Honor: 143
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
12:13:44 Oct 30 2018
Read 897 times

Real vampires love Vampire Rave.

Death is a universal experience. No one can hope to escape. It is only a matther of time till it comes to each one of us and each one of those we love. Yet death is called the king of Terrors and is the supreme threat of the law to the wrong-doer. Now, the questions to you are:
What is it that makes a natural process so terrible?
It is the pain of Dying? (No. painkillers can deaden that)
What, then, is it we fear in death that it should be for us a thing of grief and dread?

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (117)
[ Give / Take ]

12:47:55 Oct 30 2018
Read 894 times

For me, death is the final judge of all the Good and Bad that We did it while we resided in this life. for others, death is a new beginning, and reincarnation begin.

•  REPLY  •

thecrucible
thecrucible
Termagant (58)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 5 years.
10:33:28 Nov 02 2018
Read 886 times

If it can be argued that a person does wrong... then why not argue that they can die?

If I am allowed to exist, being what I am, then why shouldn’t a shark have it’s chance at tearing someone to shreds?

That is my understanding of how very real a persons actions may be. The principle that what goes around comes around is sometimes not even in perspective for people because some are not aware of the detailed truth about this immediate concept which is in affect.

My understanding is that death is not permanent, the points made and reiterated to me, as a dead person, were concise, to the point.

“There is the way it is, and then there is the way it isn’t.”

“ There is truth, which needs to be illuminated, about choices and consequence.”

Although we experience death, and it can be terrifying and painful... it is not as real as some minds may perceive, which is a common thinking error anyone can have without meaning to.

Death can not flourish, it isn’t something of great value in and of itself... it can’t argue the point for its existence, it is useful for learning to see beyond what is observed, but what is commonly believed about it, is not actually true.

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (117)
[ Give / Take ]

10:49:38 Nov 06 2018
Read 877 times

Most of the terrifying experience that you are referring, I may say, that is because we feel that we are living the ones who we love behind. The pain, as I said, can be control with medication.

•  REPLY  •

kyriaragnar33
kyriaragnar33
Firebrand (79)
[ Give / Take ]
The Cry of the Banshee (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Cry of the Banshee (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
14:50:55 Jan 07 2019
Read 822 times

I think for me in the last life i had, it was how others would remember me. yet on the other hand, the thought of death was not only inviting to me. but i found peace in my last moments. As far as how I view it now? I value death itself, with no fear of what comes next. I don’t think that death is something that we should ever fear. because it is a cycle of balance to the universe. Without death and If we continued in life pain would still continue. Though it’s is considerably correct that we would have pain of those gone. but that’s not to say that we wouldn’t have a different type of pain to replace another. I’m not sure how long medicine in today’s society would help control how we feel. Though I’m sure that in time better research and technology will come.

•  REPLY  •

Doru
Doru
Venerable Sire (134)
Honor: 579
[ Give / Take ]
Sanguis Dracones (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Sanguis Dracones (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:04:19 Jan 09 2019
Read 816 times

When you erode the childish fears of death, you realize your potential for living.

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (117)
[ Give / Take ]

12:38:10 Jan 18 2019
Read 799 times

That is totally correct. Many Organized religions, place too much emphasis on the after life, and at the end, the congregation are NOT enjoying life. I will not mention any religion, but, most of you knows who they are.

•  REPLY  •

iDemoniqueangelx
iDemoniqueangelx
Marplot (14)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
06:15:49 Jan 19 2019
Read 796 times

I'm actually exited for death, only because I have a fascination with it.

(Not like I'm in a hurry for it, I want to be mortician!)

I'm a death enthusiast, so when ever I can, I try to bring it up, and to make other people understand what they want, and not to be afraid of it.

•  REPLY  •

Dakotah
Dakotah
Premiere Sire (120)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
13:28:23 Jan 26 2019
Read 778 times

There is dignity and deep satisfaction in facing life and death without the comfort of heaven or the fear of hell and in sailing toward the great abyss with a smile.

•  REPLY  •

kyriaragnar33
kyriaragnar33
Firebrand (79)
[ Give / Take ]

20:14:36 Jan 27 2019
Read 773 times

I agree, if we worry too much the value of life do we have. what will live with then? You would not only neglecting everything that life has to offer. but you will find yourself robbed of the opportunity. Which is why death isn’t something that should ever be ignored but to not have fear of it either. Stand tall always, never look away from anything, you never know if it’ll be something worth more than what you see now.

•  REPLY  •

05:19:58 Jan 29 2019
Read 763 times

I think death is so terrifying because it is the unknown. We are taught to fear death from a very young age and this fear itself is irrational. If one is dead they no longer fear death. Fear of pain is rational as it is unpleasant to be in pain but to be dead is an unknown feeling for the living. We desire an afterlife but it is entirely based on belief. This brings uncertainty and thus fear.

