Vampireking777
Carnal Creature (56)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 5 years.
08:55:43 Nov 09 2019
Read 1,350 times

Well from my experience I don't fear death cause it is a lack of understanding of where you are going within the unknown as DMT has been called the spirit gate way drug that is in plant's and in are brain the same door you come into life is the same way you leave in life as fear and is a illusion to see the path of life is in a endness loop of energy will never go to waste. So what do you think ?

•  REPLY  •

IllusionaryDarkness
IllusionaryDarkness
Royal Sire (254)
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Nocturnal Retribution is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
13:04:45 Nov 09 2019
Read 1,347 times

For me, when this life is over, it's over. I will not miss this life, at all. Mind you, I truly love my life. I love the person that I am.

Do I have a fear of death?

Absolutely not. Never have. In fact, I am one who looks forward to it. I know where I'm going after this temporary life and I cannot wait to get there.

•  REPLY  •

BloodRoseTristesseX
BloodRoseTristesseX
Aggressor (83)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 4 years.
02:24:58 Nov 10 2019
Read 1,342 times

@Vampireking777

You seem to be looking forward to the Afterlife, rather than living this life as it is right now. Cultures vary in this aspect. DMT has been scientifically researched and studied by experts and found to have been a chemical that would be released in the human brain upon death. I don't see how that would affect our fear of death.

Are you speaking of the pain that one feels at the time leading to death?

People fear the unknown. I am an Escapist. I view this world through rose-coloured glasses... Life is surreal, to me, and when you see things like I do, death becomes a darkly romantic concept. I just that I'm the type of gal who prefers going in sleep than, let's say being beheaded or tortured while alive.

Yes, death frightens me... Because it is all too real. Life is Decay. We are dying from the moment of birth. Just look at this blood-stained earth.

Humans are making a muck out of things, tbh.

•  REPLY  •

Vampireking777
Vampireking777
Carnal Creature (56)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
06:21:00 Nov 10 2019
Read 1,336 times

Well im in no rush the point is fear it is not knowing where you many end up I follow my code of honor it something we will face sooner or later as we get older we will see that it something out of are control cause people that are in their 50s become more open to death then someone in their 30s

•  REPLY  •

Cavenblair
Cavenblair
Obtruder (51)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
21:41:56 Nov 13 2019
Read 1,314 times

When you fear death than you will never conquer death.

•  REPLY  •

Dakotah
Dakotah
Premiere Sire (120)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
16:45:05 Nov 14 2019
Read 1,306 times

@Vampireking, can you expand on that DMT, I not heard of that before. Very interesting. Good topic too we not had on forums in awhile.

I believe the souls of the dead pass into a spirit world, where they can occasionally still communicate with the living through dreams or the intercession of medicine people. I do not fear death, that I have tackled and accepted Death is coming and I will embrace it due to my beliefs. I also think everthing has souls, all animals, plants and so on. I was thinking about this the other day though how when a pet dog dies people say they gone to 'doggy' heaven and having a great time; I mean would a dog love going to a place full of dogs, all breeds with dog poo all over and no humans, when we say dogs love us; love to serve us... an same for Kitty heaven, would these four leg brotehrs and sisters REALLY want such a place? Yeah, I know I think too much sometimes.

•  REPLY  •

Vampireking777
Vampireking777
Carnal Creature (56)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
21:30:37 Nov 15 2019
Read 1,296 times

Well D.M.T is a chemical the brain makes in sleep and in death that helps us pass over into the afterlife as many test have been done on it as it in some plant's as it is a life changing experience for the people who smoke it or drink D.M.T tea

•  REPLY  •

Dakotah
Dakotah
Premiere Sire (120)
[ Give / Take ]
22:26:32 Nov 15 2019
Read 1,292 times

That is so interesting. I not heard of that before but it makes sense. Yeah I had to google it: DMT (N,N-Dimethyltryptamine) is a hallucinogenic tryptamine drug that occurs naturally in many plants and animals. It is also referred to as the "spirit molecule" due to the intense psychedelic experience. That is facinating how it produce in some plants and our bodies produce it too. I had not heard of it before. ha! I learned something new. Thanks VK!

