Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Premiere Sire (126)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:04:54 Nov 16 2016
Read 2,261 times

I was doing some research for a story when I stumbled across the topic of ghost sex on Google. While the idea is nothing new, I have noticed a resurgence of it in written work on Wattpad, a writing app I frequent. So, having seen it there and now on Google, I'm curious. Is this really a thing? Does this happen to people? Has anyone here had such an experience? If you've never had the pleasure(?), do you think it's possible?

Now, I'm not talking about succubi or incubi, which sexually molest you during your sleep. I'm talking about sexual relationships with ghosts, or, at least, an encounter both parties agree to. :)

•  REPLY  •

00:09:16 Nov 17 2016
Read 2,251 times

Does the imagination count? lol
I think sexual release would be problematic given that ghosts are supposedly incorporeal.

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (118)
Honor: 21
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:22:13 Nov 17 2016
Read 2,239 times

From a medical point of view, is totally impossible. The circulation of blood is needed to created an erection, and ghost do not have blood.

•  REPLY  •

Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Premiere Sire (126)
[ Give / Take ]
18:00:26 Nov 17 2016
Read 2,212 times

But ... can they not sometimes move objects? I mean, poltergeists ... that's all they do! And if ghosts can make the sound of footsteps, or open and close doors, or tickle the ivories, or pull the covers from the bed, could they not exert some kind of energy which would allow them to induce sexual pleasure? I mean, there's even accounts of ghosts touching people, on the arm or face or back. Besides all that, think about wet dreams. Touch isn't needed to bring someone to a climax during a wet dream. Maybe ghost sex is a mental thing.

Yeah, no, I'm not buying your biological arguments--blood for an erection and all that jazz. Or maybe you're not entirely wrong. Maybe there can't be actual intercourse, but that doesn't mean sexual pleasure can't be given other ways. I'm just sayin' ...

•  REPLY  •

18:13:53 Nov 17 2016
Read 2,207 times

A wet dream is nothing more than that but if a ghost is responsible that would technically constitute rape....though I would just like to see someone trying to say "A ghost raped me" in court or to the police.

Hypothetically, sure if they had telekinesis that affected even the living, I would assume they could bring sexual pleasure by remotely stimulting someone's genitals etc.

•  REPLY  •

GruesomeTendancies
GruesomeTendancies
Malefactor (67)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
20:32:28 Nov 17 2016
Read 2,202 times

Having been a paranormal investigator for the past 27 years I have heard of these things but have never experienced them. People think that this is bizzare but these things do happen.

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (118)
Honor: 21
[ Give / Take ]

20:57:58 Nov 17 2016
Read 2,197 times

This is a complex subject, because the writer can infiltrate pass experience while watching a movie. Experience that has been placed on their sub-conscious. A Ghost can not remove your cover sheet or produce sound. IAW some paranormal expert, Ghost are pure energy, not a tangible one. Mean, you can not shake the hand of a Ghost.

•  REPLY  •

LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
[ Give / Take ]
10:05:00 Dec 31 2016
Read 2,080 times

If this happens I would imagine that it means your dream body or spirit is able to have a sexual relationship with the ghost, in the dreamscape.

I would doubt that a ghost would be able to maintain any kind of physical interaction long enough for climax. Even a really quick one.
If people are claiming that they are having waking sex with a ghost I would have to say it smells like a reach.

Now, a medium possessed, example like Whoopi Goldberg x Demi Moore...
that might work.

•  REPLY  •

TigerMoon
TigerMoon
Venerable Sire (137)
[ Give / Take ]
Sanguis Dracones (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Sanguis Dracones (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
15:14:42 Dec 31 2016
Read 2,078 times

In more primal settings, there have been cases of women being psychically pregnant with supposedly ghost babies. I heard stories like this growing up, when I was a wee child. I have never understood the concept of a incubus or a succubus "molesting" you as you are sleeping, because when you use the word "sex", it usually connotes with consent, between consenting parties, otherwise it is usually known as rape. Semantics, I know. I have had several encounters a couple of years back (very recent) of being psychically assaulted.

