Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Poison (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Poison (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
09:00:48 Jan 13 2017
Read 639 times

thats pretty cool.

i actually just saw my first shooting star last week.

there are a number of possibilities it could be.

perhaps alien related, or maybe you were right in your initial guess. they may indeed be energy

•  REPLY  •

LilyRose
LilyRose

No Longer Registered
10:35:36 Jan 13 2017
Read 637 times

I have not seen anything like that. However, I have seen many shooting stars and a few odd "UFO" like things.

•  REPLY  •

14:02:20 Jan 13 2017
Read 634 times

Sometimes the UFO should just be called USAFO. United States Army Flying Object because while the existence of outside beings is plausible, its more likely that the government is conducting a social experiment on you lot. Testing your reactions to these things, how fast it will get on twitter and so on.

•  REPLY  •

Dakotah
Dakotah
Premiere Sire (120)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
08:03:11 Jan 14 2017
Read 614 times

I would like to ask if you took any pictures? Not that I doubt you at all in you saw something, just wondering if you had.

•  REPLY  •

Umyalanaraku
Umyalanaraku
Evil Spirit (60)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 7 years.
16:51:19 Jan 14 2017
Read 600 times

UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object, meaning it could very well be a number of things misidentified or simply unrecognizable as any known conventional craft or flying object and therefore not necessarily an extraterrestrial craft. I do believe in intelligent extraterrestrial life, as we have terrestrial life that exists and thrives in harsh environments here on earth that humans cannot. There is lifeforms that live in the oceans depths around volcanic thermal vents that heat the water to such an extreme degree it could actually melt lead and in pressure great enough to crush even our strongest and largest of vessels to the size of a flattened coke can. There is even a microscopic creature known as the water bear that has been proven to be nearly indestructible having even been sent into space without protection from the dangers that are there and has survived relatively unharmed without food, water, oxygen, or anything protection from the radiation of space or the extreme cold. The theory is that it accomplishes this extraordinary feature by slowing it's metabolism down to almost nothing and thus reserving it's energy or life force. So extraterrestrial life is not all that unlikely, providing they are from space at all and not from our own planet or from another dimension altogether which would make them ultra-terrestrials.

•  REPLY  •

Vitiosus
Vitiosus
Behemoth (65)
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven Of Malevolent Shadows is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven Of Malevolent Shadows
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
03:16:55 Feb 10 2017
Read 545 times

There is always something appearing in the sky and every time there is a photo its conveniently blurry or is unclear in some manner.

•  REPLY  •

LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:11:20 Feb 12 2017
Read 529 times

This was by far the most convincing footage I've come across:

So the news report hints at unconfirmed spiraling missile malfunction, and assuming it was military, it also then makes sense as to why the Russian government wouldn't claim it.

As far as I know it is still of the "unexplained" phenomenon.

•  REPLY  •

Umyalanaraku
Umyalanaraku
Evil Spirit (60)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
02:38:09 Feb 16 2017
Read 519 times

Why should humanity be so vain as to think they are the only intelligent and advanced species in the entire universe? Just because life here requires specific conditions to thrive, doesn't mean it must be the same for all life to exist. All throughout history certain people were criticized and deemed heretics and lunatics for making astonishing claims such as the earth being round, the sun being the center of our solar system, and man one day going into space. If you told someone before 1923 that they could one day see world events from the comfort of their livingroom on a machine called television, they would have called you crazy. Perhaps one day we will all know the truth when an extraterrestrial appears on the news or a real extraterrestrial craft is put on display in a famous museum for all to see. Until then, it will remain largely a mystery to man.

•  REPLY  •

Vitiosus
Vitiosus
Behemoth (65)
[ Give / Take ]

10:37:35 Feb 16 2017
Read 514 times

Any Alien life that calls itself intelligent should stay away from earth, I can't see anything too good happening for many reasons. The people of earth can be highly unethical in the pursuit of knowledge. It is a stereotype to think agents in black and area 51, but if an Alien crashed then I have my doubts they would be greeted in a friendly manner.

•  REPLY  •

Necromance
Necromance
Bete Noire (44)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
17:54:19 Feb 16 2017
Read 507 times

Well I've been to roswell where they crash took place in the 50's sadly all credible info on it has been lost in time. But I do know there is a place in Australia that is rumored to have over 20 reports of ufo's and sightings of lights in the sky. Its getting to the point that if someone doesn't believe in other life out there they are living under a rock. Largest sighting I have heard of is the one over the airport in chicago Illinois.

•  REPLY  •

Umyalanaraku
Umyalanaraku
Evil Spirit (60)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
01:37:00 Feb 17 2017
Read 501 times

But then again who is to say THEY are from this plain of existence at all. Author of The Mothman Prophecies theorized that these things could in fact be Ultra-terrestrials, meaning they could come from an entirely different plain of existence.

