Daemon (95)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Sanguis Dracones (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Sanguis Dracones (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
17:54:20 Jan 14 2017
Read 1,879 times

I have always felt an known this for a long time but, have always wondered why that but do not have the answers I seek. So if others do know or care to share your insight of this matter please do so an thank you.

•  REPLY  •

16:15:27 Jan 16 2017
Read 1,850 times

They both share something of a dark mystique. I'm inclined to say that how one defines a vampire is very relevant to the connection.

•  REPLY  •

Umyalanaraku
Umyalanaraku
Evil Spirit (60)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 7 years.
16:45:10 Jan 16 2017
Read 1,847 times

I believe the connection here is misconception, as the "witch" was merely those who worshiped paganism and the "vampire" was merely born of the misunderstandings of the science of disease, death and decomposition and early religious superstitions. Pagans where dubbed "witches" and in league with Satan by the early church who ceaselessly sought to convert the pagans through macabre torture and coldblooded murder as the idea of any worship not of God was deemed as Satanism. There were a number of superstitious theories as to why one allegedly came back as a vampire, mainly those theories were that these individuals had led a wicked life and in death were forced to roam the earth feeding on the living as they had preyed on others in life. So the connection lies within the misconceived idea that both were of darkness and evil.

•  REPLY  •

Severus
Severus
Sire (107)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
09:09:12 Jan 20 2017
Read 1,824 times

I would also say that the definition of witch is as relevant as the term vampire is, because Wiccans often won't take to kindly to a vampires presence in their community. I'm told it's about their strong belief in nature and all things earthly... and vampirism is seen as unnatural.

•  REPLY  •

Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Premiere Sire (126)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:38:13 Jan 20 2017
Read 1,814 times

The only connection I can see is that both are considered outcasts by society at large. Like some have said, it would depend upon your definition of both subjects whether or not they have a further connection.

For example, if we want to talk about fictitious witches and vampires, we could say that they are connected because they share the ability to perform supernatural feats. Perhaps they are connected because their powers come from a dark place, even. But this is from books and movies, not the really real life. :)

•  REPLY  •

DarkestTemptation
DarkestTemptation
Daemon (95)
[ Give / Take ]

03:37:58 Jan 21 2017
Read 1,803 times

Real not make belief? I know about the darkness an they share the night an evil but it's more deeper than just that both respect an understand each other like a trust is been placed it could be magick that they share.

•  REPLY  •

Umyalanaraku
Umyalanaraku
Evil Spirit (60)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
16:22:58 Jan 21 2017
Read 1,795 times

"Witches" as they came to be called, were merely pagans, pagans were merely those who worshiped differently than Christians. As Christianity spread and grew, so did the sinister and superstitious reputation about the pagans, or "witches" as the church deemed them. Anyone who did anything, said anything, or looked differently from what was considered the norm was deemed a witch and league with the devil. It didn't necessarily mean they were preforming magic, or were evil in any way, shape, form or fashion. Sure their rituals and ceremonies look differently but that is just how they worshiped. Vampires on the other hand were born of superstitious legends, most commonly noted, the misunderstanding of decomposition in a corpse and mass hysteria.

•  REPLY  •

Umyalanaraku
Umyalanaraku
Evil Spirit (60)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
16:33:32 Jan 21 2017
Read 1,793 times

Consider the time frame these legends and superstitions were born. Everyone today, would have been deemed a witch by everyone then. And everyone revived on the operating tables table would have been deemed vampires.

•  REPLY  •

01:18:47 Jan 22 2017
Read 1,785 times

Both were dealt within an aggressive way, sometimes even an overkill.

Those suspected of being a vampire or those who would rise as a vampires would have their corpse's staked, decapitated and garlic shoved in their mouth. Witches were dealt with just as much as superstition, such as the drowning method, if they drowned they were considered innocent.

Problem with courts in dealing with witches was that sometimes, there was no way out. Either you killed painfully, or you "confess" and are "mercy" killed.

•  REPLY  •

Heleena
Heleena
Dastard (23)
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
01:39:45 Jan 23 2017
Read 1,767 times

I may be thinking a bit too broad here but......Vampires and Witches are both supernatural beings that function primarily at night because that is when they are at their full potential. Both are searching life and death. Witches typically communicate with spirits and offer guidance. I believe a Vampire is constantly wandering and longs for human interaction even though it is essentially the bringer of death. (obviously due to a need for blood) Still a vampire longs for a companion. A vampire is a tortured soul. Perhaps there is a bond because witches are able to identify a vampire, communicate with them and understand what they are.

