08 2017
Read 2,474 times

As I have stated before, I am a vampire and a couple of my friends are Lycan. We get along really well

•  REPLY  •

Dragonrouge
Dragonrouge
Premiere Sire (121)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
13:16:22 Jun 12 2017
Read 2,427 times

This is a forced separation.

In Sabine Baring Gould and Bram Stoker books, the vampires can turn into wolves, and this is consistent with Balkans mythology.

The separation between the two and even the conflict spawn in the 1990`s with Hollywood movies. Until then all the vampires have the power to morph into wolves!

•  REPLY  •

Heralixe
Heralixe
Malcontent (9)
[ Give / Take ]
08:41:53 Jun 20 2017
Read 2,410 times

Completly false! I say this with absolute certainty. Thise myth most likely originated from villagers. As witches and wolves interact, and vampyres and witches interact, but werewolves and vampires have never been much used to each other humans believed they were enemies. Not in the least, all other kind have strong bonds, but werewolf and vampires, well. Its a stalemate, neither has much to help the other.

•  REPLY  •

Toxicbite29
Toxicbite29
Savage (61)
[ Give / Take ]

04:50:21 Jun 22 2017
Read 2,397 times

True, but not everything in myth is false.. there is a kernel of truth in everything we see, read, listen to etc.

Each thing has to be taken on its own merit, not what others have said about it.

•  REPLY  •

Terezi
Terezi
Sire (102)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
14:01:35 Jul 03 2017
Read 2,377 times

it depends on the out come really

•  REPLY  •

NocturnalPulse
NocturnalPulse
Shade (32)
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
16:19:03 Jul 22 2017
Read 2,341 times

yes, even i have a few lycans friends

•  REPLY  •

05:54:26 Sep 05 2017
Read 2,316 times

I have always had the believe that lychons will protect a vampire no matter the costs, it is known in ancient mythology that most vampires had wolves guarding their places of rest during the day which were called hellhounds. So yes I believe that werewolves and vampires can get along.

I have to chime in that the whole Underworld series was more of Hollywood trying to make a dime and provide entertainment of the whole werewolf vs lychon deal and that Lucious was their leader and got them out of their slavery from the vampires. However this is not true in any regards. As with any dog today, they are loyal to their master, I would feel that the same would be with a lychon.

•  REPLY  •

LadySilver
LadySilver
Revenant (41)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
15:08:06 Sep 15 2017
Read 2,297 times

Not A Dumb Or Stupid Question , All Depends On The Person , Everyone Is Different And Has A Different Opinion ... It is good to have an open mind, just be cautious

•  REPLY  •

Drabian
Drabian
Sycophant (6)
[ Give / Take ]
05:21:05 Sep 21 2017
Read 2,280 times

Therions rarely enjoy serving tho it has been know to happen in movies and some myths but there has always been some kind of hatred between the two due to various reasons. Vampyres and therions rarely have reasons to hate each other but due to media and ego in many clans and territories. This has been made worse due to new gen vamps and lycans, also fueled with the many who can't separate reality from fantasy.

•  REPLY  •

EphemeralDusk
EphemeralDusk
Ghoul (21)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
05:38:25 Sep 21 2017
Read 2,278 times

Never seemed to have a problem personally. However, I know some that can't stand Lycans. I personally think it's because of fiction but the debate is out on that one.

•  REPLY  •

castile
castile
Cannibal (30)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
21:14:27 Oct 04 2017
Read 2,255 times

Hello,

I have a whole pack of frends that free run through the woods and howl at the moon. It seems inevitable becoming friends with all them, we have some similarities.

I went in the woods with some vampire wiccan friends and came out with them plus a wolf pake of four. lol life is funny we even run with them some times but the howling is not my thing and now they come to empowerment fires from time to time.

I suppose it depends on the individual experience.

*Castile*

•  REPLY  •

HellsDragons
HellsDragons
Vampling (25)
[ Give / Take ]

02:51:11 Oct 08 2017
Read 2,245 times

Do you think for a moment that there could be the possibility of having both traits and maybe that is why some do not hate one or the other? Yes the movies have always portrayed Vampire vs werewolf, but that's Hollywood for you, that has to make money somehow. If you take a look at the medical aspect between the two, there is not that much of a difference, just one is furry the other is not.

