Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Invisus Secretus is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Invisus Secretus
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
19:55:53 Jul 21 2018
Read 803 times

When a person who has a vampire consciousness dies,
does that consciousness live on as a vampire.

•  REPLY  •

MoonIsMySun
MoonIsMySun
Irritater (16)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 5 years.
00:15:20 Jul 23 2018
Read 800 times

An interesting question. That depends on whether you consider vampirism as a necromantic curse of the flesh or something that affects the soul as well. I personally believe it only affects the body, though there might be some overlap with the spirit as blood and life force go hand in hand. So in my opinion, no, your consciousness wouldn't live on as a vampire. You might linger as a regular spirit though.

•  REPLY  •

InfiniteStar
InfiniteStar
Primogenitor (99)
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Invisus Secretus is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Invisus Secretus
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
03:17:28 Jul 24 2018
Read 790 times

In my opinion, if a person lives their life believing they
are vampire and then dies with that belief, than certain
events just may take place after their passing. I believe
once a person has vampire consciousness, that
consciousness can motivate that individual to physically
work longer and/or harder than usual. In my opinion,
changes that may occur in the body once that mindset takes place is up for debate.

•  REPLY  •

TigerMoon
TigerMoon
Venerable Sire (137)
[ Give / Take ]
Sanguis Dracones (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Sanguis Dracones (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
14:33:52 Aug 16 2018
Read 760 times

I do not now this for a fact, but, I believe that the vampire consciousness lives on, as memories, experiences and basically integrated into our DNA, and passed down through the generations.

•  REPLY  •

ThedarkprinceVvvvV
ThedarkprinceVvvvV
Necromancer (96)
[ Give / Take ]
The Cry of the Banshee (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Cry of the Banshee (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
21:26:04 Aug 16 2018
Read 757 times

I've always thought past lives were possible,
it explains why we are afraid of certain things or events that may have happened to us.
I'm sure we have all had fears that remind of something just downright terrifying that we could not explain at the time.
Now a vampire consciousness is an interesting topic, Could it be being passed down from generation to generation through DNA or do you think its a soul that finds its own host that is strong enough to handle it or pass on through it.

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (118)
Honor: 21
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:18:39 Aug 28 2018
Read 745 times

....Interesting question. My humble opinion is, if a person is living life, following the doctrine of Vampirism, then, upon his or her departure from the body, the spirit will take over another body, and continue as a vampire, and that is what we called: immortality!!!

•  REPLY  •

thecrucible
thecrucible
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
08:36:01 Nov 02 2018
Read 702 times

All people are different. All vampires are different, in the same way. The beliefs, lifestyle, personal choice in journeys, paths, and the form a vampire takes, or that which a vampire cannot change (the list of factors is endless), all have some place in what happens to a persons soul, consciousness, anything really. The possibility of rebirth, or in some cases ascension is a current matter in one’s life. In other cases descending takes place instead, possibilities for learning what isn’t typically understood at a glance is the reasoning for any kind of decline in their situation (one example: being born in the shoes of someone you would not understand, or may look down on, assuming something negative towards... once you’ve lived their life, you find it is clear you were wrong, and yet, the next journey could easily be understanding that neither yourself or them are deserving of judgement, when judgement is commonly placed over people in both walks of life).

These are rather simple answers, typical, obvious truths about your question. I’m sure they’re answers we’ve all heard, I’m not sure if you’re looking for something specific regarding the subject of consciousness. I thought, despite how frequent these ideas are, they’re still pretty accurate.

Consciousness, as far as I know, can move, existing in a different form, while remaining the exact same person, and my understanding of death is that it’s not a simple truth about reality. Once in death, it’s usually seen that what is commonly observed about many things in reality is in no way true...

Consciousness is something that seems to exist everywhere. So if you’re not in one place, then you’re definitely residing/present in another place. Sometimes taking consciousness down is attempted but it’s never that simple. Unlike flesh, thought, energy, worldly ideas, the evidence of consciousness and reason for it is difficult to argue against because then every existence which argues against consciousness is an existence which can be argued against similarly, and I think many would in defense of truth.

Other than that I would tell you two things, which is that vampire consciousness and all consciousness involving the vampire, has a vast amount of forms, as the consciousness of all beings is like this; different parts, able to be separated from other parts of the consciousness, moving consciousness, or consciousness which can relocate, in a sense.

The other thing I would tell you about it all, is, I always took up belief in Yahweh, YHWH, because, from my understanding, it is the truth ... in response to the weight, burden, stress, truth about reality... to resist what is an attack rather than to be giving to anything you can’t identify with, is a more logical approach, and is the way to truth... YHWH being a prime example of the resistance to anything overwhelming.

I’m not trying to start a discussion about religion, or indoctrinate... I’m not from a group trying to convert people... I’m just answering the question, as honestly as I can. Basically, death is really much stranger... ideas of darkness, beauty ... artistic ideas that death itself could lead to somewhere, or be something better... are the right ideas... it’s just that the reality of it is that the truth, for what it actually is, is quite a contrast to what is ideal... I’ve experienced death, and have been taken into the darkest hells... and it’s simply true that illumination, everything good/desired.. does not exist in either of those places ... whereas the imaginative dreamland full of bright ideas involving such goth paradise, or that everything could be perfect, that living life as a vampire is not a torturous path ... that is like a paradise ... it’s just true that it doesn’t take place in death, and that as long as your on the right path, it remains completely in your hands, being yours completely.

What a long post ... I hope I don’t stress anyone out ... lol. I hope that answer is in any way insightful for you.

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (118)
Honor: 21
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
11:52:34 Nov 02 2018
Read 700 times

...remember, as your body decay and become old, when it die, the consciousness will get another body. That is what we called Reincarnation.

•  REPLY  •

21:05:36 Jan 31 2019
Read 651 times

I believe the real curse of the vampire is that they do indeed live on as a vampire soul and are forced to occupy the bodies of humans for eternity.

•  REPLY  •

thecrucible
thecrucible
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
13:02:34 Feb 05 2019
Read 638 times

They can live in different forms and in many realms. I personally beleive it is an endless journey, it can be heaven or it can be hell. A vampire is generally very powerful in it’s lifestyle and “martyrdom” in a sense... especially combined with paths in fate, with god, etc.. Just some other thoughts I felt like sharing.

•  REPLY  •

Doru
Doru
Venerable Sire (134)
Honor: 571
[ Give / Take ]
Sanguis Dracones (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Sanguis Dracones (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
09:18:38 Feb 17 2019
Read 614 times

With each life we are condemned to suffer through, our consciousness evolves to a new and heightened state of awareness.

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by InfiniteStar on Aug 18 2019  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.1458 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X