•  REPLY  •

Vampireking777
Vampireking777
Carnal Creature (56)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
22:35:35 Nov 15 2019
Read 1,290 times

Yup this hold the fact that a afterlife is real within the logic that it a door within the mind as it the same door you came into this life so loves one will be on the other side of it

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (118)
Honor: 139
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
12:31:11 Nov 19 2019
Read 1,266 times

Remember, to fear death is just a mind game. One thing many of you need to remember is that it is only the body which is born and which die. You and I were never born, nor will we ever die, because our real self is not limited by our physical body. We are spirit eternal, infinite, and immutable. Just keep in mind, that we are not the body, senses, mind, or intellect, but supreme spirit.

•  REPLY  •

Dakotah
Dakotah
Premiere Sire (120)
[ Give / Take ]
13:30:46 Nov 20 2019
Read 1,253 times

@Markus666 could you expand more on what you mean when you say we are supreme spirit? I understand the body is only a vessel. What are your beliefs then happens to the spirit when the body dies? What journey occurs for the spirit? I always find your post interesting.

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (118)
[ Give / Take ]

13:02:40 Nov 21 2019
Read 1,244 times

Will be a little difficult for some mortals to be part of life and understand it too, especially when the subject is about "supreme spirit". The only thing that they know for certain is that life goes on. For others, life represent a journey, which will end at death, but, they understand firmly that our real Self cannot die. We should always remember, that death is only a change of rooms. I am speaking mostly about Transmigration of souls or metempsychosis, what some called, reincarnation. Our believe is that a person will go through many deaths before he or she become enlightened. Do hope I had answers some of your questions, and yes, We are not a body which reside with a Soul, But a Soul which reside with a body.

•  REPLY  •

Vampireking777
Vampireking777
Carnal Creature (56)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
21:46:43 Nov 26 2019
Read 1,208 times

So I will point out that is why the mind is a door to the spirt world DMT helps you reach it as death is the start of new beginning and why you have people called old souls cause they seen their past lives and come to liveing to teach other's and it is a endless loop of learning to experience the self in the 3D realm to the see the bad and good are what make the lesson you learn

•  REPLY  •

Doru
Doru
Venerable Sire (134)
Honor: 604
[ Give / Take ]
Sanguis Dracones (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Sanguis Dracones (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:33:21 Dec 16 2019
Read 1,165 times

We fear the unknown, therefore, we fear death.

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (118)
[ Give / Take ]

11:30:54 Dec 17 2019
Read 1,154 times

Most of the people don't fear death itself, but, the feeling of living their loves one behind, that is the fear.

•  REPLY  •

Vampireking777
Vampireking777
Carnal Creature (56)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
22:24:13 Dec 17 2019
Read 1,150 times

Well it many things the fear of lose and not seeing family and not knowing where you will end up it all adds up to a point but understanding how the spirit world works is the key that takes away all fear

•  REPLY  •

01:25:13 Jan 03 2020
Read 1,106 times

Why fear something that cant be avoided....honestly

•  REPLY  •

GRTR1
GRTR1
Bete Noire (44)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
12:00:44 Jan 12 2020
Read 1,070 times

A mix of energy frequency's made me, and the overall mix of what my energy frequency has become will go back into the mix to become something else, so no I don't fear death.

•  REPLY  •

Aclahayr
Aclahayr
Ethereal Being (31)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
14:17:08 Jan 13 2020
Read 1,063 times

Death to me is just a passing of ways, I sense that a renewal will take place.

•  REPLY  •

Temperence
Temperence
Exasperater (20)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
02:57:12 Jan 15 2020
Read 1,051 times

Some cultures celebrate death as a releasing of the spirit, I would say death is a part of the life cycle we all go through. I'm not saying embrace it like life but understand it as a process we all must follow.

