Gomez
Quadruped (33)
Honor: 4
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
04:56:02 Apr 27 2024
Read 25 times

Your one stop to find out everything worth going to (cuz I go to it).

Saturday, April 27th: QXT's: Newark, NJ: Leather and Lace Kink night. Doors open at like 8 or something. $15

*Grab your tights and hike em up your butt, cuz its leather n lace night tomorrow. Will it be great??? I have no idea. These kink nights bring out either the best or the worst in people. lol. If you have no money you can just go dressed up and they'll probably let ya in anyways. lol. or I will.

Saturday, May 11th: The Brooklyn Monarch: Brooklyn, NY: CYBERTRON. 10 p.m. $15

Grab your masks and neon dreds outta the trash, were bringin em back for ONE night (no hell no; i'm joking; don't wear the mask srsly; they're ugly and you cant breathe....but the neon dreds were so fun). It starts at 10 pm and that's a pain in the ass cuz the last train outta Brooklyn home is early but so be it.

May 5th, Burlington county fairgrounds: Lunar Faire. 5-10 p.m.

Its literally a witches fair. I went to it last year it was great. Fairies and witches and vampires and normies all over. You can buy some seriously weird things here. IDK how i'm gonna get up there this year but i'll make an appearance.

and thats all i'm going to I think for the next few weeks. I may make a point to go to QXT's all summer long. There's big things later in the year but I'll post them when its time.

•  REPLY  •

POST RESPONSE

•   QUOTE  •   QUOTE HELP  •  

POST PREVIEW

•  CLOSE PREVIEW  •  
Post preview does not reflect tags that may be stripped out after you post. What HTML tags you can use depends on your membership type. More information.

•  Events Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.0514 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X