Ghoul (21)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven Of Mystical Blood Moon is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven Of Mystical Blood Moon
Vampire Rave member for 7 years.
12:24:46 Mar 25 2017
Read 578 times

what can you do by witch craft? is there any particular go or goddess you worship?what is it about? what powers you get from witchcraft.

what is the best witch craft can do?

•  REPLY  •

Umyalanaraku
Umyalanaraku
Evil Spirit (60)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
23:57:14 Mar 25 2017
Read 557 times

Witchcraft is just another form of spirituality.

•  REPLY  •

IamyourMALE
IamyourMALE
Ghoul (21)
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven Of Mystical Blood Moon is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven Of Mystical Blood Moon
21:52:53 Mar 26 2017
Read 545 times

i thought its about satan and tantra.

•  REPLY  •

Lav
Lav
Apostate (62)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Dark Souls (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:06:45 Mar 27 2017
Read 540 times

You appear to have been misinformed. Most witches I know don't worship Satan, and the vast number aren't into anything Tantric.

In general, most witches I know are 30-60, follow one of the Greek or Roman Gods/Godesses and generally what we do is solstice celebrations. Though that's definitely not the general rule. Happens to be most of the people I meet though.

Anyway, what can I do by witchcraft? In my case, mostly defensive spells, I'm a defensive caster sort. I read tarot and have been working with other methods of divining. I have been trying to get a better feel for sensing energies from others and around me consciously instead of merely subconsciously. Honestly, I'm pretty boring because I tend to play it too safe.

I haven't subscribed to any particular God, Goddess or pantheon, mostly because I suppose my interests shift on a dime. Could be anyone from any particular mythos on any given day, really.

They haven't shipped out my powers yet though. Or they got lost in the mail. One of the two. I was hoping for free Biokinesis with my first successful circle casting. Apparently you actually have to work for your abilities and learn them the old fashioned way.

If interested, I would suggest you go on a reading binge on the internet or go get a book. You seem to want to bestow a very Hollywood view of witchcraft, and it's much less sparkly and flashy than that. Mostly just spirituality and hard work.

•  REPLY  •

Umyalanaraku
Umyalanaraku
Evil Spirit (60)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
03:57:24 Mar 27 2017
Read 536 times

No, witchcraft has nothing to do with satanism contrary to popular medieval belief. Sure, you had some that did some pretty horrible things, but that did not mean the whole were evil and satanists. Same with every religion or spirituality, all of them have their "bad apples" but that doesn't mean they are all bad.

•  REPLY  •

Toxicbite29
Toxicbite29
Savage (61)
[ Give / Take ]
The Celtic Order of the Wolf (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Celtic Order of the Wolf (Coven)
07:28:27 Mar 27 2017
Read 532 times

I agree with Umy.. there are "bad apples" in every religion but not all people IN that religion are bad. I am a pagan, but I don't sacrifice people in any ritual that I undertake.

•  REPLY  •

LuvlySwan86
LuvlySwan86
Changeling (71)
[ Give / Take ]
10:15:55 Mar 27 2017
Read 530 times

Really, technically magic isn't actually what everyone would view as magic. It's more, influence. You cannot create something where there was no potential for that thing to exist in the first place. For example, witches who work with love. In movies they can actually force someone to love you against their will. In reality, that's not the case. It actually goes completely against the code of ethics. (Do what you will, but harm none.)
But if there is potential for love to exist in that situation, say, if you broke up with someone and want them back, and they still love you a little then there is potential and a love spell is the thing that could give them a nudge in the right direction.

I'm still trying to learn what I am, but this is one of the revenues I've taken to trying to learn. I feel that since I'm more in key with my emotions than others, this is a good place for me to start. Crystals are good to me too. I can walk into the store without the knowledge of which one I need, run my hand over the containers and have the right one choose me. (My palm heats up a little as my hand passes over the one/ones I need.) Never. Fails.
But enough about me.

•  REPLY  •

Keloan
Keloan
Shade (32)
[ Give / Take ]
23:08:06 Mar 28 2017
Read 503 times

In tune with mother earth has nothing to do with satanism or evil ( as it is perceived ) I have been a wiccan for as long as I can remember. I have harmed no one. What you do comes back around three fold. Blessed be.

•  REPLY  •

Lav
Lav
Apostate (62)
[ Give / Take ]
01:41:40 Mar 31 2017
Read 476 times

Apparently it's all the witches of Dark Souls in on this one haha.