•  REPLY  •

01:51:43 Jan 23 2017
Read 1,764 times

Someone has been reading twilight or Anne Rice novels. lol Vampires were bloated ugly corpses with ocd and fed on their family's blood. There was nothing romantic or attractive about them.

•  REPLY  •

Heleena
Heleena
Dastard (23)
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
02:18:42 Jan 23 2017
Read 1,758 times

Not sure if that response was aimed directly at me but if it was then I would like to say........
Yes, I love Anne Rice as I'm sure many people do, I don't believe in sparkling vampires and yes I'm a romantic. Looks like somebody thinks they need to be right 100 percent of the time. My knowledge DOES just so happens to go beyond fiction stories. Go rain on somebody else's parade. Leave me out of your misery.

•  REPLY  •

02:38:10 Jan 23 2017
Read 1,751 times

lol now now keep it civil. I am not miserable, I am quite amused today.

Folklore wasn't right either, but its one of the earlier incarnations that was based on fear, not romanticism. Hollywood just glamorized what was just a hideous monster.

Witches and Vampires don't share much with each other, both were products of superstition and both have been glamorized by hollywood.

•  REPLY  •

Severus
Severus
Sire (107)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
08:16:19 Jan 23 2017
Read 1,737 times

You also have to take into account that the blood sucking, undead version of the vampire is the current view on the creature. Which only goes back to central Europe, 12th/13th century, depending on who you talk to.
The vampicic lore goes back much farther than this tho and encompasses many differing culture. In times prior the definition of someone we today would call "vampire" was any creature or persons who took the life force of another with or with out their consent.
That could have been a man, woman, cat, owl, bat, wolf... basically pick you culture and there with be a vampire lore connected to it.
Vampirism and the ability to drain the life force of another creature was a demonic ability not not an side effect of some disease. The idea that blood carries the life force of the host is why you see sanguine version of vampirism in present day. And a great many of those lores stem from Christianity and Judaism driven western /euro cultures.
But if you go back you will see that the Romans had laws on the books as to what legal action could be taken againt those suspected of both vampirism and witchcraft.
As did the Assyrian, Egyptians, Babalonian and even the Chineese cultures... they all had some writen refrences.

So definitions do sorta matter when looking at the history.
Witches were considered the servants of demons or the underworld, and a demonic life force like a vampire would be the true historial connection they share...
Severvants of a demonic nature.

•  REPLY  •

13:36:37 Jan 23 2017
Read 1,731 times

Witches were often believed to have sold their souls to hell and the devil, even if they claimed they were harmless white witches. Of course, considering the time period, just practising medicine using herbs was enough to get you a noose over your head and a witch label.

It amuses me how fast those Folk were to label anything they couldn't understand as evil and devilry. Despite the religious fanaticism of them, no miracle or unusual skills would ever be associated with their god. It would always be the work of the devil, no matter how benign. I reckon they just enjoyed an excuse to kill and torture.

•  REPLY  •

Lilithia
Lilithia

No Longer Registered
18:34:20 Jan 24 2017
Read 1,716 times

I do believe they have the same logic in life which is to get by and life forever. Same as the witch in spiritual Prospect, and vampires well feed off blood but the witch does not need blood, the witch can feed off anything they want to survive, in the world.

•  REPLY  •

19:39:51 Jan 24 2017
Read 1,714 times

Don't know about that, an undead vampire doesn't need or desire immortality, they already have it. A greedy witch would desire more power above else, immortality may be such a desire though.

•  REPLY  •

decondemon
decondemon
Revenant (41)
Honor: 60
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
01:08:05 Jan 25 2017
Read 1,709 times

im sure a link exists somewhere. ill admit that i have an inkling of knowlege of the occult, im by no means a virtuoso. so i couldnt say for sure

•  REPLY  •

Li
Li
Chimera (90)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:52:09 Jan 25 2017
Read 1,694 times

Vampires are damned. Witches cavort with Satan.

It's a devil of a bond.

