DanielleMoonchilde
DanielleMoonchilde
Marplot (14)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 5 years.
14:17:21 Feb 13 2019
Read 1,113 times

I wanted to give my opinion on the whole forced coven thing. I really don't think it should be forced upon anyone as I feel this is something that ultimately is up to the preference of said person controlling the profile on VR. I myself, feel like I would be very uncomfortable being in one as I myself am not online enough to participate in the coven stuff. I feel that the rule to that should be changed to be optional so that if and when someone does indeed want to join one or feels comfortable, that they are able to go forth with it how they want, not how they have to be forced. I completely understand vampires take by force but there is legit people who may not be comfortable being forced into something they aren't ready in. I really hope this is not taken the wrong way but taken as an offer for a change or consideration of change for betterment of the site. I like this site but I felt I wanted to express my feelings on the matter as someone who observe things from the outside looking in. I hope you all have an amazing day and stay wicked cool. Hugs

•  REPLY  •

MooniePie
MooniePie
Royal Sire (226)
Honor: 40
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:30:06 Feb 22 2019
Read 1,094 times

This is in the wrong section and also more of a journal entry. Forced inductions have been the way of VR since they were introduced.

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MooniePie on Feb 22 2019  •

•  The Collective Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.0604 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X