VR
Shapeshifters
General Discussion
•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

23:30:09 Mar 24 2020
Read 644 times

I watched the most recent episode of Ancient Aliens. This episode was about shapeshifters. It was quite interesting to watch as it went into talk about Skinwalkers, Vampyres, and werewolves too. How that these shapshifters need animal or human blood to survive and be able to shift, that they are the greys that have this capability to do so. Interesting concept needless to say that throughout history, the Gods were able to change themselves into different things before making themselves look human in apperance. Perhaps the gods were aliens and disgused themselves. I mean there are pictograms around the world of early man tha clearly show something of the likness of the greys.

Take Odin for example. Odin was said to be able to shift into a wolf. Athena into an Owl. so many other mythological stories we hear about the gods and the animals they could turn into. Not to mention when the topic of vampyres and were wolves were brought up was interesting as well. There is an old painting in Romania that depics Vlads castle with a UFO over it, and then the sightings of werewolf claims occured during UFO sightings and lights.

What do you make of this?

•  REPLY  •

Sorvena
Sorvena
Termagant (58)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 4 years.
14:58:54 Mar 31 2020
Read 629 times

Some things are horribly falsified on TV and sometimes things are very misleading and directed by propaganda. Werewolf simply means shapeshifter according to Shamans. Yes the world is a whacky place full of stories, but be very picky about which info you adopt.

•  REPLY  •

06:28:50 Apr 18 2020
Read 599 times

Yes I understand that, however some of the stuff that the show Ancient Aliens seems to provide a lot of stuff that makes sense.

•  REPLY  •

DieAnna
DieAnna
Daemon (95)
Honor: 5
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
15:23:13 Apr 18 2020
Read 594 times

Romania is also renowned for some more places with strange paranormal activities, like our Hoia forest, where there's a circle of land where nothing grows.

Many have went there in search for the unusual.

About the idea of gods being aliens... it has been hypothesized that perhaps gods and how people defined them and painted them on cave walls long, long ago, were simply aliens. Megalithic constructions and their completion also mentions the possibility of being facilitated by extraterrestrial entities.

•  REPLY  •

Earthgrinder
Earthgrinder
Premiere Sire (122)
Honor: 157
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Hellhounds is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Hellhounds
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
05:30:16 Apr 19 2020
Read 590 times

I thought I'd throw my 2 cents in. If you study Greek, Roman, and Egyptian mythology. There are many carryovers of the myths, not all of them but the major ones. Then we have the shape shifters of the Americas and the vampire invasion from England and Europe that now one seems to know about. Point is there are a lot of stories out there and they all have a kernel of truth. Except the vampire invasion of course..lol

•  REPLY  •

Tantras
Tantras
Unregenerate (63)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 5 years.
02:54:11 Apr 20 2020
Read 582 times

"Mythology" all around the world is replete with similar characters that can be construed as archetypes. Someone mentioned earlier the skinwalkers of the Americas and the shape changing abilities of Odin and Athena. That said, the alien perspective is not something that I had ever given thought to. This is the first I've heard of it and it's a pretty interesting idea. Thank you for sharing :)

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on May 04 2023  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.095 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X