Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Dark Souls (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 7 years.
09:30:16 Apr 03 2017
Read 1,481 times

Have you had them?
Do you know someone who has?

It is rare for me to do so, but on the odd occasion, I do.
Mine are most often just little snippets of my life that come to pass months or weeks later. Mind you, I did dream of my eldest son before he was even conceived. But if I went into the details of that particular dream, you wouldn't believe me, trust me on that.

Consider the floor open........

•  REPLY  •

Lav
Lav
Apostate (62)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:38:20 Apr 03 2017
Read 1,466 times

I do know a number of people who have the occasional dream that comes to pass, though I don't think I've ever had any of my own really become a reality. Which is probably far more safe for me, honestly. While I am not discounting this phenomena in any way, I find it a curious thing as I don't necessarily believe in fate. So how can one tell the future without some things already being set in stone?

But that is an aside. Yes, there have been a great number of prophetic dreams dreamt over the ages. Though I don't know too many people who have them regularly, and I don't know to what extent their reactions to these dreams build the future. That sort of study would be a challenge to complete.

•  REPLY  •

LuvlySwan86
LuvlySwan86
Changeling (71)
[ Give / Take ]
03:25:09 Apr 04 2017
Read 1,452 times

Not to mention utterly exhausting, haha. For the testers, I mean.

Well, now you do know someone who has them. :)

•  REPLY  •

Dakotah
Dakotah
Premiere Sire (120)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
05:18:34 Apr 05 2017
Read 1,438 times

I sometimes wonder if Deja Vu could possible be snippets from Prophetic dreams. While sleeping and dreaming, the subconscious mind runs rampant. This is what dreams are made of. So dreams can be predictions and come true, wouldn't it be reasonable to suggest that we can have these "predictions", or dreams, and then wake up the next morning without recalling them? I think its very possible that Deja Vu is the subconscious mind recalling a dream that our conscious minds did not recall. Just a thought....

•  REPLY  •

Toxicbite29
Toxicbite29
Savage (61)
Honor: -30
[ Give / Take ]
The Celtic Order of the Wolf (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Celtic Order of the Wolf (Coven)
13:16:22 Apr 05 2017
Read 1,430 times

Back in the early 2000's, I had a dream that I was running outside to meet my bf at the time.... He had come back from America and he hadn't told me... And I slipped in the mud and missed hitting the trailer.

The next day, my patents told me that I wasn't allowed to go to the airport to pick my bf up... Two minutes later, a horn sounded and as I ran outside, I slipped on the mud and skidded to meet him and narrowly missed hitting my head on the trailer.

•  REPLY  •

Lav
Lav
Apostate (62)
[ Give / Take ]
14:09:53 Apr 05 2017
Read 1,428 times

Dakotah: That's an interesting thought, for sure. Given how often people forget their dreams, especially parts that don't seem immediately relevant to anything, I can see that being a possibility. The subconscious definitely knows things that it doesn't always share, in my experience. Again, I really wish there were a way to really hammer out the mechanics at work with prophetic...well, anything.

•  REPLY  •

LuvlySwan86
LuvlySwan86
Changeling (71)
[ Give / Take ]
15:32:12 Apr 06 2017
Read 1,414 times

I think you've got a good point there, Dakota. I do tend to like the way you think.

As always, it's cool finding out when I'm not the only one who has these odd things happen.

•  REPLY  •

Lav
Lav
Apostate (62)
[ Give / Take ]
23:22:45 Apr 06 2017
Read 1,408 times

To be fair, if there are others who think like we do...there's a higher chance of them being here than there is of you running into them and knowing about it outside these electronic walls.

•  REPLY  •

LuvlySwan86
LuvlySwan86
Changeling (71)
[ Give / Take ]
10:54:05 Apr 07 2017
Read 1,397 times

Yeah, I agree. This is why I don't go spouting my belief in these things in every day life, people will think I'm crazy.
Here I'm surrounded by people with open minds.

•  REPLY  •

Dakotah
Dakotah
Premiere Sire (120)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
16:56:01 Apr 07 2017
Read 1,391 times

Very true Luv, you can be more open here on VR with stuff like that.... maybe not on topic but last night I was asleep just one hour had this odd dream I was in my truck and it was running and moving around a neighborhood and I could not stop it, it was moving slow and in my dream I was afraid I would run over a kid or someone but the main thing and I don't recall this before, In the dream I was telling myself 'Its ok this is just a dream, not real.' and then I woke up. Saw the time and I only been asleep one hour. Just strange that in the dream I knew it was just a dream. Hope this is ok; not really on topic but it is about a dream.