•  REPLY  •

Pathofthewerewolf
Pathofthewerewolf
Changeling (71)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
05:11:23 Mar 21 2018
Read 2,159 times

Wow some of these responses *pictures myself chained and shakes my head vigorously* not a chance

Anyway in all seriousness I actually consider myself a lycan (like the term) spiritually I do not shapeshifting except in dreams and/or meditation. I also do not always use a wolf form but I do admire them and use that form most often but for some meditations it's simply not a viable option. As for getting along I'll be fine so long as no one attempts to chain me without consent or is rude purposely.

•  REPLY  •

DocHanTer
DocHanTer
Marplot (14)
[ Give / Take ]
00:12:56 Mar 28 2018
Read 2,140 times

Vampire, lycan, shapeshifter, otherkin, doesn't matter in the least to me. So long as they are polite, I get along with anyone. If they are rude it likewise does not matter who or what they are, their discourtesy makes them only food.

•  REPLY  •

FraterStorme
FraterStorme
Fomenter (8)
[ Give / Take ]
07:24:49 Mar 31 2018
Read 2,135 times

I agree with others that it's a myth that only came up around Underworld.

Also, how would one go about contacting the lycan/wolfkin community?

•  REPLY  •

MoonlitGodess
MoonlitGodess
Dastardly Being (59)
[ Give / Take ]

Member of Poison (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
05:33:06 Apr 01 2018
Read 2,131 times

to me personally it should not matter as long as other are respectable. :)

•  REPLY  •

HeathenKing
HeathenKing
Curmudgeon (11)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 5 years.
23:46:09 Jun 15 2018
Read 2,073 times

I'm sure there is some form of animosity, or well maybe that's not the right word but friction? But I'm sure if both the vampire and lycan are respectful and treat each other with respect, there shouldn't be too many problems. I would assume there would be some form of comradarie given they would be considered "odd" by normal society.

•  REPLY  •

QueenPersephone
QueenPersephone
Exasperater (20)
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
20:51:51 Jun 22 2018
Read 2,061 times

Yes they do , I’ve seen vampires and lycans over the years and centuries get along.. but I will say some do some don’t it really depends on the person and trust .. but over all they do get along .. beautiful both are ..

•  REPLY  •

Tantras
Tantras
Unregenerate (63)
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
19:42:34 Jun 26 2018
Read 2,055 times

Having only met one person who identified himself as a Lycan, I can say that at least he was pretty cool. Like vampires, lycans are people like any other. There are some good and some bad. Some one would get along with some who would irritate you. I think the drama is mostly due to Hollywood.

•  REPLY  •

AetiusVesperus
AetiusVesperus
Wyvern (85)
[ Give / Take ]
Immortal Blood (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Immortal Blood (Coven)
00:40:05 Jul 03 2018
Read 2,043 times

People who identify in either group normally get along fairly well. It is all about respect not some Hollywood nonsense.

•  REPLY  •

Anubis299
Anubis299
Serpent (52)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
22:41:36 Jul 09 2018
Read 2,029 times

I would have to say no

•  REPLY  •

Toxicbite29
Toxicbite29
Savage (61)
[ Give / Take ]

23:57:07 Oct 15 2018
Read 1,967 times

I agree with most of the posts here that are about respect. If each race of beings respected one another and were polite, we will all get along.

The drama about Lycans and Vampires not liking each other is due to Hollywood trying to make money of something that isn't really there within the Vampire and Lycan communities.

•  REPLY  •

ajwolfram
ajwolfram
Shadow (10)
[ Give / Take ]
00:04:37 Oct 16 2018
Read 1,963 times

I never met one but I have no issues with them.

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (118)
Honor: 143
[ Give / Take ]

12:51:03 Oct 30 2018
Read 1,954 times

Lycans are legends of a folk nature. While Vampirism is a way of living. If Lycans exist, then, the war will be on.

•  REPLY  •

Earthgrinder
Earthgrinder
Premiere Sire (122)
Honor: 157
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Hellhounds is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Hellhounds
22:14:18 Nov 01 2018
Read 1,944 times

There is a rumor that lycans guard the gates of hell, watch out for their brethren vampires. The war was made up by Hollywood in typical fashion. No there is no war.

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (118)
Honor: 143
[ Give / Take ]

11:56:06 Nov 02 2018
Read 1,939 times

Interesting comment about Hell. I never here about Lycans guarding the gate, reason, there are no gates in hell. if the legend become reality, trust me, Lycans will be hunting Vampires and the fight will be on. Both are creatures of the Night.