I sure as hell did no consenting to any of this! Pardon my French, but, while I was between the dream-state and wake-state, I could actually feel something push itself into me. It was only later on did I discover that this strange dream-awake stage was called "lucid dreaming". I mean, I would love the real thing, but, having sex with a ghost? No, thank you. Needless to say, I was pretty shaken up, as it had happened quite a few times. So, upon some advice, I burnt sage, and did some spring cleaning around the room and house. It stopped after that. I don't wish to be at the end of bad vibes, but, it was quite a jolting experience.

•  REPLY  •

Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Premiere Sire (126)
[ Give / Take ]
01:18:38 Jan 01 2017
Read 2,059 times

Thank you, Tristesse, for sharing your experience! I've heard of this more than once, but when this thread didn't get much attention, I thought maybe I was part of a select few who had heard of it. I've never experienced it myself, thank goodness. I imagine being violated by something you can't see wouldn't be a pleasant experience. I'm glad you seemed to have rectified the situation.

Laz, that's an interesting spin with Whoopi and Demi. In The Lovely Bones, Susie Salmon (like the fish [you need to read the book or see the movie to get that reference]), as a ghost, inhabits the body of social outcast Ruth Connors to experience her first kiss with her crush, Ray Singh. I believe more than a kiss happens, but it's been a while since I watched the movie or read the book.

•  REPLY  •

TigerMoon
TigerMoon
Venerable Sire (137)
[ Give / Take ]

06:36:37 Jan 04 2017
Read 2,036 times

Here is one of the better films out there on the web on this topic. I am unsure if I am violating any copyright issues, but, here goes, anyway:

I am still plagued by experiences, but, you know, some beings just brush it all aside by calling it, "wet dreams". Although I have had several first-hand recent experiences, my mind is still divided as to my personal school of thought.

Scary things, indeed.

•  REPLY  •

LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
[ Give / Take ]
16:47:36 Jan 06 2017
Read 2,004 times

What creeps me out here is that the actor in that movie is the same guy that plays the lawnmower man, but I digress.

It sounds like you were in a state of sleep paralysis. As you mentioned, half in, half out.

This is the most ideal state for Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming.

I do not mean to suggest that you had control over this dream at all, just saying that the physical state vs the dream state was right on the borderline, if that makes sense.

•  REPLY  •

Dakotah
Dakotah
Premiere Sire (120)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
18:16:14 Jan 08 2017
Read 1,976 times

There was/is a recorded account of a woman getting pregnant by a spirit. Mary. The Holy Spirit. "Joseph, son of David," the angel said, "do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife. For the child within her was conceived by the Holy Spirit." Mary was asleep and in her dream she was... and the Holy Spirit came upon her. Also, Elizabeth, who was barren, was somewhere in her 60s or 70s or 80s, had never been able to have children at all, was past child-bearing capability, and yet with her husband Zacharias, who also was past that capability, conceived and carried in her womb the great prophet, John the Baptist. In both case these women were visited by Spirits.

•  REPLY  •

LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
[ Give / Take ]
18:34:20 Jan 08 2017
Read 1,971 times

I've always had this in between the lines conclusion that divine conception skips the sex part. Though they are outstanding examples to the subject here.

I've always imagined that these acts occur while they were sleeping.

•  REPLY  •

Maro
Maro
Venerable Sire (132)
Honor: 440
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Invisus Secretus is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Invisus Secretus
11:34:00 Jan 09 2017
Read 1,949 times

There is no doubt that spirits come in all shapes, sizes, and tastes. That being said, if the spirit of a nymphomaniac finds their way to you through your discussion pertaining to them... draw your own conclusion because it was you that opened yourself up to them.

Scour your mind because it is highly possibly that you called them in and due to this agreement the experience is being had.

Then again, maybe it is all just a dream...

•  REPLY  •

00:43:43 Jan 11 2017
Read 1,929 times

So Jesus' mother was raped, how amusing. No one batted an eyelash that she had no choice in the matter. The bible sure likes bashing women.

•  REPLY  •

Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (193)
Honor: 104,167
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
02:47:53 Jan 14 2017
Read 1,883 times

I shouldn't even be warning you again, but I will before you get another strike against you with suspension. Cancer says "Posts that ridicule the philosophical tenants of any religion" are forbidden in our forum. Read the FAQ in the left menu. Mind the rules, or lose the privilege.