•  REPLY  •

ReaperSoulMate
ReaperSoulMate
Viscount Sire (186)
Honor: 695
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
05:34:26 Jan 29 2019
Read 760 times

I do not fear the unknown and embrace what lies ahead into my further existences .... with that being said I' get messages from time to time to keep on embracing the unknown.... with that further due I can see the future into the fabric of reality into existences with my higher spiritual sense and self awareness ....I had many visions from the past 6 month's of my eternal resting grounds grasping and escaping the reality into the fabric dreams slipping away from the grasp of humanity .....There was one night I merely .... drifted away on the computer screen rating the profile section on this vampire rave website i clicked through I began to doze off and i seen three shadows standing behind me but only merely appearing through the computer screen image the screen appearing black moments after it turns pitch white with 3 shadow figures from another dimension of time at the same current time your in coming from the gods calling. I fear nothing many have asked me.....I do prefer to keep my feet tacked to the ground though.

•  REPLY  •

kyriaragnar33
kyriaragnar33
Firebrand (79)
[ Give / Take ]

20:38:40 Feb 23 2019
Read 735 times

I kind of wonder if necromancy would fall into this category or not? I only ask because it was spoken at one point that a person could walk among the dead. a lot more people during that era used to embrace this aspect a little bit more than in today’s society.

•  REPLY  •

thecrucible
thecrucible
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
19:52:01 Feb 24 2019
Read 731 times

To appreciate death, to expect death or be excited for it, how could you feel this way? Where is the sanity in this? Have you ever died? Have any of you ever died? Do any of your thoughts on the matter come from personal experience? There is nothing in death, and death is ruled out. I would argue the points against the fatal and excruciating state which some live in, which others mistakenly interpret as “death”... As the person is far more valuable than anything else ... so, what exactly are you all getting at?

Death is not a peaceful eternal sleep or a magical dream a person goes into... it is a hell which is experienced, and that is why it goes nowhere... Generally people return to their youth to correct any work which needs perfecting, and after that they simply live elsewhere as a different person, and they reach greater heights in academics, spirituality, learning, or journeying with the creators of everything... really there are many options... Death is a wicked and false god, which takes, and there is no excuse or reason in this taking. Even people who appear dead are rarely dead... there are thousands of options for each unique creation... Yes it is difficult ... and so there is a divine purpose in learning this skill, to disregard death, lies. The purposes a person can find by simply choosing to be strong are a thousand times more endless and powerful than death...

A form of creation which is being forced to conform, or is controlled, persecuted, etc., is one which has been taken against it’s will, in some way, shape, or form (or any number of things which are exactly the same as being taken against one’s will). It would be safer to say that Hitler played god and that is why people ever begin to experience death or anything like it.

Death is perverse. I have died at least six times in this single life, and returned. I am likely forgetting a few times also, naturally I would guess it was around 10 times. Death simply doesn’t exist in that way which you are thinking ... It is an illusion ...

•  REPLY  •

kyriaragnar33
kyriaragnar33
Firebrand (79)
[ Give / Take ]

21:59:51 Feb 24 2019
Read 728 times

I’m not going to argue with anyone that they have or haven’t felt death before. However as far as wanting to live that is a beautiful thing nobody should ever neglect that even for a single moment. But the reference to the fear factor instead of asking me. People should be asking themselves instead what has it brought you? Has it benefited you in any way whatsoever? I get that most feel like it’s something that goes nowhere. But at the same time it’s unavoidable to. Everything has a beginning and a end to things, That’s the cycle of life itself. A lot of the older ages people had little fear of the death. But that’s why those people were so very brave too. If people choose to fear this in life how can they accomplish anything begin safe and sound hiding in their house? If there is a battle to be fought who is going to be left fighting it if they fear? As far as me well my dear whatever comes my way I’m going to face anything head onwards. Meaning that no matter what...nobody is going to change how my heart is, how it feels. how much I care enough for another regardless of how I’ll turn out for me. It’s not that I don’t care for myself it’s the fact that I have a unselfish heart to being with. Maybe it doesn’t matter to anyone but it matters to me. So do I fear death in any shape or form. Of course not you’ll have to better understand me as a person. I mean dead isn’t going to be something that anyone can’t ever avoid so why deny the inevitable truth I wonder?

•  REPLY  •

kyriaragnar33
kyriaragnar33
Firebrand (79)
[ Give / Take ]

22:24:21 Feb 24 2019
Read 726 times

Before you respond to this with a fair minded argument. Because I do hold the highest respect for Markus concept on death. I also do feel that your perspective is valid and should be considerably. However even though this is the case, personal feelings are not for forms either. So if you do want to continue this chat please private message me instead okay.