•  REPLY  •

Lav
Lav
Apostate (62)
[ Give / Take ]
01:40:02 Apr 08 2017
Read 1,380 times

I appreciate your story, Dakotah. The thread needs a bit of life either way. It seems we're the only ones left still here. Awareness of being in a dream, lucid dreaming, is something I am slowly working towards myself. For the life of me, I have no idea what I'm doing or where to start, but it is a consoling idea that it could happen spontaneously.

•  REPLY  •

Amalga9
Amalga9
Exasperater (20)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
22:05:01 Apr 10 2017
Read 1,356 times

I agree with Dakotah.

I have had many prophetic dreams that have resulted in deja vu since childhood. None of them seemed to be of important moments, though. They would always be moments of interaction with other people in specific locations. Every time it happened I couldn't help but get so excited about it that I would have to blurt it out at the people I was with what had just occurred and I would always get mixed responses.

I have different kinds of dreams that are always identifiable: Instructionals, Messages from Universe, Reoccurring, Meaningless whatever. However, my prophetic dreams are not identifiable upon waking like the others and are often, in the moment, classified as meaningless whatever.

When the dream is a message from the universe, upon waking, I immediately know the meaning of my dream and what I must do. I love getting those dreams, but rarely have them.

I have read about methods of further developing ones prophetic dream ability but have yet to try any of them. Have any of yall worked on developing this ability?

•  REPLY  •

LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
[ Give / Take ]
21:00:49 Apr 21 2017
Read 1,269 times

Have you had them?
Yes
Do you know someone who has?

Yes

Have any of yall worked on developing this ability?

Yes. Fasting I believe has proven results. After that, nothing concrete. Sleep cycling may help optimize recall, though usually one remembers dreams of this particular flavor pretty clearly regardless of the conditions.

•  REPLY  •

GULBRANDR
GULBRANDR
Phantom (28)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
21:23:46 Apr 26 2017
Read 1,231 times

I have had a few of them. They were related to family events.

•  REPLY  •

Theban
Theban
Great Sire (115)
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
19:54:37 May 01 2017
Read 1,208 times

Dakotah~

I agree, for me Deja Vu is/has a connection from my own studies, and from other like minded people.

The other theory is Parallel Infinite Universe's.

As for dreams and control I have died many times in my dreams, past and present. Some dreams I just am not able to crack open, others are easy.

Focusing in a dream, knowing the dream to be a dream enables the practioner to control the dream. Sometimes a bright light, a noise, even a guide..or just your gut feeling.

It's most important to write your dreams down...most people are not bothered. It is very important to do this. It will later lead to your own studies/research.

Can you fly in your dreams yet people? It's fun and easy. One of the first times I threw myself off a cliff......I went against everything my conscious mind told me and it worked.

You do have the time.

You have powers in your dream, use them

•  REPLY  •

LuvlySwan86
LuvlySwan86
Changeling (71)
[ Give / Take ]
02:55:01 May 03 2017
Read 1,197 times

I'm finding the input on this post quite comforting, thanks everyone. As I believe I stated in "past lives", it's always great to know you're not alone in something.

•  REPLY  •

Oceanne
Oceanne
Noble Sire (160)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:02:28 May 04 2017
Read 1,173 times

I have had them. And I believe almost everyone has at one point. Sometimes our minds slip into a frequency that enables us to entrain into the Akashic record. I feel its just a natural thing.

•  REPLY  •

bloodredatrophy15
bloodredatrophy15
Changeling (71)
[ Give / Take ]
Enlightened Souls (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Enlightened Souls (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
05:04:46 May 05 2017
Read 1,162 times

I believe almost everyone has had them at one point or another

•  REPLY  •

Damon27
Damon27
Spook (24)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
07:30:42 Jun 04 2017
Read 1,100 times

I can dream walk, I also get them as well, tho be aware that the deeper u look into what it is ur looking at the more it'll change and become a nightmare or terror or you could be stuck in an endless loop.