•  REPLY  •

13:52:51 Jan 14 2017
Read 1,869 times

Oh dearie, if humanity is free to believe in any religion they want, and in anything in general i.e ghosts and this thread is about ghost sex then why should Mary Mary quite contrary be left out? its the most infamous example of someone getting knocked up by a ghost, and I find it amusing that such an obvious pc term for what "actually" happened is glossed over but fair enough... I will stick to ghosts. ;)

When I viewed this thread at first, I didn't think I would have much to add now I am remembering something...there is a movie based upon real events, to clarify it "claims" to be based on real events. I have heard that before.

Well its about a woman who is not only being haunted but is being attacked and raped by some phantom entity. The film was called stigmata or the entity or something, anyway at the end it states despite a decrease in attacks, they still happen....perhaps the woman should have invested in a electrified chastity belt.

See why would ghosts do this? no blood flow means no phantom nobel prize popping up and being incorporeal and made out of ectoplasm, no nerve endings or ability to feel, so the act is kind of pointless unless its done out of simple cruelty in which cases its quite effective, but wouldn't possession be better, in potential.. able to feel what the host is feeling, and one gets to live again so to speak.

•  REPLY  •

slipknotbabe356
slipknotbabe356
Superior Sire (147)
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven Of The Teutonic Order is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven Of The Teutonic Order
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
14:28:17 Jan 14 2017
Read 1,864 times

Very interesting concept Mort!

I know a while back Travel Channel did a special on Ghostly Relationships with Zak Bagans from Ghost Adventures. It was very interesting watch. I'll see if I can find clips to the show.

•  REPLY  •

14:54:44 Jan 14 2017
Read 1,862 times

Personally I would find ghostly relationships....unhealthy.
You may as well just be a necrophiliac, hell you would actually be gaining physical friction that is needed that way lol

•  REPLY  •

slipknotbabe356
slipknotbabe356
Superior Sire (147)
[ Give / Take ]

14:59:22 Jan 14 2017
Read 1,859 times

I would say it would be unhealthy since on the show, the ghosts fed (there were three different stories if I remember right) off their energy.

•  REPLY  •

15:09:51 Jan 14 2017
Read 1,855 times

So incorporeal succubus/incubuses basically.

•  REPLY  •

slipknotbabe356
slipknotbabe356
Superior Sire (147)
[ Give / Take ]

15:36:56 Jan 14 2017
Read 1,851 times

In a way yes

•  REPLY  •

Umyalanaraku
Umyalanaraku
Evil Spirit (60)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 7 years.
16:11:10 Jan 14 2017
Read 1,848 times

The incident you are speaking of Mort is called "The Entity" in which allegedly a young single mother living in California was being repeatedly raped by an unseen force or forces of a supernatural nature. Upon further investigation by investigators, it was determined that the young mother was under an extreme amount of stress at the time during these poltergeist-like attacks. They theorized that it could very well have been a case of psychokinesis and not a ghost at all. Psychokinesis or Telekinesis is said to usually stem from young adolescent girls or women who are under an extreme amount of stress so much that the energy given off causes havoc with the natural environment. Usually the person doing this has no idea it is themselves causing the seemingly supernatural attacks and the attacks are likened to poltergeist activity, people being touched or assaulted in a violent or lewd manner, things being thrown about, and other odd happenings.

•  REPLY  •

16:14:54 Jan 14 2017
Read 1,846 times

So if she had telekinesis...she was what? raping herself? Heh.

What a waste, TK has many applications that could be useful but I suppose these things usually happen subconsciously so its not in their control.

•  REPLY  •

Umyalanaraku
Umyalanaraku
Evil Spirit (60)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
16:22:23 Jan 14 2017
Read 1,844 times

Pretty much.lol

•  REPLY  •

Umyalanaraku
Umyalanaraku
Evil Spirit (60)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
16:35:07 Jan 14 2017
Read 1,840 times

There is also a number of mental illnesses that could create such a scenario such as Apophenia, Pareidolia, or hyper sensitivity to natural energies that can cause a number physical ailments and hallucinations. This coupled along with the power of suggestion could account for a lot of alleged paranormal activities. The human mind is a very powerful and highly misunderstood organ. People say the oceans and space are that last frontiers yet to be fully explored, but in truth it is the human mind that holds this title and for good reason. Yes, we could do a lot of good in terms of healing, but not all would use that power for the greater good.