•  REPLY  •

Earthgrinder
Earthgrinder
Premiere Sire (122)
Honor: 157
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Hellhounds is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Hellhounds
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
03:27:06 Jan 30 2020
Read 1,019 times

It is said that when you die your body immediately looses a quarter of a pound, this happens to everyone. I have been working with astral projection and lucid dreaming. Not very good at it I'll just keep at it. Its that quarter pound of energy that the body loses is etheric matter which stimulates out of body experiences when we are close to death and enables astral projection. When we die the etheric matter returns to the astral plane somewhere possibly there is a respository like a sperm bank lol. There is no scientific back up to this but people a lot smart then I am theorize this. accept for the loose of the quarter poundof body wieght Myself, I believe I will go through the vail and see my loved ones because i already have. So it comes down to Is it lights out or not. I pick not based on experience.

•  REPLY  •

Azalea
Azalea
Mosquito (7)
[ Give / Take ]
02:27:43 Feb 03 2020
Read 993 times

Because I'm scared of the unknown that I will face after I die. I used to think I will just disappear, just a rooting body left on the floor to stink with a slashed wrist, but I read that the unconscious does not die. Do I want to hear others announcing and celebrating my death? No...

•  REPLY  •

SeductiveEBMs
SeductiveEBMs

No Longer Registered
17:24:56 Feb 13 2020
Read 941 times

I do not feaar death it is what it is if god tells you its time to go I know I been good and doing good deeds if you feel that your life aint through you will be stuck in a dimension of plans that has unfinished buisness.
I believe in reincarnation as well. That we all have many lifes till we find happiness in it.

Hope this helps god bless you all and enjoy the rave.

•  REPLY  •

Doru
Doru
Venerable Sire (134)
Honor: 604
[ Give / Take ]
Sanguis Dracones (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Sanguis Dracones (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:01:52 Mar 02 2020
Read 877 times

We never know the day, time or means by which we will succumb to our demise, yet as the day is certain, most dread the shadow it cast across our insignificant lives.

•  REPLY  •

PaganMoon
PaganMoon
Savant (82)
[ Give / Take ]
Mother Earth (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Mother Earth (Coven)
16:50:37 Mar 21 2020
Read 820 times

I'm terrified of death like all lifeforms but I have the courage to face it and maybe even embrace it for a good cause.

•  REPLY  •

OldSoul
OldSoul
Great Sire (111)
Honor: 9,201
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Hellhounds is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Hellhounds
20:51:15 Mar 22 2020
Read 804 times

Fear of death or looking forward to some form of afterlife are not mutually exclusive. One could be terrified to die but very much looking forward to see what's next. I enjoy this Earth walk for the most part and am not in a big hurry to see what's next. That's not to say that I fear it, it's inevitable, but I'm not ready yet.

•  REPLY  •

Sorvena
Sorvena
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
15:28:09 Mar 31 2020
Read 781 times

Some factors depends on what age you are, what your faith or spiritual teachings are that will determine where you stand fear wise.
I’ve met many old people that don’t fear and are ready for their day.
Usually young ones, without suicidal thoughts, fear the most.
Living isn’t about focusing on death. We all know it’s going to happen and we at least all have that in common. But I will say, based on my own observations in this life, is that yes, there’s way more to this physical existence and there’s no real purpose of fear when it comes to our shedding of skin.

•  REPLY  •

FeralHeart
FeralHeart
Doppelganger (69)
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
16:44:25 Apr 09 2020
Read 755 times

Many people fear death because to them it is unknown..and humans have an instinctual fear of the unknown...

•  REPLY  •

Tantras
Tantras
Unregenerate (63)
[ Give / Take ]

22:27:21 Apr 19 2020
Read 727 times

I always figured people are most afraid of the unknown. What lies beyond this life is the ultimate mystery and not being in control of our ultimate fate is what weirds a lot of people out. Personally it doesn't bother me at all. I can't control the when and how, so like a reed in the wind I merely bow to fate.

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MooniePie on Apr 20 2020  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.3129 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X