•  REPLY  •

Gumiho
Gumiho
Sire (106)
Honor: 97
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Nocturnal Retribution is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
01:58:19 Mar 31 2017
Read 474 times

Witchcraft is not Satan or tantic how ever you say it. We reverse evil and do no harm none, If you read the wiccan read, I been into witch craft since I been 14, year's old. I do how ever do not believe in certain god or goddess I call them all out and each one for specific spell I wish to cast to protect my self.

(Sorry for my grammer I have dyslexia)

•  REPLY  •

Lav
Lav
Apostate (62)
[ Give / Take ]
02:51:26 Mar 31 2017
Read 470 times

I also know at least a few Satanists who are witches, I suppose that's a thing. But the two aren't so linked that you can't be either/or.

In response, perhaps in wiccan there is the harm none focus, but not all witches necessarily subscribe to that. Not all witches are wiccan, either. For example, me. While it's increasingly rare, I most certainly am willing and able to cause harm if the situation calls for it. And I'm willing to take the corresponding consequences of my own actions.

I'm also not entirely sure evil can be reversed...but perhaps it's more apt in my case to say that balance is my goal. I don't actively try to generate more negativity, but I'm aware all things are part of the world and you can only compress them so far until they bleed out in other ways.

Not the most charming, whimsical, happy path, but it's the one I'm subscribed to for the time being.

•  REPLY  •

GreenCraft
GreenCraft
Apostate (62)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
00:12:05 Apr 06 2017
Read 414 times

Although tantra is AMAZING, its not part of the craft.

My work is all green in nature (pun intended)

Satan is essentially an angel, created by G-d, and limited to angelic power. I see no value in worshipping an angel.

•  REPLY  •

Lav
Lav
Apostate (62)
[ Give / Take ]
01:59:45 Apr 06 2017
Read 408 times

While I wouldn't disagree with any other thing you've said, GreenCraft, I do think there is value in worshipping whatever speaks to you clearest. Just because it doesn't work for you on the same level doesn't instantly mean it has no value to another. Many may not have that same closeness with nature as some of us do. Therefore, a greener path is just as nonsensical or invalid to them.

In short, to say it's without value seems a little hasty.
Perhaps for your usage it has no value, sure.

•  REPLY  •

Umyalanaraku
Umyalanaraku
Evil Spirit (60)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
02:28:18 Apr 06 2017
Read 403 times

I am not religious, however I do believe all of them hold some bits and pieces of truth. I do not believe in one religion as truth though. I have never met or communicated with any god or goddess, although that's not to say they do not exist. I have experienced things that seemed supernatural or at the very least I couldn't explain them logically or scientifically. So, who knows for certain, we don't, it's all faith based. But if it works for someone, who am I to say otherwise.

•  REPLY  •

GreenCraft
GreenCraft
Apostate (62)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
02:49:42 Apr 06 2017
Read 401 times

I'm good with that Lav. Indeed, to each their own. :o)

•  REPLY  •

LuciferShaitan
LuciferShaitan
Shadow (10)
[ Give / Take ]
15:34:35 Apr 13 2017
Read 347 times

witchcraft is all about magic, but most people are confused about witchrlcraft and magic.

i am the God of magic, worship me and i will enlighten you more abundantly...

•  REPLY  •

Lav
Lav
Apostate (62)
[ Give / Take ]
01:26:36 Apr 14 2017
Read 339 times

The God of Magic. Huh.
Pretty sure I got this all by my little old self, thanks though.

•  REPLY  •

AryanDrusus
AryanDrusus
Dastard (23)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
08:43:46 Apr 14 2017
Read 332 times

Definition of witchcraft
1a : the use of sorcery or magic
b : communication with the devil or with a familiar
2: an irresistible influence or fascination
3: wicca

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/witchcraft

Witchcraft is a practice of a certain type of spirituality. According to the definition posted above from an online source, one can say that the definition is comprehensive and exhaustive.

Wicca would be a religion started by Gardner in the West and only a selected group are entitled to call themselves, "Wiccans".

The threefold rule applies in any element of witchcraft. For example, the use of candles for focusing sessions are deemed to be a form of witchcraft. Anything that involves sorcery or magic is also witchcraft.

The best that witchcraft can do.... well, it all lies in your INTENT.

You reap what you sow.

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Vampirewitch39 on May 28 2018  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.2215 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X