•  REPLY  •

kyriaragnar33
kyriaragnar33
Firebrand (79)
[ Give / Take ]

16:01:59 Jan 08 2019
Read 1,897 times

From my understanding that there is a few entries into Hell much like heaven. (or so I’ve read)one is written from a Greek mythology and while another is from the church. Though it’s unclear if any of these myths are facts. But I too have agreement that no Lucan would be guarding the gate of one. The only opinion that I heard that was even close to a comparison with that statement. Would be the “grim wolf” from a harry potter movie.

•  REPLY  •

Margulis626
Margulis626
Shadow (10)
[ Give / Take ]
12:30:02 Jan 22 2019
Read 1,878 times

According to Slavic folklore they both came from one source. A lycantrop is called “volkodlack” which could be translated as “wolf’s skin” and refers either to a skill or a curse. Both are witchcraft. Vampires meanwhile are dead who for a reason do not stay dead and must prey on those who still alive. A good reason is a witchcraft. It is probably good to mention right here that witchcraft was associated with elder gods particularly with the underworld one called Veles or Volos. As you can see there is no ideological reason behind the conflict from that point of view. However something like that might have happened in the past as a part of warlocks’ inner conflict.

•  REPLY  •

01:19:52 Jan 30 2019
Read 1,863 times

I think lycans, werewolves as well as shape shifters that change into wolves are too often combined. I think that some factions of these creatures would likely have issues with vampire factions but it is more likely a case by case basis.

•  REPLY  •

Maharja
Maharja
Apostate (62)
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
22:50:29 Sep 09 2019
Read 1,708 times

A wolf walks with me, I call upon its energy often, it is beautiful Medicine to work with.

•  REPLY  •

PaganMoon
PaganMoon
Savant (82)
[ Give / Take ]
Mother Earth (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Mother Earth (Coven)
19:54:12 Sep 21 2019
Read 1,671 times

I suppose it all depends on what lore you believe. I am sure there is a natural rivalry with those who identify with either one and in the spirit of competition as seen in this thread ridicule each other much like different branches of armed forces do, But with a common enemy would team up with no problems. Now as far as lore goes perhaps if you are of the more civilized vampire like Dracula who was part of the noble aristocracy that takes tribute from his peasants then the wolf in a society that uses livestock would definitely find rivalry unless that was some plot by Dracula to start demanding taxes in the form of virgin daughters in the absence of the livestock dwindling because of wolves. Some gnostic lore writers seem to just be interested in lining their pockets with money and invent all sorts of garbage to those who put faith in their doctrine and give power to them. Rather than communicating spiritual truths in the realm of human experience through story telling.

•  REPLY  •

ApocalypticPleasures
ApocalypticPleasures
Superior Sire (140)
[ Give / Take ]

23:29:51 Sep 27 2019
Read 1,650 times

The real question is do either truly exist

•  REPLY  •

Vampireking777
Vampireking777
Carnal Creature (56)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
02:58:45 Oct 15 2019
Read 1,607 times

Well the story told is that vampires made them to protect their race so no they don't along with each other.

•  REPLY  •

Vampireking777
Vampireking777
Carnal Creature (56)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
03:00:52 Oct 15 2019
Read 1,605 times

Well the story told is that vampires made them to protect their race so no they don't get along with each other.

•  REPLY  •

Loki1313
Loki1313
Necromancer (96)
[ Give / Take ]

Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
00:33:29 Nov 20 2019
Read 1,525 times

All I can say to this.

Save the Lycanthropes,
Vampires need pets too.

•  REPLY  •

Toxicbite29
Toxicbite29
Savage (61)
[ Give / Take ]

10:31:32 Nov 27 2019
Read 1,477 times

I am a Vampire and one of my friends is a lycan. We get along quite well.

However, history and literature would have us believe that our two species cannot and do not get along ever.

•  REPLY  •

Vampirekyle
Vampirekyle
Curmudgeon (11)
[ Give / Take ]
20:09:19 Dec 17 2019
Read 1,442 times

Can you be a hybrid?

•  REPLY  •

Toxicbite29
Toxicbite29
Savage (61)
[ Give / Take ]

07:08:26 Jan 04 2020
Read 1,401 times

To put it bluntly, yes you can.