•  REPLY  •

TigerMoon
TigerMoon
Venerable Sire (137)
[ Give / Take ]

23:12:15 Jan 14 2017
Read 1,829 times

@ Umyalanaraku

You know, the funny thing about these movies... it always boils down to the conundrum : Does Life imitate Art or does Art imitate Life? When you wach movies, you always think, "There must be some truth in them... but, unfortunately, I don't know what it is."

Having been under a trememdous amount of stress once, which was when I began experiencing hallucinations and this whole "ghost rape" thing, I came to one conclusion: I don't know.

It could be explained by science, to a certain extent, like what Lazarus did. Or, it could be as what Cinnamon and Mordrakus mentioned and speculated. Pardon me for stating the obvious (if I actually am doing that)... Nice!

•  REPLY  •

LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
[ Give / Take ]
03:25:43 Jan 15 2017
Read 1,818 times

Perhaps where one person reads obvious, someone else reads depth.

And to that point, someone can read or watch a book or a piece of art once, then view the same thing again with fresh eyes and have a totally different perspective.

Here in this ghost thread, I made reference to the movie ghost.

For those that chat with me here, I'd be captain obvi to state that I tend to make a lot of references.

Now for years, I've pondered a variation of your question. Does life imitate art or is it the other way around. I used to be ok with, "a little bit of both".

But after many discussions here, on VR, with this collection of intuitive yet unique individuals, among a nest of other black sheep, I asked myself that question again, but with fresh eyes.

And like my first post in the Past lives thread, I believe that the "both" I originally settled for is really a poetic expression for what collective memory is.

Perhaps ghost sex isn't so far fetched. Maybe the real reach, the true stretch, is the physical prison plane of existence we call reality.

•  REPLY  •

GruesomeTendancies
GruesomeTendancies
Malefactor (67)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
01:11:53 Jan 17 2017
Read 1,782 times

Here is a thought for every one to ponder on.

When two people are about to be engaged in some kind of sexual relations with each other both bodies emit certain energies that cause the other to be aroused so intensly that it causes the big bam before anything goes on figuturitivly speaking hehe

But who is not to say that a ghost or spirit can not manifest themselves with that same type of energy and cause what Cinnamon has described as ghost sex?

The scene in ghostbusters is irrelevant to what is being said and I now most of you seeing the title is the first thing to comes to mind. This is an energy released by a spirit. No physical contact just energies.

Energies play a different part in every ones lives and in the paranormal sense that is what gives these entities power enough to show through to some one no matter what the circumstances.

•  REPLY  •

decondemon
decondemon
Revenant (41)
Honor: 60
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
02:46:57 Jan 25 2017
Read 1,726 times

my ex girlfriend had some sort of issue with this once upon a time. she mentioned that they has a seance or something a year or two previous, and that since then she would constantly feel like she was basically being molested/raped by something. i noticed she would ocassionally start crying and moving around and when i asked she decribed it to me. so in my experience, yes its a real thing.

•  REPLY  •

LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
[ Give / Take ]
15:56:43 Jan 25 2017
Read 1,715 times

I pondered on that thought G, and I see what you did there.
And I like it.

My original suspicion was based on a lack of physical experience. But we've talked about the deadwood conductor theory and that is based on personal experience.

And if wood can act as a conduit for ghost energy, the uses you describe of active ghost energy isn't a huge jump at all.

Moreover, the mind makes things real.

•  REPLY  •

LilithVamde
LilithVamde
Exasperater (20)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Dark Souls (Coven)
00:29:44 Jan 28 2017
Read 1,686 times

can you imagine how awkward it would be to walk in on someone with a ghost just seeing their body expand and contract and NOTHING BEING THERE. So weird.

•  REPLY  •

LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
[ Give / Take ]
19:28:02 Feb 12 2017
Read 1,606 times

Outside of dreaming or one being in a state of sleep paralysis, where the experience completely occurs within the mind, I'd imagine walking in as a 3rd party to witness the event would be a bit awkward to say the least.

