Great Sire (119)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
04:17:46 Jan 03 2018
Read 1,156 times

How are you as a sang responsible? What rules do you use for you and your donor?

•  REPLY  •

jpvanir
jpvanir
Specter (43)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
01:15:57 Jan 06 2018
Read 1,144 times

We have a contract in the Vampyrian TempleUVUP http://vampyrian.spruz.com/pt/Vampyre-Life-giver-contract/wiki.htm

Vampyre Life giver contract

*A. First and foremost the Life giver should be blood tested as well as STD tested, make there Vampyr aware of the results, and any changes in the results. They also need to let there Vampyr know of any medications/drugs they are taking. *

B. This contract is to promote the continued safety of our most precious gift, the Life giver, and what the Life giver freely gives to us, their life’s energy and there essence.

C. The Life Giver as well as the Vampyr must also take into regard the Blood or Life Bond and make sure to screen there potential Vampyr – Life giver.

Life Giver Rights:

The Life giver has can freely refuse to give of them self at ANY point in time for ANY reason as well as end the Vampyr – Life giver relationship for ANY reason.

They also must also be given time to regain there energy after being fed from.

It is the Vampyres responsibility to make sure there Life giver is ok after being fed from as it can be a relaxing experience (that they don’t pass out) and treated with the utmost respect for what they freely give of them selves.

It is also the Vampyres responsibility to pay for testing if the Life giver does not have the means to pay for it.

It is the Vampyres responsibility to provide the safety of there Life giver and also to educate them on the proper ways to give/donate as well as the Habits of Vampyres.

It is the Vampyres responsibility to find a way to provide transportation for the Life giver, provide funds for transportation, or walk them to a safe location if it is near by.

(c) Founding Father J P Vanir and Lady Aromaura

•  REPLY  •

XSalistaX
XSalistaX
Enchanter (80)
[ Give / Take ]
Poison (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Poison (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
18:37:21 Jan 21 2018
Read 1,117 times

I feel it is reasonable and necessary to state in the contract the frequency of blood and STD testing. Not only does the incubation period for STDs' vary, certain ones can be asymptomatic for years. Also it can take months for antibodies to appear on a test. Therefore if you rely on only one test you may have false negatives.
I suggest to set a frequency and schedule that is agreed upon with the life giver.

•  REPLY  •

XSalistaX
XSalistaX
Enchanter (80)
[ Give / Take ]
Poison (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Poison (Coven)
18:41:18 Mar 09 2018
Read 1,085 times

I came across this....Donor Bill of Rights from New Orleans Vampire Association (NOVA)

http://www.neworleansvampireassociation.org/donor-bill-of-rights.html

•  REPLY  •

RavenStormrider
RavenStormrider
Nihilist (19)
[ Give / Take ]
01:29:33 Mar 21 2018
Read 1,071 times

Interesting I didn't realize there were groups this involved in the process. I've followed pretty much the same precautions but it was with people I'd known for years.

•  REPLY  •

HeathenKing
HeathenKing
Curmudgeon (11)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 5 years.
03:12:49 Jun 09 2018
Read 1,045 times

Having groups like the one mentioned probably helps when you're new to everything. It's so hard to get authentic information on the internet anymore so groups can help. As for myself, I've only had one donor, my wife. One of the things I always do is make sure she's feeling alright because she has issues with low blood sugar. If she's tired or not feeling well, I wouldn't want to take blood and make her more tired. Even if I'm only taking a little.

•  REPLY  •

UniqueWanderer
UniqueWanderer
Elemental (77)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
03:57:28 Jun 21 2018
Read 1,025 times

For me it is abstinence. It only takes me one sang feeding to form a bond. Then all I need do is think of them I feed. Of course being bitten by the universal archetype of Death bonds me with every so called "vampire".

•  REPLY  •

thecrucible
thecrucible
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
18:41:30 Dec 01 2018
Read 967 times

I always used the Donor Bill of Rights. I don’t receive donation anymore because of conflicts of the past.

•  REPLY  •

Doru
Doru
Venerable Sire (134)
Honor: 545
[ Give / Take ]
Sanguis Dracones (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Sanguis Dracones (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
09:40:07 Dec 08 2018
Read 957 times

It is just pure indulgence, with little thought or concern for the inhibition casted frivolously by many.

•  REPLY  •

06:44:31 Jan 30 2019
Read 914 times

I think these days blood letting should only be done with someone you are comfortable enough with to be in a full time relationship. I think this would cut down on drama and complications and simplify the risks of diseases from all personal activities.

•  REPLY  •

Demonkittie
Demonkittie
Shadow (10)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 4 years.
02:07:52 Feb 01 2020
Read 781 times

Due to forming intense bonds with those I have fed from....I try to keep those individuals to a minimum. I must be comfortable with the person; and there must be a fair amount of trust. Most of the time it is my significant other. A blood test and std test is necessary. The donor must consent. We talk about where and how before doing anything. Sanitation is a huge thing for me. I don't need my donor nor myself to get sick; so using sterile tools are absolutely necessary for everyone.

•  REPLY  •

Tantras
Tantras
Unregenerate (63)
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
04:17:17 Apr 20 2020
Read 713 times

I strictly adhere to the Donor's Bill of Rights aforementioned. There also has to be a level of trust and comfort one to another.

•  REPLY  •

MooniePie
MooniePie
Royal Sire (226)
Honor: 40
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:21:34 Apr 20 2020
Read 709 times

Closing thread since it's a few years old.

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MooniePie on Apr 20 2020  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.1787 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X