•  REPLY  •

kyriaragnar33
kyriaragnar33
Firebrand (79)
[ Give / Take ]

15:30:40 Feb 25 2019
Read 718 times

But if you really want to know my dearest crucible very well then. I was diagnosed with brain cancer about a year ago. So honestly I don’t have the same luxury as others might. Even though the doctors encouraged me to stay at the hospital after my surgery. The only thing that I wanted to do was to do what I love. My fate is sealed though so if your asking me to be afraid of death staying in the hospital. Sorry but I’m not going to fear death I’m going to live whatever time I have left doing something that I love instead. So ask me again what good does fear of death serve me? I think that I have gotten to see death of everyone that I’ve loved so far. Seen death of others around me just because of their race. I’ve seen my own as a child and know how lucky I am to be here today. But I also know that if I do continue life. regardless of how much I love it that isn’t to say that a different pain will arise either. I’m interested in Markus theory with the medicine to help subside the pain. However I’m not sure if that technology exists right now. I have to watch others die all the time working in the hospital. Even though they have medicine to make it less painful I can see that they still have some pain as they take their last breath. Just had another patient die last night it’s not easy letting go. But I guess that I was glad to hear them say that they were ready weeks before. Guess people sense it and give up the will to fight it. I think that is the bravest thing that anyone can not only say but do in my opinion. I have respect for others decisions even if I don’t agree with it. Well this is my full opinion on death not sure if it’s good enough or not.

•  REPLY  •

kyriaragnar33
kyriaragnar33
Firebrand (79)
[ Give / Take ]

16:20:26 Feb 25 2019
Read 715 times

Death changes people, but I sometimes wonder why? Why does it take death to appreciate life? Why does it take death to see how beautiful life is? People all the time and I’ve witnessed this over and over again. Once they reach the end of their days they then begin to realize something much more to life. Nonetheless death does change people who not only experience this but witness it of others.

•  REPLY  •

06:16:28 Mar 06 2019
Read 699 times

I don't fear death. Simple fact, I'm not afraid to die. Does that mean I'm in a rush to hit the end of my life? Not in the least. But I understand that death is a natural part of life. All things come to an end, all matter decays. I've dealt with death a lot in my life, I've seen more of it than I would ever have cared to see, and that's given me a different outlook on the matter. It's not something to fear. Death is an eventuality, inevitable. It comes for all of us at one point or another. So, I accept that simple fact and try to live life in the best manner I can. Because that's what matters, the life you live. It's all going to come to an end at some point, why bother dreading it when you can embrace it and live?

•  REPLY  •

MissHall0ween
MissHall0ween
Vexer (13)
[ Give / Take ]
08:11:52 Mar 24 2019
Read 681 times

It's a survival instinct to fight for our lives.
We are programmed and born with it.

But,
For me.. Its the fear of dying,not death itself.
I don't fear death,as much as..how I will die.
Slowly,painfully, and leaving others behind.
The thought of not being able to fight against,
What I cant see or do anything about.
Death,
However..is the end.
Also.. The end of this fear.

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (117)
[ Give / Take ]

21:20:25 Mar 25 2019
Read 677 times

....Death is not the end, but a beginning of a new adventure. The fear that most people feel, is the pain of the soul, because what they know, will not be there anymore, mean, family and friends.

•  REPLY  •

thecrucible
thecrucible
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
00:19:12 Mar 27 2019
Read 672 times

My understanding of vampires, their relation to death, is that they do not become the deceased. To embrace death would be pointless. I hope I’m not insulting anyone in repeating myself, or by my choice of words... I only feel that to express this truth I understand is a logical option about being informative in the community. Yet, the embracing of death - it’s a common thought that people make the mistake in thinking all the time. Usually it is after this embracing, usually when one is unsure of how to handle the terror of the experience, that the truth is revealed...

To eliminate any confusion about the points I’ve made- the misinterpretation of what another says on the internet is common. I have experienced it personally, so, firstly I am sorry for any confusion... my above posts may have seemed dark... I only have my energetics to rely on when attempting to communicate in forums and I’m sure they are not always easy to understand... I cannot speak well of death, that is only the standard fact about the matter of my facing it. There are struggles which are all too real and some live them, as you do... to embrace them is wrong (I mean no offense to anyone who is simply suffering it). Some people must stand up to such embracing thought about what lies in wait for souls, or the control which creates what is beyond unethical to accept.

I do not leave the doors of my mind open to death... 🌹

I apologize greatly for your suffering kyriaragnar33, I cannot emphasize the truth about how very little I know these particular circumstances. I am not judging you or anyone, I’m only trying to respond with accurate and useful information. Every life is different, every journey is very different - diversity in experiences and especially in suffering, is a message about how dynamic existence can be, and how misunderstood any given person could be. It is one truth I could not interpret for what it was until I lived a certain depth of it.

Is it possible, do you think, that this is your first death, and as a vampire? I noticed your aura, spirit, breath and revenant life is raised? - And that is the standard beginnings of transforming into a vampire... I died many times and returned... if you have no memory of death you might be journeying into your first and possibly returning, advanced. Sometimes that is a message about death and illness; death and illness are not naturally selected, as opposed to a person.
I will just give you that helpful advice, that embracing death might be the inaccurate thought... whereas understanding the journey might be the reality of the current obstacles.

I will not assume anything about you, or anyone... I know it is not always possible for people to understand what another’s true circumstances are, and the same lack of understanding occurs when attempting to recognize another’s perspective.

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by markus666 on Apr 24 2019  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.2546 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X