BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
20:31:48 Jun 01 2010
Read 3,167 times

The Hunger: A Sanguinarian School:

We are taking applications. I will be selecting 5 students to join this mentorship before I hit level 90. So if you were only of the people I told to get ready, fill out your application! Click the picture below to go to the Application page in the mentorship. Copy the questions and mail your answers to me. I will then present your answers to the rest of the group and we will take a vote deciding your vote. This mentorship is by APP ONLY. It is for VAMPYRES only. It is for SERIOUS students only. Thanks!!

TheHungerCrest

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
11:39:02 Jun 12 2010
Read 3,077 times

We are still taking applications but there are only 2 spots available, so look alive!

•  REPLY  •

Anaksha
Anaksha
Spellbinder (81)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Dark Souls (Coven)
15:30:39 Jun 17 2010
Read 3,059 times

Still taking applications, so get em in!! They're not that hard to fill out. The reason I want my school to be app only is because if the student takes the time to fill out the app, it proves that they will be active and that they are serious about getting their education about being vampyric.

•  REPLY  •

Anaksha
Anaksha
Spellbinder (81)
[ Give / Take ]
15:42:49 Jun 17 2010
Read 3,057 times

Oh yeah. also would like to add that their is a diverse group of students in my school and anyone is welcome, however, this mentorship is for students who are over the age of 18. That is my first and most important rule. ok, thanks!

~Sexy

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
20:13:21 Jun 20 2010
Read 3,044 times

Exceptions can be made to the 18 and over rule. I have a 17 yr old in there now. As long as the person is mature. :)

•  REPLY  •

Synncredible
Synncredible
Apostate (62)
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven Of The Teutonic Order is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven Of The Teutonic Order
12:32:03 Jun 21 2010
Read 3,037 times

You just said look alive and we're running a vampyric school...am i the only one that sees the humor in that? :P

•  REPLY  •

xcrimsonxshadowx
xcrimsonxshadowx
Wraith (46)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
01:40:06 Jul 01 2010
Read 3,019 times

hey sexy im interested

•  REPLY  •

FateUnseen
FateUnseen
Shaitan (64)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
11:13:09 Jul 01 2010
Read 3,012 times

I would like to join...but I would feel guilty about leaving the mentorship I am already in...its difficult

•  REPLY  •

RaggedyAndy
RaggedyAndy
Sire (101)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
16:13:20 Jul 01 2010
Read 3,009 times

FateUnseen: You shouldn't feel guilty about leaving your current Mentorship if you find another that you like better. Some get bored or outgrow their Mentorships as they get up in the ranks; it's only natural, and expected, that after Pupils have had more time to check out VR and the other Mentorhships, or as new ones are created, that they move on.

I have had a few leave mine to go to others, but there were no hard feelings. The only thing I would have appreciated is their having the courage and consideration to message me to let me know rather than just leave without saying anything.

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
17:33:38 Jul 12 2010
Read 2,995 times

And that is why we all love you Synn!

PV.. thanks for writing that! He is very right my friend. if you want to join, you should not feel guilty. I'm not sure if I have a spot open or not, but I will check and if I do, it's your's! :)

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
18:53:07 Jul 24 2010
Read 2,967 times

For new peeps or peeps looking for a serious mentorship:

I only have ONE spot left!

•  REPLY  •

Owlish
Owlish
Venerable Sire (136)
[ Give / Take ]
13:14:40 Jul 31 2010
Read 2,935 times

A place with DD and Sexy? :0
It's like a dream come true.

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
20:56:44 Aug 02 2010
Read 2,928 times

lmao if you want to join hun all you have to do is say so ;)

•  REPLY  •

Owlish
Owlish
Venerable Sire (136)
[ Give / Take ]
05:48:28 Aug 03 2010
Read 2,920 times

I'm already in one! I like this one, but if people are looking for fun, Sexy's Mentorship is the place to be.

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
20:05:47 Aug 03 2010
Read 2,915 times

It can be kind of fun, but it's more educational definitely. It's serious in there, ya know? I like it to be that way. :)

•  REPLY  •

SexyGangstaBabe
SexyGangstaBabe

No Longer Registered
07:34:33 Aug 04 2010
Read 2,913 times

Sexy is a very nice person, And im sure she will teach you well!

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
22:07:26 Aug 08 2010
Read 2,901 times

Thanks sweetie :)

•  REPLY  •

Owlish
Owlish
Venerable Sire (136)
[ Give / Take ]
17:22:32 Aug 11 2010
Read 2,890 times

I'm in Psi's mentorship now, and hopefully for good, but the others should know that this will be a GREAT place for all the mentorship needs one could have.

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
17:44:36 Aug 11 2010
Read 2,888 times

You're in the circle?? I'm in there too.. under Anaksha :) That's one of the best and most well-organized mentorships I have ever been in!

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
03:31:30 Apr 23 2014
Read 2,462 times

We are accepting applications and new students for the school. If you are interested, please send me a message letting me know!