•  REPLY  •

MoonlitGodess
MoonlitGodess
Dastardly Being (59)
[ Give / Take ]
Poison (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Poison (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
11:03:40 Jan 27 2017
Read 1,676 times

good witches do exist , so i think not all witches cavort with the devil

•  REPLY  •

17:47:43 Jan 27 2017
Read 1,667 times

That poster was hardly being serious, mind you that is a common perception from the old days.

It did not matter if you was good, a witch was believed to in league with the devil and was dealt with harshly.

•  REPLY  •

Umyalanaraku
Umyalanaraku
Evil Spirit (60)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
03:37:59 Jan 28 2017
Read 1,658 times

As were most things and people which were simply misunderstood and therefore feared. Mankind fears that which it does not understand.

•  REPLY  •

Li
Li
Chimera (90)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
03:30:17 Jan 29 2017
Read 1,645 times

The phrase "devil of a deal" was in jest, but the rest of the post was not. Just look to your history or your literature to see my point. During the Salem Witch Trials, it was common for the ladies involved to be accused of cavorting with Satan. As for the damnation of vampires, literature is rife with such an idea. I was not saying that all witches, or any witches, for that matter, were evil or bad. My observation was based off of historical fact. No offense was intended.

•  REPLY  •

Li
Li
Chimera (90)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
04:14:55 Jan 29 2017
Read 1,640 times

Syntax error: The above post should read "devil of a bond."

An example of a "witch" being accused of interaction with the devil:

The examination of Mary Eastie.

At a Court held at Salem village 22.Apr. 1692

By the Hon. John Hathorne & Jonathan Corwin.

At the bringing in of the the accused severall fell into fits.

Doth this woman hurt you? [EXAMINERS' NOTE: Many mouths were stopt, & several other fits seized them Abig: Williams said it was Goody Eastie, & she had hurt her, the like said Mary Walcot, & Ann Putman, John indian said her saw her with Goody Hobbs.] What do you say, are you guilty?

EASTY: I can say before Christ Jesus, I am free.

You see these accuse you. There is a God-- Hath she brought the book to you? Their mouths were stopt. What have you done to these children?

E: I know nothing.

How can you say you know nothing, when you see these tormented, & accuse you that you know nothing? Would you have me accuse my self?

E: Yes if you be guilty.

How far have you complyed w'th Satan whereby he takes this advantage ag't you?

E: Sir, I never complyed but prayed against him all my dayes, I have no complyance with Satan in this. What would you have me do?

Confess if you be guilty.

E: I will say it, if it was my last time, I am clear of this sin.

Of what sin?

E: Of witchcraft.

•  REPLY  •

Li
Li
Chimera (90)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
17:27:44 Jan 30 2017
Read 1,614 times

Another possible bond, one often used in literature, would involve a witch granting immortality to the vampire through a spell. Also, in some literature, vampires are portrayed as having magical abilities often attributed to witches. Dracula, in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the graphic novel, claims to have been mentored by powerful mages.

•  REPLY  •

Umyalanaraku
Umyalanaraku
Evil Spirit (60)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
22:58:25 Feb 01 2017
Read 1,595 times

I believe the original poster of this thread meant a connection in reality, not fiction. Unfortunately in this world, there are entirely too many who have made pure fiction their reality to the extreme.

•  REPLY  •

Amalga9
Amalga9
Exasperater (20)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
22:28:52 Apr 18 2017
Read 1,458 times

The most common bond of the witch and the vampire is the concept of the "fetch".

It was believed that witches at night would send out their fetch/astral self and feed on their neighbors and attend sabbats. Some witches today, practice astral projection for magickal purposes.

It was believed that vampires could/would feed on their neighbors at night either in person or in astral form to drain them of blood, vitality, or both. Today vampires can/ do feed by both means.

Also there is no longer much of a difference between the 2 from a Satanic/Luciferian point of view. In some cases the 2 are synonymous.

So the most common bond, of course, is their mutual practice of magick/feeding via astral projection.

•  REPLY  •

QueenLycoris
QueenLycoris
Interloper (47)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Dark Souls (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
13:28:34 Dec 17 2017
Read 1,358 times

Lilith for many is one of the first vampires, but in some religions she is also called the first witch
Magic in with you use blood as your only source, can have some similarities to vampires

•  REPLY  •

Doru
Doru
Venerable Sire (134)
Honor: 487
[ Give / Take ]

Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
17:30:30 Dec 23 2017
Read 1,343 times

"Witch is derived from the Saxon root word wicce (feminine) or wicca (masculine) and the Saxons used it to describe a class of persons whom they thought were inhabited by an intelligence or spirit - a daemon or genii - usually evil, because the Saxons took up catholicism pretty early on in their careers and were consequently biased.