•  REPLY  •

Maraselah4
Maraselah4
Wraith (46)
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Secrets is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Secrets
09:32:22 Jan 04 2020
Read 1,395 times

To the people saying they are not real anyway did you know vampires and lycans are in the Bible? Cain was the first vampire and one of his decedents Lemech was the the first lycan. Also in Genesis 4. Anyway I agree the rivalry is a myth they get along fine but from what I've heard lycans are much more powerful and would dominate vampires. But I've never heard of a rivalry in reality just fiction.

•  REPLY  •

Toxicbite29
Toxicbite29
Savage (61)
[ Give / Take ]

11:37:12 Jan 05 2020
Read 1,388 times

Thank you, someone that backs up what I have said all along, that Vampires and Lycans are real.

The bible is amazing source of information... Especially when cross referenced with pagan information.

•  REPLY  •

GRTR1
GRTR1
Bete Noire (44)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
11:24:11 Jan 12 2020
Read 1,369 times

I haven't had any trouble, I think its just Hollywood.

•  REPLY  •

Aclahayr
Aclahayr
Ethereal Being (31)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
01:27:10 Jan 13 2020
Read 1,363 times

Some Lycans tend to be territorial at times this causes disagreements with vampyres.

•  REPLY  •

Earthgrinder
Earthgrinder
Premiere Sire (122)
[ Give / Take ]

06:59:47 Jan 13 2020
Read 1,361 times

I have no problems with vampires. Sometimes I am a guardian other times I watch over their pack. No problems unless they attack my family and all bets are off.

•  REPLY  •

Toxicbite29
Toxicbite29
Savage (61)
[ Give / Take ]

21:34:26 Jan 14 2020
Read 1,354 times

I agree. I think it comes down to the individual vampire and Lycan.

The clan or pack they belong to are the ones saying we are mortal enemies and yet as Earthgrinder has pointed, he hasnt had any problems with Vampires.

•  REPLY  •

Temperence
Temperence
Exasperater (20)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
02:25:55 Jan 15 2020
Read 1,352 times

From my understanding Vampires an lycans were at one like master an slave til lycans waged war on the vampires. So yes they did get along at one point an time. But that was past currently they don't.

•  REPLY  •

Earthgrinder
Earthgrinder
Premiere Sire (122)
[ Give / Take ]

23:13:42 Jan 15 2020
Read 1,348 times

Most of what you ron Google take with a grain of salt. Respect the werewolves and the pack you won't t have problem disrespect the pack and we will come after you. Same with vampires..

•  REPLY  •

Toxicbite29
Toxicbite29
Savage (61)
[ Give / Take ]

04:27:20 Jan 21 2020
Read 1,336 times

I wholeheartedly agree with Earthgrinder.

If there is disrespect from the packs or the clans, then there will be war and hatred.

Friendly relations are based on trust and respect. I think it will take an individual from one clan and one pack, to sit and come to a mutual agreement in order to obtain and maintain peace again.

•  REPLY  •

GRTR1
GRTR1
Bete Noire (44)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
16:58:06 Jan 21 2020
Read 1,330 times

I've only had one encounter with a Lycan, and for some reason she was territorial, other than that things seemed ok.

•  REPLY  •

Toxicbite29
Toxicbite29
Savage (61)
[ Give / Take ]

01:00:27 Jan 22 2020
Read 1,321 times

I have found that if you respect Lycans, they too, will be respectful. If you have an arrogant attitude. They will mirror that.

•  REPLY  •

Earthgrinder
Earthgrinder
Premiere Sire (122)
[ Give / Take ]

13:55:39 Jan 28 2020
Read 1,297 times

I do, don't you.

•  REPLY  •

Vampireking777
Vampireking777
Carnal Creature (56)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
02:00:27 Feb 01 2020
Read 1,250 times

Umyalanaraku well with all do reapect it not a fact so should do the home work befor you talk about what is fact with a close minded and ignorant out you have and get more knowledge befor talking cause you will be corrected

•  REPLY  •

Tantras
Tantras
Unregenerate (63)
[ Give / Take ]

03:59:42 Apr 20 2020
Read 1,043 times

I've known 1 person who classified himself as a lycan...we got along very well. I think this subject has taken on the cultural significance of an archetype.

•  REPLY  •

MooniePie
MooniePie
Royal Sire (226)
Honor: 40
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:20:46 Apr 20 2020
Read 1,039 times

Closing this thread since it's a few years old.

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MooniePie on Apr 20 2020  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 1.1203 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X