•  REPLY  •

Necromance
Necromance
Bete Noire (44)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
14:12:57 Feb 17 2017
Read 494 times

Umyalanaraku that author raises good point there. They indeed could be from a different plane. But when I think about that you have to wonder are they just visiting till they deem our existence worthy for first contact? There is so much understanding of the universe that will take ages for us to understand.

•  REPLY  •

Vitiosus
Vitiosus
Behemoth (65)
[ Give / Take ]

16:33:38 Feb 17 2017
Read 490 times

Different plane, different world, different universe. Wherever they come from they still shouldn't come here if they exist. Earth is not ready.

•  REPLY  •

RoseLunaScarlet
RoseLunaScarlet
Curmudgeon (11)
[ Give / Take ]
02:36:27 Feb 28 2017
Read 465 times

With seeing those spots, I can confirm that a possibility is the blood cells messing with your vision is a definite possibility, but in your case, i don't think that that's whats going on. The blood cell thing doesn't matter where you are, as it's internal, so because you don't see the spots in some places and you do see them in others leads me to believe that it is something else.
What i believe is going on isn't something so scientific. I believe that you can see some spirits. Some are born with the ability to see spiritual things, and just other things they can't explain. because they have eyes like that, on a "normal" spectrum their eyes may not be so good, and you already said that you have glasses, which gives more proof(But please don't think that i'm saying that if you have glasses you have a gift, many people have glasses but can't see such things). So you might be seeing something spiritual, but please keep in mind that it is still a possibility for it just to be something that your body naturally does.

•  REPLY  •

DiabolicalMe
DiabolicalMe
Bete Noire (44)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Guardians Of The Night (Coven)
21:44:55 Feb 28 2017
Read 456 times

I'm the same as DarkestHours who wrote the post. But they do exist almost always in one place and its near a transmitting tower like Im seeing RF energy. Of course
it could be spirits. I open my mind and don't get rattled.
If an alien approached me and said shhhhh don't blow my cover. I would say your secret is safe with me. As I had
a closed mind for about the first 25 years of my life and finally only said "what if it all exists" just 3 years ago and
I'm so changed my wife has gone on record to say
"Who are you?"
Example I used to despise tattoos, now I got a big one!
I quit smoking 3 years ago just overnight. Only started
recently to help ground myself but quitting again this
weekend cause I heard it can damage auras and I need
Spirits to enter me! And I go along for the ride :)

•  REPLY  •

Li
Li
Chimera (90)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:32:03 Mar 02 2017
Read 445 times

DarkestHours, I discovered something interesting in doing research for this thread. What you might have experienced is known as "eye floaters." Eye floaters are caused by minute pieces of the eye's vitreous, which has broken loose behind the eye. This is nothing to worry about. It is quite common, especially as one ages. In a human's early life, the vitreous has a gel-like quality. As time passes, however, it becomes more watery, and sometimes the more gel-like remnants which have not yet completely dissolved will float around in the newer, watery center of the vitreous. Eye floaters become more pronounced as you stare at a clear or overcast (you mentioned this in the first post) sky or a computer screen with a white or light background. Also, these pieces of vitreous never remain still. They float with eye movement, causing the appearance of drifting particles.

While I mentioned earlier that eye floaters are normal, there can be a cause for concern if these floaters are accompanied by flashes of light. This could mean that the vitreous is pulling away from the eye. This condition is called posterior vitreous detachment.

It could also mean that the retina is becoming dislodged from the back of the eye's inner lining. Furthermore, when the retina is being torn, tugged, or detached, one can experience light flashes known as photopsias. These flashes can appear as lightning bolts, random sparks, or even flickering lights.

If you are concerned, it would be best to seek the advice of a medical professional, and not VR UFO enthusiasts. :) While it is intriguing to theorize the possible existence of other lifeforms, this may very well be a condition that needs to be addressed medically. Of course, not everything can be explained by science, so it could also relate to something otherworldly. Still, better safe than sorry, no?

•  REPLY  •

DiabolicalMe
DiabolicalMe
Bete Noire (44)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Guardians Of The Night (Coven)
22:05:17 Mar 06 2017
Read 436 times

Thanks ironically I was recently at Opthamologist and he didn't see anything but could be a bad Doctor as well! LOL

•  REPLY  •

14:18:21 Mar 08 2017
Read 426 times

I have heard of folks saying things about seeing tiny lights in their vision or peripheral, the circles are usually yellow or cream. Psychic books have some information on this.

•  REPLY  •

StraightxEdge
StraightxEdge
Wyvern (85)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
06:32:35 Mar 25 2017
Read 386 times

It very well could be spirits. Never know really. I catch spirits all the time on cam or see them out of the corner of my eye. Especially around my son and they don't reflect off of anything and when I see them with my eyes and happen to catch them on camera I am amazed. Just enjoy the supernatural thats what makes it what it is.

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Vampirewitch39 on Aug 14 2018  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.2223 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X