But if there is legitimate physical activity between a living person and a ghost, I'd like to think there would be some kind of signature, trace, frequency, or thermal/electrical residue of some sort that could be viewed with proper equipment.

•  REPLY  •

Li
Li
Chimera (90)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
21:15:56 Feb 13 2017
Read 1,590 times

"Spectrophilia is sexual attraction to ghosts or sexual arousal from images in mirrors, as well as the phenomenon of sexual encounters between ghosts and humans." - Wikipedia

Ghost sex, according to my Google search, is a very real thing. In 1982, a movie entitled The Entity was released. The movie depicted the true story of a woman named Doris Bither, who claimed her house was haunted by several spirits, including one that would rape her. The actual investigation into the case took place in Culver City, CA in 1974. Doris was a young single mother to three boys and one girl. The family claimed to have at least four separate entities haunting their home. One of the ghost was a friendly older gentleman whom the children dubbed Mr. Who's It. The others were not so friendly, in particular a large entity who would engage in unwanted sexual acts with Doris while the other two held her down. Though the ghosts were never seen, many witnessed Doris being slapped, punched, and tossed about. She even exhibited signs common to rape, such as bruising on her inner thighs.

The investigation was spearheaded by Kerry Gaynor, a paranormal researcher, and Dr. Barry Taff from UCLA. During the investigation, Dr. Taff and his team attempted to capture a ghostly attack upon Doris. She was instructed to antagonize the spirits while cameras rolled. After a while, according to witnesses, a green mist appeared, slowly forming into the shape of a large, muscular male torso. Unfortunately, little was caught on film. One photograph from that incident shows a strange arc of light over Doris's head as she sits on the bed.

Doris and her family eventually moved from the home, but the activity followed them. At one point, Doris even claimed to have been impregnated by the violent specter. That proved to be false, however. Doris died of pulmonary failure in 1995.

There is a surplus of stories relating to ghostly sexual encounters on Google, as well as on YouTube. Some of them are questionable, but others seem more likely. Even celebrities have claimed to have had sex with spirits. In 2012, musical artist Kesha asserted that her song "Supernatural" was inspired by a naughty romp with a nighttime visitor. Later, in 2014, Ukranian-born actress, Natasha Blasick, also alleged to have had not one, but two sexual liaisons with an apparition, and was confident in stating she found the experiences "really, really pleasurable." Bobby Brown, former New Edition singer, reported being "mounted" by a ghost in his Georgia mansion.

For more interesting stories involving ghost sex, check out this podcast (colorful language; listen at your own discretion):

•  REPLY  •

TigerMoon
TigerMoon
Venerable Sire (137)
[ Give / Take ]

09:59:35 Feb 14 2017
Read 1,577 times

Li, that post was amazing. It gave me the chills.

I am working on the assumption that these evil entities exist, as I have first-hand experiences. I did exhibit some physical symptoms of having bruises, but, lucky me, I have always believed in these things, so I worked on my prior knowledge at the first instance. I must stress that it does not happen to everyone. I am not sure of the selection criteria or the selection basis of such trauma victims. What I can stress is this: It is real. Very real.

Not only does it affect the victim sexually, it also affects the victim as much as a possession does. These entities feed off negative emotions, such as fear, anger and pain.

One advice I can give is this: keep your surroundings clean and habitable. Sometimes, it is good to burn sage, candles or incense just to clear the place up. Doing these thing, keep these evil entities at bay. Just my two cents.

Creepy post, Li.

•  REPLY  •

Li
Li
Chimera (90)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
18:57:27 Feb 14 2017
Read 1,572 times

Tristesse, I am glad you enjoyed the post. I aim to please.

According to the article, Doris Bither had many issues. She had been in several abusive relationships, there was palpable tension between she and her sons, especially the oldest, she was purportedly abused as a child, she struggled with alcoholism, and her house was in a state of complete chaos--dirty dishes, rotten garbage, etc. In the video following the article, the commentator made the observation that, "The unconsciousness mind that is troubled by a physically or verbally abusive environment and negative upbringing is like a lightning rod to the paranormal activities." Perhaps those that have suffered such abuse from spectral assailants are more open to it because of abuses they have already experienced at the hands of the living.