Conversely, some people today would like us to believe, however, that ’witch’ meant a "wise one" and say that witchcraft, or in Saxon - wiccecraeft as they like to call it - means craft of the wise, failing completely to realize that the word wise in Saxon is wita, not wicca or wicce.

Wicca is actually related to both ’wicker’ and ’Viking’ or Wiking as the Norse would pronounce it. In Russia the word Vikhr meaning whirlwind, is a title of the Zmei Dragons, sons and daughters of Zmei-Tiamat. This confirms that the link between Sumaire, Zmei or Zumei and Sumeria was also known in Russia, once a Viking province.

It also demonstrates that the Danish Vikings, witch lords, were sons of the Dragon and the Scandinavian Tuadha d’Anu. In Ireland the Zmei Lord or Vikhr is known as the Dark King - the Whirlwind, meaning he was sumaire or vampire and via Uber, a Witch Lord or Wicca. As the Willow (wicker) bends and yields to the whirlwind so the witch (wicca) yields to the Sumaire, the ancient vampire legacy within him or her, a legacy that is awoken during the Mass of the Phoenix, when the primordial ancestors rise from the dead to take possession of the witch’s soul!

Wicca, derived from the same Saxon word as Willow, means to "bend or yield" ones spirit to that of a daemon (Greek, meaning praeter human intelligence or inspiration), giving the christian idea of possession, though erroneously. The witch was indeed possessed by a daemon and that daemon was certainly praeter-human and not of this world.

Any spirit, including the archangels, conjured by the witch or magician (the distinction, like that between pagan and christian, is fallacious), as in ceremonial magic, was actually the ancestor (antecessor) of the witch her or himself. It was a denizen of the ancient dragon itself - but it was carried in the witch’s blood which, the purer it was through unbroken descent from the Dragons, the stronger would be the return of the ancestors within. The Stronger the blood the stronger the invocation and the more complete the possession. With Mixed blood there was weak inspiration and little discernible presence. "The Blood is the Life".

The witch was possessed by this daemon, because the witch by descent and heredity was that daemon itself. It was his or her genetic inheritance and part of his or her racial consciousness, and to that the witch would yield, when occasion necessitated, placing the witch and the words wicce or wicca firmly in the tradition of the trance seer (derkesthai), a practice rooted in Scythian shamanic culture.

This is confirmed in the word genius, meaning inborn intellect or inspiration. Closely related to this word is genie, meaning a spirit, as in genius loci - ’a spirit of place’. In Arabic the jinni is a spirit of fire or inspiration. The Latin genius, in Greek, is a daemon or inspiring intelligence and the root Latin gens signifies birth, origin and especially blood. The daemon or genius of the Dragons was inherited through the blood. Witches are born, not made by silly playacting initiation rituals.

A seer in Gaelic was called a Merlin and in the tripartite Aryan-Scythian caste system which overlaid that of their clients, the deeply religious Celts, the Merlin was a Druid Prince. Either side of the Druidic caste were the castes of the warrior aristocrats and the craftsmen and although they all tended to behave as equals in this king tribe system, the druids were senior in rank.

Each caste attended to their allotted tasks and the study, teaching and practice of shamanism and magic were strictly the province of the Druids and Druidesses, forming part of a vast storehouse of knowledge and experience in the crafts and sciences, and in statesmanship and lore."

From the following link: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/dragons/esp_sociopol_dragoncourt02_01.htm

•  REPLY  •

whitewolf3001
whitewolf3001
Exasperater (20)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Tenebris Corvus (Coven)
08:44:28 Dec 31 2017
Read 1,326 times

Hello Everyone! Very interesting topic! Perhaps they are linked because of their Demonic DNA! The born witch bloodlines are strong. Not the wanna be witches. Strong or born witches can indeed sense when a Vampire's close even hear their thoughts. I'm not clear if the Vampire even knows this is a witch or if they get any sense of them. Maybe they know who's a witch.

