TwistedXWhisper
TwistedXWhisper
Grave Robber (22)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
23:27:40 Feb 10 2022
Read 341 times

Hi everyone, I have been trying to reconcile a question in my mind for some time regarding the belief in reincarnation along with solid evidence of ghosts/spirts. I have many memories of past lives along with thousands of others and I am still trying to reconcile these memories with evidence of spirts/ghosts. Why do some people move on to other lives and others linger between netherworlds? Some physiological trauma during their lifetimes; their state of mind when they crossed or is it to do with the location of their passing such as ley lines?

Do you have any theories? How can these two beliefs which have been substantiated exist alongside each other when theoretically they are opposing? What do you believe and why?

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (117)
Honor: 156
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
14:58:31 Feb 13 2022
Read 329 times

My believe is that, those that believe in reincarnation, will moves into a different body after death. Those that believe in ghost and spirit, will become a ghost and will linger as a spirit for eternity. Those are complex questions, due to the fact, that every human opinions, are always without facts.

•  REPLY  •

Tylee
Tylee
Archfiend (57)
Honor: 1,930
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Vampyre Lovers
19:36:40 Apr 08 2022
Read 270 times

I believe that after death you are able to choose to be a spirit or to be reincarnated.

•  REPLY  •

CelestialXSeer
CelestialXSeer
Bloodsucker (50)
Honor: 45
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of the Ascended is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of the Ascended
Vampire Rave member for 1 years.
23:09:14 Apr 08 2022
Read 267 times

I also believe it is a matter of choice, although a lot could depend on events in a person's life/death.

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (117)
[ Give / Take ]

18:20:16 Apr 12 2022
Read 259 times

CelestialXSeer, all events within a pe5rson life, are created by the mind, and for some believers, the soul exist within the heart.

•  REPLY  •

CelestialXSeer
CelestialXSeer
Bloodsucker (50)
[ Give / Take ]

22:05:37 Apr 13 2022
Read 255 times

Thanks for your thoughts markus666 :-) I would have thought that events created in a persons mind would also have an impact on a persons soul; that one cannot exist without the other as they are linked?

•  REPLY  •

CrimsonShade
CrimsonShade
Mosquito (7)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
10:55:35 May 22 2022
Read 198 times

Speaking as a Parapsychologist, ghosts and spirits (there is a difference) exist on something called the etheric plane. It's a realm between the astral plane and our own material plane (where we live). Some of these spirits choose to move on and are reborn again. We believe this is because they want to reach an enlightened state, and will continue to do so until they are capable. But sometimes, the dead are trapped after passing. For some, they had unfinished business. Others died so suddenly that they have yet to realize they're dead (these are ghosts. Spirits are aware they are dead.)

•  REPLY  •

CelestialXSeer
CelestialXSeer
Bloodsucker (50)
[ Give / Take ]

18:10:51 May 30 2022
Read 183 times

That is interesting to know, and does explain quite a lot. Thanks for the input CrimsonShade.

•  REPLY  •

VictorTheElder
VictorTheElder
Antagonist (37)
Honor: 316
[ Give / Take ]
Letchworth (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Letchworth (Coven)
15:52:43 Jun 13 2022
Read 163 times

" I have many memories of past lives along with thousands of others and I am still trying to reconcile these memories with evidence of spirts/ghosts."

In psychiatry this phenomena is explained as having strong emotional connections to certain places or events in your current life, usually childhood, these emotions are not restricted to positive events or places.
the stronger these emotions more realistic are the so called "memories".

•  REPLY  •

Bennu
Bennu
Daemon (95)
Honor: 2,892
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
16:23:54 Jun 18 2022
Read 154 times

Reincarnation seems the most logical.I do believe that we can be reborn in other planets and solar systems also.

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (117)
[ Give / Take ]

20:35:58 Jul 17 2022
Read 102 times

If you ask a five years old, what he remember about other places, without influencing his or her mind, you will be surprise at the answer you are going to get. Humans re-encarnate time after time, but, as time pass, the child forget the past world and get used to the new one.

•  REPLY  •

Akvar
Akvar
Cannibal (30)
Honor: 262
[ Give / Take ]
Grimoire of Forbidden Sins (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Grimoire of Forbidden Sins (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 5 years.
01:37:48 Jul 25 2022
Read 92 times

Ive shared this idea since child hood and commited some memories to paper. As young as 3 my mother would ask me questions like, "Ware were you before you came to me" until one day in the car, i was getting close to 5ish and she asked me another question about the past. I stoped making any noise and stared at the rear veiw mirror till she looked in the mirror, we locked eyes and i said " You know your not suppose to ask me those kinds of questions" Then immidiatly went back to playing, she never forgot that moment it realy shook her. She was a born hippie, already into the recarnation idea and astrological significance so it realy mrddrf with her. It's a memory we both share. Also on the topic of ghosts. Me and my mother are both involved in medicine and we can tell you with some confidence if your alive past like 70 you have buisness your ignoring or can't resolveand and your clinging to life. If you can't resolve these issues you might linger or if you expereince extreme emotion you might leave a "Spectral stain" somewere out in the world. There are few reasons for ghosts. I hope you've found this insightful.

•  REPLY  •

POST RESPONSE

•   QUOTE  •   QUOTE HELP  •  

POST PREVIEW

•  CLOSE PREVIEW  •  
Post preview does not reflect tags that may be stripped out after you post. What HTML tags you can use depends on your membership type. More information.

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2022 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.1622 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X