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
21:10:47 May 21 2014
Read 2,378 times

We have one open spot available. Let me know if you're interested. I can definitely help you with figuring things out as far as "what you are". Everyone with the same abilities seems to "awaken" in early adulthood. My school caters to those who are at the beginning-advanced stages of their Awakening. You know that you are not like normal people. You know that you have special abilities, and you know that you are attracted to the Vampire/Werewolf Community. You are not alone and I'd love to help you. I have been an advocate in the Vampyre Community for a long time now.. almost five years and I feel that this is part of my calling!

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
19:57:47 Jun 25 2014
Read 2,299 times

I have one spot open. Let me know if you want in ;)

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
19:46:18 Aug 18 2014
Read 2,222 times

I believe I have a spot available for the newbies!!

For the higher levels, I currently have a waiting list. I willbe able to ttake on 10 more individuals when I hit Level 110. This should be soon. If you are wanting to learn more about yourself and haven't had much luck where you're at or you simply want a mentorship with an active forum to play in, come hang with us! Fill out the application above and send it to me in a regular VR message and I'll get back to you immediately!

•  REPLY  •

NightWitch
NightWitch
Wyvern (85)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
02:43:33 Sep 14 2014
Read 2,130 times

Ok I will give it a try what is the worst that can happen?

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
15:48:57 Jan 19 2015
Read 1,758 times

Hello all! I now have five spots available in the Sanguinarian School. I have just sent an invitation to someone who has requested to join, so I will only be able to send out four invitations. If you are interested, feel free to message myself, Woolfe, xMrSilver, BADxMOONxRISING, or HellOnWheelz and we will get you in ASAP! To everyone else.. Enjoy your time here at the Vampire Rave! ;-)

•  REPLY  •

SilverTongue
SilverTongue
Unregenerate (63)
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
16:12:54 Jan 19 2015
Read 1,756 times

there are now 5 slots open.

if you are a newly/recently awakened vampyre, or even if you've know for sometime, this is the place to learn about your gift.
BeautifulEnlightenment is a terrific teacher and she has taught me so much about myself since my return to VR.

you would truely be doing yourself an injustice by not joining.

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
16:05:25 Apr 21 2015
Read 1,600 times

We have ONE slot left open. Let me know directly if you would like to get in. ;)

•  REPLY  •

LadyLibra
LadyLibra
Sire (102)
[ Give / Take ]
01:07:32 Mar 11 2016
Read 1,318 times

I have recently had ten spots open up. Seven are available! Send your app today! ;)

•  REPLY  •

Astrophile
Astrophile
Sire (104)
[ Give / Take ]
Letchworth (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Letchworth (Coven)
14:08:33 Mar 11 2016
Read 1,314 times

Love this mentorship :)

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
19:01:05 Mar 21 2016
Read 1,290 times

It loves you too sexy chocolate ;)

•  REPLY  •

LadyLibra
LadyLibra
Sire (102)
[ Give / Take ]
02:03:56 Apr 03 2016
Read 1,263 times

OK we now have seven slots available! If you would like to join, please message me with your application! ;)

•  REPLY  •

FallenxAngel1313
FallenxAngel1313

No Longer Registered
23:03:08 Apr 11 2016
Read 1,239 times

This place has taught me so much.

•  REPLY  •

Lap1s
Lap1s
Venerable Sire (130)
Honor: 745
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
20:27:50 Apr 15 2016
Read 1,226 times

this is an awesome place to be

•  REPLY  •

LadyLibra
LadyLibra
Sire (102)
[ Give / Take ]
05:27:06 May 03 2016
Read 1,188 times

AWWWW Thank you SO MUCH you girls! I appreciate that. Also... Listen up y'all.. The Hunger has only ONE slot left! I have two pending invites out. So, whoever gets theirs first gets in I reckon. I have sent them out a while ago, though. SO.. If you are interested please message me here or on my main account, BeautifulEnlightenment. If I can get the invite out to you faster than they come online, than the slot will go to you. After that there's going to be another waiting list. Just message me because slots open up often! ;)

•  REPLY  •

LadyLibra
LadyLibra
Sire (102)
[ Give / Take ]
02:13:29 May 23 2016
Read 1,158 times

OK... We have ONE SLOT open again... I opened up three more slots, two have already been filled. If you would like an invite, just let me know please.

•  REPLY  •

LadyLibra
LadyLibra
Sire (102)
[ Give / Take ]
04:31:17 May 26 2016
Read 1,151 times

So we are full again!!! I will post when we have any spots available. Actually both of mine are full now. :(

Will let everyone know when I have space available.. If you would like to get on the waiting list, either post here or you can just send a message to my BE account ;)

And thank you to my students and coven members for your continued help and support!! ;)

•  REPLY  •

LadyLibra
LadyLibra
Sire (102)
[ Give / Take ]
18:43:29 May 31 2016
Read 1,123 times

That slot has filled up also...

So we are back to a waiting list..

If you would like to be put on the waiting list, you can either message me here or on BeautifulEnlightenment or you can simply just post to this thread..

"Please put me on the waiting list."

Sorry for the wait. I have one student that should be graduating soon. A couple others that are still at 0 posts, but they are NEW members.. so I'm not ready to kick them yet.. After a few more weeks, I won't feed bad though, so just put your name on the list and by then, you should be able to get in. Like any other waiting list, the FIRST person who gets on it will be the FIRST person to get in.