•  REPLY  •

Toxicbite29
Toxicbite29
Savage (61)
Honor: -30
[ Give / Take ]
The Celtic Order of the Wolf (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Celtic Order of the Wolf (Coven)
05:00:47 Jun 19 2017
Read 1,069 times

I have felt that way sometimes, myself

•  REPLY  •

06:31:04 Aug 27 2017
Read 1,030 times

I wouldn';t call mine prophetic, but I have what I would call in a sense had dreams of going forward in time and seeing things only to experience them later, I guess this is what is called deja-vu. I had many of these prior to me going to boot camp only for them to happen while there, I also had dreams while I was in England before moving back to the states of dating someone tall and dark hair who had a pool in their backyard...(I know vague), but I did date someone like that. Those are just a few examples....I'm sure there have been others, but I just don't recall them right now being so tired writing this.

•  REPLY  •

LuvlySwan86
LuvlySwan86
Changeling (71)
[ Give / Take ]
08:45:18 Aug 27 2017
Read 1,026 times

I'm finally back. It's fine Dakotah, any participation in anything I post is always welcome. I'm even alright with criticism, hahaha. I'll either prove I'm right, or I'll learn something. :D

•  REPLY  •

AetiusVesperus
AetiusVesperus
Wyvern (85)
[ Give / Take ]
Immortal Blood (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Immortal Blood (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
23:18:05 Sep 07 2017
Read 1,012 times

I believe that prophetic dreams can happen. My

•  REPLY  •

XxSweetDreamsxX
XxSweetDreamsxX

No Longer Registered
08:12:54 Sep 29 2017
Read 997 times

I have to agree with this statement. I found it true for my life over and over again. My deja vu knocks me on my butt for a few days and I am drained when I have an "episode". I thought maybe I was having seizure or something but the doctors say no.

•  REPLY  •

LianTheWerewolfQueen
LianTheWerewolfQueen
Shadow (10)
[ Give / Take ]
22:38:59 Feb 07 2018
Read 930 times

i once had a dream i would make a new friend on Saturday and believe it or not, i made a new friend on Saturday!

•  REPLY  •

summernights
summernights
Vexer (13)
[ Give / Take ]
03:08:00 Feb 08 2018
Read 928 times

This happens to me all the time. Sometimes the things I dream of occur to the last detail the next day, sometimes months after. It actually happened today as well. I dream it clear as day, like a recent memory, of people I've never met and places I've never been. It's happened for as long as I can remember. I would pin it on Big Number Theory, but it occurs so often that I think it goes further than that.

•  REPLY  •

Rkmedic
Rkmedic
Scamp (26)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
22:28:34 May 02 2018
Read 884 times

I also have these dreams of the future sometimes. Also sometimes present and past. I usually also get very sick before a traumatic event happens in the world it’s very aggravating. The year before Sept 11th I had a horrible dream that I was trying to run down a stair case with fire all around me then see myself jumping out of a window and flying like a phoenix out of the flames. The week before Sept 11th I had the same dream and was so sick I couldn’t get out of bed. So emotional sad, angry, scared, hopeless and worried. The night before I was crying for no reason just emotional and that day it felt like someone was stabbing me with knives in my chest. Worst feeling ever. Not to mention my mom worked in the city and my brother went to NYU. I felt the pain of everyone that day. Day dreaming when I was younger I can see horrible events that happened in the news that day. I had the hardest time sleeping when I was a child because of those dreams. Even can feel when anyone in my family gets deathly ill. I know exactly when they will pass. It’s a horrible feeling to know when a loved one or friend is going to die.

•  REPLY  •

HellsDragons
HellsDragons
Vampling (25)
[ Give / Take ]
Sanguis Dracones (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Sanguis Dracones (Coven)
15:28:55 May 07 2018
Read 874 times

My experience has been that some dreams can fortell events . I have had them and others I know have had them. I have only had a few of them myself.

•  REPLY  •

Tantras
Tantras
Unregenerate (63)
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 5 years.
09:24:00 Jun 27 2018
Read 833 times

I have had a few over the past several years. I've also had prophetic thoughts as well during my waking hours. I believe wholeheartedly that we can experience them.

•  REPLY  •

TheArtistRose
TheArtistRose
Venerable Sire (133)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
14:49:39 Jun 27 2018
Read 828 times

I believe in this. I also believe that if you talk about it, it's less likely to come true. Dreams are odd like that.

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Vampirewitch39 on Jan 19 2020  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.3176 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X