Venerable Sire (132)
Honor: 80
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
07:07:38 Jan 04 2022
Read 603 times

"Et occurrent daemonia onocentauris et pilosus clamabit alter ad alterum ibi cubavit lamia et invenit sibi requiem."
- Isaiah 34:14, Latin Vulgate (405 CE)

Which translates to:

"And there shall the beasts of the desert meet with the jackals, and the wild goat shall cry to his fellow; the lilith also shall settle there, and find for herself a place of rest." - J.N.Darby Translation (1890 CE)

The original quote is from the Latin version of the Bible from which we take to explain our standing as the last bastion of solace; a haven for those without a home. Note the word "lamia"; this is one of the mythical creatures associated with vampires and succubi.

Moreover, the original Hebrew text of the Tanakh uses the word "lilit", which some scholars believe was the reference to Lilith, who we identify today as the mother of Vampires. Most modern translations of the Bible translate this word to "screech owl" (our representative). However, we use the latter quote as our preferred translation of our Motto.

The mission of our House is to create a haven for those without a home, figuratively speaking. A place for like minded people to come together and form bonds through similar interests. To create a place for people to gather and discuss interests, enjoy others company, and to express themselves through words, art, and conversation.

We welcome visitors, those who wish to stop in for some time and get to know the House members a bit, and encourage and promote equality within our House and VR. We also look for members who are 18+. In some cases, we will welcome minors who are mature enough for serious discussions (mentality of a mature person isn't always left to those who've reached adulthood and we understand that). If a minor is interested in joining the House, it would be best to reach out to me and I will talk with you first. This is both so I am aware who is under 18 and to see if you would be a good fit for the atmosphere.

Both The House of Lunazure & The Strigidae Alliance have openings.

If you're interested in joining, please contact me (Nekirena).

Strigidae

The House of Lunazure

•  REPLY  •

Nekirena
Nekirena
Venerable Sire (132)
Honor: 80
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
22:14:10 Jan 15 2022
Read 576 times

If members are interested in trading from their Coven or House, please let your CM/HM know as well as myself. They can either reach out directly to me for a trade arrangement or send one over to the House.

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Nekirena on Apr 22 2023  •

•  The Collective Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.0606 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X