I have been told of something that's happened back before WWII. A vampire did indeed have a one night stand with a powerful dark witch! Yeah high passion that lead to a pregnancy! I know you won't believe me. But this pregnancy was a shock. The child was more human than Vampire. The mother was a Necromancer. If you wish to know more just ask me in private. It is possible for a witch to get pregnant by a vampire. And the child was a Vampeal'.. Able to walk in the sunlight. Of course the father had to leave'.. The child never knew the truth of his father. This is hard to explain. Yes it's very rare.

•  REPLY  •

whitewolf3001
whitewolf3001
Exasperater (20)
[ Give / Take ]
08:49:51 Dec 31 2017
Read 1,325 times

I also forgot to include another thing about what I was saying'.. The offspring of this child also can become pregnant by vampires. Again if you want to know more. Ask me in private. I'm not here to cause trouble nor debate with anyone! Much respect to you all.

•  REPLY  •

CrimPhoenix
CrimPhoenix
Vexer (13)
[ Give / Take ]
17:52:52 Jan 04 2018
Read 1,311 times

All this talk of supernatural is a meaningless concept. There is nothing supernatural about it, it is simply science that we don't understand yet. I even have a quote to that effect on my profile. This is coming from a witch, but I am also very logical & scientific.

I think the only 3 things they have in common if that they are misconceived notions & negative connotations about both & they are both lumped together as "supernatural" beings.

•  REPLY  •

whitewolf3001
whitewolf3001
Exasperater (20)
[ Give / Take ]
09:55:39 Jan 18 2018
Read 1,288 times

What if the Vampire & Witch accidently created a child out of passion? It happened. What do you suppose that offspring would be like? Indeed they would sense other witches & Vampires, Werewolves and all other paranormal .. They also are connected deeply with the dead, demons. Since the witch was a dark necromancer. But with a hint of humanity in the blood .. enough to blend in. Walk amongs humanity in the sun. They are sensitive to light and get tired in the daylight. They must sleep in the day and are more energetic at night. Survive off of rare steaks. Possibly could become immortal through more blood intake and magic. Most of that bloodline doesn't even know what they are and why! Only one knows.. Since the father Vampire stepped up and said he was sorry for even creating them in passion. Wasn't planned. Yet possible. I know. Because I am that bloodline!

•  REPLY  •

BillytheJust
BillytheJust
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:10:18 Jan 20 2018
Read 1,283 times

The common bond between a vampire and a witch is...the werewolf.

Whenever someone mentions a vamp and a witch in the some sentence, a werewolf lurks nearby.

The secret mystical link you seek, is the hairy beast.

Kind of carnal - don't you think?

•  REPLY  •

jpvanir
jpvanir
Specter (43)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
00:26:23 Jan 23 2018
Read 1,272 times

1. I agree that psi vampires are also witches
2. Wiccans are not of the dark mystique
3. I do not believe Revenants or undead are vampires really but more like zombies

•  REPLY  •

feralmuse
feralmuse
Hellhound (70)
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:33:11 Feb 26 2018
Read 1,223 times

The word "witch" is a very broad term and encompasses many different neo pagan paths and beliefs. Depending on the belief system they follow, a witch can support vampires or be vehemently against them. It depends on the individual

•  REPLY  •

RavenStormrider
RavenStormrider
Nihilist (19)
[ Give / Take ]
09:26:07 Mar 17 2018
Read 1,198 times

I'm a member of the Magickal Circle School and they have a class on vampirism actually if I remember right. There's been a bit of an upheaval lately but I'll check if I can find it and perhaps some info. All I can think of off the top of my head is they both follow a hierachal system in many cultures where the head is the eldest. Both are commonly thought to have supernatural abilities and both are thought to be evil by many a culture.

As for psychic vampirism a connection is much easier to see to me though because magick is done through the channelling and manipulation of spiritual energy to create a desired effect and psychic vampires feed on this energy so I would imagine one would be able to manipulate the energy to a stronger degree if they were able to control it better which may or may not be why I joined that school in the first place.

•  REPLY  •

XjuggaloXgodX
XjuggaloXgodX
Nightmare (97)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
19:41:40 Mar 19 2018
Read 1,184 times

I don`t think there is a Connection

•  REPLY  •

HeathenKing
HeathenKing
Curmudgeon (11)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 5 years.
06:25:08 Jun 09 2018
Read 1,132 times

The only connection I can think of is if a witch is a blood witch. But that's really the only connection. I am both but me being a sanguine vampire is usually never involved with my path as a wiccan. I'm sure if someone was a blood witch and a sanguine vampire or even a vampire in general, then maybe there's something? But I have never experienced it or heard of it.

