TwistedXWhisper
Grave Robber (22)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 2 years.
23:27:40 Feb 10 2022
Read 886 times

Hi everyone, I have been trying to reconcile a question in my mind for some time regarding the belief in reincarnation along with solid evidence of ghosts/spirts. I have many memories of past lives along with thousands of others and I am still trying to reconcile these memories with evidence of spirts/ghosts. Why do some people move on to other lives and others linger between netherworlds? Some physiological trauma during their lifetimes; their state of mind when they crossed or is it to do with the location of their passing such as ley lines?

Do you have any theories? How can these two beliefs which have been substantiated exist alongside each other when theoretically they are opposing? What do you believe and why?

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (117)
Honor: 143
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:58:31 Feb 13 2022
Read 874 times

My believe is that, those that believe in reincarnation, will moves into a different body after death. Those that believe in ghost and spirit, will become a ghost and will linger as a spirit for eternity. Those are complex questions, due to the fact, that every human opinions, are always without facts.

•  REPLY  •

Tylee
Tylee
Banshee (72)
Honor: 2,120
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Vampyre Lovers
Vampire Rave member for 2 years.
19:36:40 Apr 08 2022
Read 815 times

I believe that after death you are able to choose to be a spirit or to be reincarnated.

•  REPLY  •

CelestialXSeer
CelestialXSeer
Bloodsucker (50)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 3 years.
23:09:14 Apr 08 2022
Read 812 times

I also believe it is a matter of choice, although a lot could depend on events in a person's life/death.

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (117)
[ Give / Take ]

18:20:16 Apr 12 2022
Read 804 times

CelestialXSeer, all events within a pe5rson life, are created by the mind, and for some believers, the soul exist within the heart.

•  REPLY  •

CelestialXSeer
CelestialXSeer
Bloodsucker (50)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
22:05:37 Apr 13 2022
Read 800 times

Thanks for your thoughts markus666 :-) I would have thought that events created in a persons mind would also have an impact on a persons soul; that one cannot exist without the other as they are linked?

•  REPLY  •

CrimsonShade
CrimsonShade
Mosquito (7)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 1 years.
10:55:35 May 22 2022
Read 743 times

Speaking as a Parapsychologist, ghosts and spirits (there is a difference) exist on something called the etheric plane. It's a realm between the astral plane and our own material plane (where we live). Some of these spirits choose to move on and are reborn again. We believe this is because they want to reach an enlightened state, and will continue to do so until they are capable. But sometimes, the dead are trapped after passing. For some, they had unfinished business. Others died so suddenly that they have yet to realize they're dead (these are ghosts. Spirits are aware they are dead.)

•  REPLY  •

CelestialXSeer
CelestialXSeer
Bloodsucker (50)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
18:10:51 May 30 2022
Read 728 times

That is interesting to know, and does explain quite a lot. Thanks for the input CrimsonShade.

•  REPLY  •

VictorTheElder
VictorTheElder
Apparition (36)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
15:52:43 Jun 13 2022
Read 708 times

" I have many memories of past lives along with thousands of others and I am still trying to reconcile these memories with evidence of spirts/ghosts."

In psychiatry this phenomena is explained as having strong emotional connections to certain places or events in your current life, usually childhood, these emotions are not restricted to positive events or places.
the stronger these emotions more realistic are the so called "memories".

•  REPLY  •

Bennu
Bennu
Primogenitor (99)
Honor: 2,256
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
16:23:54 Jun 18 2022
Read 699 times

Reincarnation seems the most logical.I do believe that we can be reborn in other planets and solar systems also.

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (117)
[ Give / Take ]

20:35:58 Jul 17 2022
Read 647 times

If you ask a five years old, what he remember about other places, without influencing his or her mind, you will be surprise at the answer you are going to get. Humans re-encarnate time after time, but, as time pass, the child forget the past world and get used to the new one.

