Venerable Sire (137)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Sanguis Dracones (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Sanguis Dracones (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
13:01:06 Aug 22 2018
Read 229 times

Has anyone here heard of 'The Ra Material'? It is a compendium of several channeling sessions from a female human medium back in the very-early 80's.

“I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.” (from session 4)

What is your take on channeling sessions such as this. Why didn't anyone stop such a session from occurring, or revent further sessions from happening? If demonic possessions are despised and IF those demons have a scarier and darker message for Us, why is our first instinct, to run away or get rid of those said demons?

What do you think would be the message that these dark forces are trying to convey to this third sphere? I have always thought of myself as one of the Fallen Angels. Do beings like Us have a message that We would lie to convey to these masses?

What do you think?

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Tristesse on Aug 31 2018  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.048 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X