•  REPLY  •

SookieWolf
SookieWolf
Primogenitor (99)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 7 years.
07:59:46 Jun 10 2016
Read 1,083 times

"Please put me on the waiting list."

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
02:54:42 Jul 02 2016
Read 1,018 times

I am SO sorry for the delay my friend!! A slot has just opened, so you have been sent an invite!

We are now full again! If you would like to join, just leave your screen name here... That way I have a copy of the waiting list that's in chronological order.. Remember peeps.. The list is FIRST come FIRST get in LOL

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
21:10:43 Jul 16 2016
Read 969 times

Umm OK.. I had three people's names listed on this thread for the waiting list and two of those posts have disappeared. Good thing I have a PHOTOGRAPHIC memory and remember one name was:

tallslimmature

;)

Yeah.. I will send you an invite hunny.. I just had a slot open up. To the other man that was on the waiting list, I'm really sorry, but I did forget your screen name. Please send me a private message and I will get you back on it. tallslimmature was the first person on the waiting list, but if he's not around anymore, it would go to the other person that was listed. I will try to remember the screen name in the meantime. If anyone ELSE knows, feel free to refresh my memory. I would really appreciate that.

Also... If you would like to be put on the waiting list, you may post your screen name here and that you want to be listed. I'd like to keep those posts as it helps me to keep it fair and first come first serve. But just to be on the safe side, please message me as well and I will stick it in my saved folder. That ensures you get placed on the waiting list. Just in case a post gets deleted by accident or something. ;)

Also... One of my Assistant Mentors and I are going down the Pupils page today and trying to get rid of some of the dead weight. We're warning a couple members.. I figure in the next couple weeks or so a few spots will be opening up. SO... If you wanted in the Hunger, NOW is the time to get your butt on the list LOL :)

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
00:50:31 Jul 27 2016
Read 942 times

OK I have two spots that just became free due to inactive members......So if you would like to join us, let me know!!! Two spaces available! Get at me! ;)

•  REPLY  •

Anaksha
Anaksha
Spellbinder (81)
[ Give / Take ]
22:06:54 Aug 26 2016
Read 871 times

I am now sorry to inform you that I am full and can not take any more members in at this time. I AM, however, ALWAYS accepting applications. You will be put on a list, and then the next spot that becomes available will go to the first who came. It's a first come, first serve deal in this place. ;) You may simply post your name here, OR, send me a message to any of my profiles letting me know that you would like to be put on the list. I will get you in as soon as I can, or send you to my OTHER mentorship. I believe THAT still has a few spots available. So, I DO at least have a place to put you while you are waiting! ;)

•  REPLY  •

xRhiannonx
xRhiannonx

No Longer Registered
01:35:57 Sep 19 2016
Read 821 times

BOTH mentorships are actually full right now. If you wanna put in an app, you still can. We will figure something out for you in the meantime. ^_^

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
16:49:29 Nov 16 2016
Read 701 times

I have ONE spot available! If you would like a spot and I've told you there was a waiting list, REMIND ME! It's been a WHILE since I had a spot open up and well, no one follows directions so, of course I have no list to work with in the thread here.... So.... If you was on the waiting list, you're gonna have to remind me. Otherwise, I have an available spot which will be open to the first person who gets up with me about it. For future reference........ If I've told you in the past to put your name in the thread it was for a good reason. When I say I have trouble remembering things, I HAVE TROUBLE REMEMBERING THINGS. Help ME help YOU. ;)

•  REPLY  •

NightHowler
NightHowler
Doppelganger (69)
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Secrets is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Secrets
01:23:37 Dec 10 2016
Read 636 times

can i join sis

•  REPLY  •

QueenZombiee
QueenZombiee
Superior Sire (140)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
23:30:48 Jan 06 2017
Read 587 times

Why just for vampires?

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
00:14:23 Feb 17 2017
Read 483 times

Oh, it's not! We have changed over the years. That thread is OLD. I am not allowed to make a new one though until this one is dead. lol :) Anyone can join, let me make that clear! Thank you Queen :)

Also............ I am getting ready to go up to 130. I will have 10 more spots available. Right now I am at 40 pupils. I can make a waiting list. If you would like to join, please post here and let me know. Once I hit, I will check this and send out the invites. :)

•  REPLY  •

Necromance
Necromance
Bete Noire (44)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
15:33:16 Feb 19 2017
Read 471 times

Love the school definitely a second home for me.

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
22:47:12 Feb 20 2017
Read 455 times

Aww thank you!!! Glad you like it :)

•  REPLY  •

LaSoeurDesAnges
LaSoeurDesAnges
Daemon (95)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
22:47:25 Feb 20 2017
Read 454 times

You did what for how many donuts?

•  REPLY  •

BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
[ Give / Take ]
22:48:12 Feb 20 2017
Read 451 times

ROFL! :D

It was 80 donuts... And I entertained a magician :D

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MooniePie on Mar 23 2017  •

•  The Collective Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.5016 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X