•  REPLY  •

Akvar
Akvar
Interloper (47)
Honor: 10
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Nocturnal Retribution is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
01:37:48 Jul 25 2022
Read 637 times

Ive shared this idea since child hood and commited some memories to paper. As young as 3 my mother would ask me questions like, "Ware were you before you came to me" until one day in the car, i was getting close to 5ish and she asked me another question about the past. I stoped making any noise and stared at the rear veiw mirror till she looked in the mirror, we locked eyes and i said " You know your not suppose to ask me those kinds of questions" Then immidiatly went back to playing, she never forgot that moment it realy shook her. She was a born hippie, already into the recarnation idea and astrological significance so it realy mrddrf with her. It's a memory we both share. Also on the topic of ghosts. Me and my mother are both involved in medicine and we can tell you with some confidence if your alive past like 70 you have buisness your ignoring or can't resolveand and your clinging to life. If you can't resolve these issues you might linger or if you expereince extreme emotion you might leave a "Spectral stain" somewere out in the world. There are few reasons for ghosts. I hope you've found this insightful.

•  REPLY  •

EstrangedOne
EstrangedOne
High Sire (157)
Honor: 159
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
07:59:33 Oct 25 2022
Read 536 times

Simply put; All things in existence are some form of energy. All matter is energy - it doesn't matter (no pun intended) if it s gas, liquid, solid, or the in-between. and yes, this means that even emotion is energy.
Scientifically, that last factor falls into the gray area(s) of existence. But considering that more and more of the world has become "haunted" over the latest years, I would say it's a little illogical and senseless to assume or believe it to be solely location based. But given that energy can (and often does) build up, and thus can develop a consciousness of its own, it should make (almost, at least) perfect sense to either theorize or determine that whatever emotional energy an individual may experience upon physical death can cause the energy outward to linger, and thus build further, until it takes on another "form", so to speak. Therefore, it's not really difficult to see (at least, to me) how "ghosts" and wandering entities/spirits pop up all over the place.

Now, reincarnation... honestly, I don't see how this is anything similar to "ghosts" and the like, apart from the concept of penance & purgatory - if a person has done something or feels guilt or something along those lines, that would deem them "fit" (per say) to spend time in purgatory (technically speaking, the plane between worlds) until they have corrected whatever they've done, and thus they are only then allowed to either pass along or be reborn once again... yes, I can easily fathom that theory being very much possible and likely.

((Now, as arrogant as I may be, even I won't claim to know everything about the concept(s) at hand. But that is a small piece of my thoughts on it.))

•  REPLY  •

ShadowBorn
ShadowBorn
Bete Noire (44)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
06:50:24 Nov 26 2022
Read 513 times

A lot of the answers you will get from those questions, will be based on what someone believes to be the answer by whatever system they ascribe to.
So with that said....

If you were say, Jewish....Then your answer would be this.
Our Creator says that all human souls are received by angels at their time of death.
Reincarnation is an option to return (should creator deem it so) and continue one's learning growth, or they will end up either on the heaven planes, or hell planes.
People who end up on Hell planes are usually the really awful types that have done murders and such.
People also have the potential to reach higher than even the Angels, but let's be real here....we wouldn't be on Earth right now having these discussions if we were that close right now. But that's not to say you COULDN'T be.

Spirits Ghosts etc....these are not human souls at all.
These are generally emotional energies left behind by said persons, and have been picked up by spiritual energies and yes, they do grow over time if left unattended. If a person has been emotionally tormented, then you will have a stagnant powerful energy lingering around, and it can get nasty the longer it's left around. Spirits can look like the people who used to be around. They can SOUND like a person who used to be around, and they can easily fool a person into thinking they ARE that person, usually to trick them into getting comfortable with them being around, which one really shouldn't fall prey to every intelligent ghosty they have around. Manipulation is a big thing with spirits and if you are not armed with the right information, a person could easily make what something seems so innocent, turn very dark in no time. The trick is to not interact too much with spirits if possible. Acknowledge and move along, or play with it and suffer consequeneces. Your choice. Either way, spiritual energy is ALWAYS around us, and it can be used multiple ways. The world is a place of manifestations, and until everyone understand that, then things will make a LOT more sense in the end.

•  REPLY  •

MrsBradley
MrsBradley
Archfiend (57)
Honor: 72
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
15:31:07 Dec 08 2022
Read 487 times

I believe that when one passes if they had a complete life with no "unfinished" business they get reincarnated whether another person,animal,plant,insect, ect... if you have "unfinished" business your spirit gets trapped here.