•  REPLY  •

thecrucible
thecrucible
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
11:37:54 Nov 21 2018
Read 1,023 times

A great topic. Tons of great answers also... I can’t find anything here which doesn’t add merit to the conversation or hold value in regards to the subject.

I’ll give the best response I can:

Traditional Paganism was something that just was, it was every day life to witness and dwell in the natural world, naturally. The presence of everything existed around the common people, in all of its beauty, and with all of it’s encompassing nature. When the dark sciences began, there was some trouble in the distance due to the practicing of magic. Within Neo-Paganism, there should be too many questions for each second that goes by in a day, concerning the subject at hand, for a witch to be able to practice magic before logically arguing the point against it. The core principles of paganism would immediately place you there (arguing every point from a logical perspective). Many people chose to come to conclusions and live by them anyway... it was a natural response. The greater issue at hand was the result of this; karmic law and self robbery... to assume an existence which benefits the self, to live and serve the self, to touch things in nature and not question how they may somehow be held accountable for your work... it all costs more than a person would wonder. It seems it costed an eternity for some... The sending of god’s son to the earth was a response to further developments in choices which pagans made that had an impact which was negative, somewhere in the development of culture, after the fact.

The key stories in biblical scripture are many, but I’ll list a few.

1. Noah and the ark: A man and his family leave a society which is lawless, wicked - They take counsel from god and divine intervention directs their paths...
2. Moses journeys with his descendants, 40 years through the desert, against pharoah’s attempt to reduce god’s people to slaves.
3. Job suffers as an example of faithfulness in the presence of mockery.
4. Esther marries a king in order to change what is happening in the higher government.
5. The son of god is born on earth to make public the love of our creator to the human race... he died on a cross in the face of what evil will attack in the presence of god.

The ultimate and final message of scripture provides insight about solutions to problems which there were no previous solutions to. A path which is selfless is one which affects everyone in a postive way, and with little stress on the complex science of everything. The Bible speaks on not participating in witchcraft.

Corruption within the church, and the violence of man is not something god caused... it is something which is prophesied about in the book of revelations.

From my understanding it’s all connected. Vampires seem to be something which are in the midst of it all... longsuffering and enduring by nature, they surface as a raised body, or incorrupted form, in the presence of illness, plagues and other similar happenings in history. One member, Umyalanaraku, had explained it well.

The placement on the historical timeline, of witches, Christ’s presence on the earth, the establishment and churches, and finally modern culture... is all very telling, especially when the vampire is present throughout it... rather unassuming... and seemingly randomly placed in the midst of everything.

It seems the vampire is somewhere in the middle ground, give or take a few steps in either direction, based on the individual.

•  REPLY  •

thecrucible
thecrucible
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
11:44:29 Nov 21 2018
Read 1,022 times

Also, I’ll add before I forget... the form which is the vampire... is raised, incorruptible, in power, by god... that is what I have experienced and how I understand it to be.

•  REPLY  •

AmazonWoman
AmazonWoman
Vampling (25)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
11:59:56 Jan 10 2019
Read 969 times

There part of a Halloween theme.

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (118)
Honor: 21
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
12:55:59 Jan 18 2019
Read 954 times

When you learn to separate the influence created by Hollywood movies, by books and what ever your knowledge about Witches is, then, you will have a better understanding about the Old Religion. Remember, at the beginning there was no organized Religion. As time progress, these Organized Religion surface and they did not like the Old religion. So, they decided to infiltrate the name Devil"s association with witches.The creation of the concept of devil-worship, followed by its persecution, allowed the church to more easily subordinate people to authoritarian control and openly denigrate women. Most of what was passed off as witchcraft were simply fictional creations of the church, but some of it was genuine or almost-genuine practices of pagans and Wiccans., everything was a propaganda, to initiate the extermination of all witches. The motto was convert or die.

•  REPLY  •

01:23:26 Jan 30 2019
Read 934 times

I think vampires and witches are parallel beings that are share one common origin story and share links to demons. While witches of the dark nature seem to have made pacts and learned from demons, Vampires seem to be the offspring and altered form of fallen angels.

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on May 04 2023  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.4544 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X