Amalga9
Exasperater (20)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 7 years.
05:51:49 Oct 13 2017
Read 1,159 times

There are times when I get the hardcore urge to do something fun that will give me that full vamp emersion feel.
There are so many vamp games out there that it gets overwhelming trying to decide on what to play.

So for those of us that do not have the time or energy to scour the massive amount of options, I was wondering what yall think are the best games(rpg, boardgames, video/computergames, etc.) to play for that full emersion feel and of those which is your favorite?

•  REPLY  •

13:26:22 Oct 29 2017
Read 1,141 times

Not one of those is really related to the whole concept of vampyrism. Each has been based upon what white wolf games came out with VtM. But that is not true vampire. That is just fun and games and one should not get off on playing such games.

•  REPLY  •

19:30:10 Oct 29 2017
Read 1,139 times

I never got around to playing some of the newer titles, but Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion had a very interesting Vampire mechanic. The game was not entirely based around being a vampire but you could both randomly and intentionally take the dark gift and then feed upon helpless victims. Depending on how often you feed, your humanity will vary and your powers /weaknesses will increase.

•  REPLY  •

Dragonrouge
Dragonrouge
Premiere Sire (121)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:35:51 Feb 05 2018
Read 1,086 times

Vampirism in Elder Scrolls Skyrim is really interesting.
There are some vampire weapons and also the Blood Star spell in Diablo series.
Sacred series has one of the races as a vampire.

You also could start to look for new lovely games in the VR database, maybe it`s something there on your taste.

•  REPLY  •

RavenStormrider
RavenStormrider
Nihilist (19)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
21:20:14 Mar 18 2018
Read 1,070 times

Only found one new one on here but I thank you for the suggestion Dragonrogue, now to Google the sacred series! I have to agree that Skyrim is my favorite and I almost always play a vampire character at least early on especially with the dawnguard dlc. I do however wish they had multiple vampire clans and such but with how many mods are out there who knows.

•  REPLY  •

HeathenKing
HeathenKing
Curmudgeon (11)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 5 years.
07:10:58 Jun 09 2018
Read 1,033 times

The new game Vampyr is probably the closest to full emersion since the character you play is an actual vampire. And you have to decide if you're going to feed a lot to get enough points to unlock a proper amount of powers or not feed and work extra hard during boss battles. I haven't played the game but my friend has and said it would be good for someone who loves vampires.

•  REPLY  •

HeathenKing
HeathenKing
Curmudgeon (11)
[ Give / Take ]
23:37:01 Jun 18 2018
Read 1,012 times

Vampyr is definitely on my list. I know Sims 4 has a pack you can buy with vampires which is kinda cool though it's more of a comical take on it than a proper take on vampires. Vampyr has been hyped for a while and from what I've heard from a close friend, it's probably the best you got for a full game.

•  REPLY  •

Tantras
Tantras
Unregenerate (63)
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
02:42:22 Jun 27 2018
Read 997 times

I am going to go old school and say Castlevania. I loved those games as a kid...even though the hero is a vampire hunter :P

•  REPLY  •

MoonIsMySun
MoonIsMySun
Irritater (16)
[ Give / Take ]
21:31:39 Jul 11 2018
Read 982 times

VtM - Bloodlines is definitely one of the best. Haven't given Vampyr a try yet, though I am intrigued. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is my favorite from the Castlevania series and the soundtrack's amazing.

•  REPLY  •

Synner
Synner
Great Sire (113)
Honor: 2
[ Give / Take ]
Poison (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Poison (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
11:25:02 Nov 26 2020
Read 658 times

Vampyre is a good game

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MooniePie on Nov 26 2020  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.1577 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X