•  REPLY  •

ShadowBorn
ShadowBorn
Bete Noire (44)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
22:25:37 Dec 08 2022
Read 484 times

There are teachings that say when a person dies, sometimes they have temporary missions.
They stay for a short time here and then they leave again.

Energy being trapped I'm not so sure about because I view energy as being free flowing and constantly moving.
A spirit can linger around a person for different purposes and reasons.
Self-conjured or by another person, who knows.

•  REPLY  •

Ard
Ard
Aggressor (83)
[ Give / Take ]
Gothic Blood (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Gothic Blood (Coven)
18:35:17 Jul 27 2023
Read 318 times

For me this is a very interesting question. It would never have occurred to me to put reincarnation in any relation to spirits.
For me they are completely different things. I can still remember as a child reminiscing about life as an adult. And somehow this memory was completely normal for me, so I wasn't surprised about it. For me, on the other hand, ghosts are an expression of certain energies that are caused, for example, by strong emotions that have nothing to do with what makes a soul reincarnate.

•  REPLY  •

vormel
vormel
Hellhound (70)
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Invisus Secretus is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Invisus Secretus
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
08:25:13 Aug 29 2023
Read 297 times

I certainly agree with Book of Spirits by Allan Kardec (a psycographied book). According to it, there is an universal Progression Law and everybody was created "simple and ignorant" so all of us need the reincarnation to grow up. Moreover, we are "spiritual being living a materia experience" so we need to incarnate over and over to live experiences and to learn about them. That makes us to improve.

However, if we look at our world, we can wander why it hasn't improved enough at XXI century... the explanation is (according Allan Kardec) that there is another important low: the law of free will.

•  REPLY  •

Cadrewolf2
Cadrewolf2
Great Sire (112)
Honor: 2,375
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Nocturnal Retribution is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
22:52:48 Oct 28 2023
Read 259 times

Usually a spirit or ghost still in this life is a trapped soul. Usually because something not finished or some trapped life. Recarnation. Is the belief in aww hen you die that a baby being born at our soul will enter to be reborn. We all have our ideas and cultures vary on beliefs .

•  REPLY  •

Aeznara
Aeznara
Irritater (16)
[ Give / Take ]
05:34:13 Dec 26 2023
Read 176 times

I feel like the idea of some people having missions in between incarnations rings true in my mind. Also I believe there are many destinations to be at, go to or visit of which Earth is one.

•  REPLY  •

Doru
Doru
Venerable Sire (134)
Honor: 579
[ Give / Take ]
Sanguis Dracones (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Sanguis Dracones (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:01:12 Mar 21 2024
Read 89 times

It is the perception that one possesses. An insane mind cannot be changed, even when the facts are presented to them, thus, their reality is the one that is real to them, regardless of what others perceive. The mind controls all we believe right or wrong.

•  REPLY  •

MisterSacrifice
MisterSacrifice
Carnal Creature (56)
Honor: 131
[ Give / Take ]
Gothic Blood (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Gothic Blood (Coven)
19:27:20 Mar 22 2024
Read 83 times

I personally cannot remember ever having lived before, but very few people can. However, I firmly believe in it and there have been cases that prove it. For example, a 4-year-old who said he remembered being in a certain place during the war in a plane crash and this person actually existed; all of the child's statements were correct. You just have to look up YouTube documentaries. I think many of them can only remember the previous years in the first few years of their lives, just as no one can remember their first three years. You have a soul, that is you, and after death you float around until you have completely let go and are ready to go into the light. The light redistributes the souls into uteruses with a developing phoetus into which a soul must travel and merge in order to create a new individual. I think embryos without a soul end up stillborn. That's how it all works in my opinion, and it's mother nature and the cosmos, nothing supernatural, there can be no creator or god or anything else. Religion is bullshit in my eyes. Everything is completely natural, just inexplicable, because nature and the universe has many secrets...

•  REPLY  •

POST RESPONSE

•   QUOTE  •   QUOTE HELP  •  

POST PREVIEW

•  CLOSE PREVIEW  •  
Post preview does not reflect tags that may be stripped out after you post. What HTML tags you can use depends on your membership type. More information.

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.2947 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X