•  REPLY  •

LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
[ Give / Take ]
09:10:13 Feb 21 2017
Read 1,537 times

The investigators corroboration of her story make that video an interesting case. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'll certainly add it on my must watch list now.

Now this woman claims 3 spiritual assailants as well:

In this case though, the couple claims moving fixed the problem. And to your point about mental stability and previous history, while the experience drove her crazy in this second case, her life appears to be way more stable. If both cases are legit, I would assume that yes, someone with a previous history of being victimized is a more likely target. It makes sense to take advantage of an existing fear, maybe they can smell it.

•  REPLY  •

Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Premiere Sire (126)
[ Give / Take ]
16:02:39 Feb 21 2017
Read 1,527 times

Well, naturally, if the intent is malicious and a spirit wants to attack someone, they will likely chooses someone with weak armor. It makes sense.

I haven't seen the movie either. I knew of it before this thread, but I hadn't seen it. There's a rumor going around that a remake is in the talks. That might be an interesting watch.

•  REPLY  •

TheInfiniteNight
TheInfiniteNight
Needler (12)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
10:40:54 Apr 28 2017
Read 1,447 times

Those in the spiritual dimensions (ghosts, etc) are just moving at a higher vibration. Like metals vibrations are slow. Just takes training for them to be able to slow down and manifest into the physical world. It doesn't happen often but it does happen.

•  REPLY  •

Terezi
Terezi
Sire (102)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
22:15:23 Apr 28 2017
Read 1,438 times

ghost sex ?.... interesting to be honest."
so would you be inlove wiht a ghost then if you had sex with them?

•  REPLY  •

bloodredatrophy15
bloodredatrophy15
Changeling (71)
[ Give / Take ]
Enlightened Souls (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Enlightened Souls (Coven)
16:49:49 Apr 29 2017
Read 1,429 times

American horror story anyone? Lol
Butt on a more serious note, many things happen that we can't explain so I don't see why not

•  REPLY  •

PaintedBlack
PaintedBlack
Premiere Sire (124)
Honor: 50
[ Give / Take ]

Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
06:34:14 Apr 30 2017
Read 1,420 times

Interesting topic here. As to the aspects of this I'd have to look at it more. To form an opinion. Not sure what I think about it.

•  REPLY  •

Amalga9
Amalga9
Exasperater (20)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
11:40:41 Oct 13 2017
Read 1,215 times

Incubi and Succubi: Sexual Relations With Demons page 84 of "The Evil Bible" from The Joy of Satan Ministries gives you a method of purposefully engaging in sexual relations with demons in a favorable and desirable way. The author also talks about her own experiences with it.

I am seriously considering engaging in this activity. The thought is too irresistible.

•  REPLY  •

Dragonrouge
Dragonrouge
Premiere Sire (121)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:58:56 Feb 05 2018
Read 1,136 times

I don`t know if it helps but for jewish males in the old byblic times, self-satisfaction was forbidden because their semen in these conditions could create demon with the succuby females that supposed to have spiritual forms.

•  REPLY  •

feralmuse
feralmuse
Hellhound (70)
[ Give / Take ]

Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:18:06 Feb 24 2018
Read 1,101 times

Interesting concept, "science" may discount individual experiences, but for the people affected, this phenomenon is very real.

•  REPLY  •

Tantras
Tantras
Unregenerate (63)
[ Give / Take ]

Vampire Rave member for 5 years.
01:41:29 Jun 29 2018
Read 1,038 times

I wouldn't know how it could be possible. A male needs blood flow to create an erection, and ghosts don't have blood. Plus they are not corporeal so the actual physics and mechanics of sex are against them.

•  REPLY  •

MoonIsMySun
MoonIsMySun
Irritater (16)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 5 years.
19:46:57 Jul 11 2018
Read 1,014 times

Personally I don't think physical contact with ghosts is possible without possession. Other explanations could be a psychotic episode during a PTSD flashback or rape, sleep paralysis and/or being assaulted by something other than a ghost, like a demon.

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on May 04 2023  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.479 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X