VR
What if the universe was created thru a explosion inside a black hole?
General Discussion
•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

Pantervamp
Pantervamp
Premiere Sire (120)
Honor: 18
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Nocturnal Retribution is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:25:32 Dec 31 2021
Read 465 times

I did read a theory a few years ago that kinda got me to think. What if the universe was created thru a explosion inside a black hole? If that is true so would that also means there was a universe before this universe. Maybe that could happen again in a cycle for everything to restart?

•  REPLY  •

Sorvena
Sorvena
Termagant (58)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 4 years.
23:32:40 Mar 29 2022
Read 401 times

Actually the universe will continue to expand for thousands of years until it becomes full spiritual plane. The physical plane will no longer exist.

•  REPLY  •

Ard
Ard
Aggressor (83)
Honor: 1
[ Give / Take ]
Gothic Blood (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Gothic Blood (Coven)
13:18:33 Aug 11 2023
Read 134 times

I think it's completely irrelevant what came before. And also whether the universe expands indefinitely or collapses again.
It is now assumed that the data can also be interpreted in such a way that the universe did not really originate from a singularity and that there is a history. But that's for the theorists.

What is of real practical importance (to me) is whether dark matter is separate from or permeates our matter. If it penetrates us, it could be responsible for many (so far) unexplained effects.

•  REPLY  •

EstrangedOne
EstrangedOne
High Sire (156)
Honor: 200
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
19:45:38 Aug 15 2023
Read 127 times

Well, scientifically and realistically, it is entirely possible. Though that would also change the dynamics of literally everything existing on said plane.
Granted, it doesn't really matter if another universe existed prior to the Now, because as scientists have pointed out a thousand times; energy cannot be created or destroyed - only transformed. All of existence is basically one massive chain reaction of transformations fueled by the very energy everything is made of.

Granted, some of that is just my personal thinking. But still.

•  REPLY  •

Ard
Ard
Aggressor (83)
[ Give / Take ]

08:36:43 Aug 16 2023
Read 125 times

You can't go wrong with your opinion! 🙂
Because if energy were to be lost, it would contradict all currently known laws of nature.
But we still know very little about which transformations are possible at all. (But again, that's just my opinion. 😉)

•  REPLY  •

EstrangedOne
EstrangedOne
High Sire (156)
[ Give / Take ]

15:01:55 Aug 17 2023
Read 122 times

Your "opinion" of what transformations are possible being actual opinion? I would say it is very much a fact. Mankind really has no idea what is possible, anymore.
The more "advanced" the world becomes, the more it only becomes what it creates.

•  REPLY  •

Ard
Ard
Aggressor (83)
[ Give / Take ]

18:36:58 Aug 17 2023
Read 119 times

Of course I think it is a fact.
But I cannot prove it. At least to others. I myself have experienced a whole series of energy transformations that are inaccessible to "science".
It doesn't matter to me if it happened "real" or just in my mind.

•  REPLY  •

vormel
vormel
Hellhound (70)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Invisus Secretus is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Invisus Secretus
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
08:45:25 Aug 30 2023
Read 102 times

According to a new study, the expansion of the universe will stop surprisingly soon, sometime in the next 65 million years. After that, it will begin to contract in a process that will last billions of years. (Expanding and contracting universe theory).

The study - published in the scientific journal PNAS ( https://www.pnas.org/doi/full/10.1073/pnas.2200539119 )- states that the model "fits naturally with recent theories of cyclic cosmology and conjectures about quantum gravity" although it is not observable at the moment on a practical level. His model also agrees with the prevailing model of dark matter, where dark energy makes up 70% of the universe.

Albert Einstein was the first to conclude that the vacuum as such does not exist and theorized that there was a "repelling energy" which he introduced into his model as the Cosmological Constant, integrating it into the fabric of space-time. Observations from the Hubble telescope in 1998 showed that the expansion of the universe was not only real but was also accelerating, finding evidence of the effects of this repelling force, which he named dark energy. The discovery of the acceleration condemned the universe to swell faster and faster until it was extinguished in the night of time. Its final state, says one of the most popular models to date, will be the thermal death of the universe, a state in which it is impossible to sustain the processes that create new stars and maintain the entropy of the cosmos.

But the authors claim that the dark energy that today accelerates the expansion of the universe - which they call "quintessence" - is not a constant, but a value that decreases with time.
The result of their new mathematical model is that this decreasing nature of dark energy "will bring the acceleration to an end and a smooth transition from expansion to a slow contraction phase."

As another scientific publication at Live Science ( https://www.livescience.com/end-cosmic-expansion), University of British Columbia physics and astronomy professor Gary Hinshaw - who has no connection to the study's authors - nothing about this new model is controversial or implausible. In fact, it fits perfectly with everything we have observed so far.

According to Hinshaw, "to their surprise, the dark energy in their model can decay with time. Its strength can weaken." The model shows that eventually the antigravitational property of dark energy disappears and it transforms into something that looks more like ordinary matter. Its repulsive force, the study says, may have begun to decay rapidly billions of years ago.

Interestingly, this scientific theory links with the thinking of the ancient philosophers of classical Greece, who spoke of a cyclical universe (and cyclical time). It is worth reflecting on this.

•  REPLY  •

EstrangedOne
EstrangedOne
High Sire (156)
[ Give / Take ]

22:01:15 Sep 24 2023
Read 86 times

Not a bad point, at all, Vormel.
I've noticed that a lot or people tend to forget about the existing world beyond their four-corners (quite literally)

The irony is, however, that most people also assume that all of it is no more than "theory", even while a vast chunk of it has also been proven factual.

•  REPLY  •

POST RESPONSE

•   QUOTE  •   QUOTE HELP  •  

POST PREVIEW

•  CLOSE PREVIEW  •  
Post preview does not reflect tags that may be stripped out after you post. What HTML tags you can use depends on your membership type. More information.

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.1232 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X