Grave Robber (22)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:18:14 Feb 04 2007
Read 6,413 times

my question is, is it still possible to be reincarnated today if in a past life you were turned into a vampire, and killed yourself?
and would it still be possible to be awakened?

i am asking this because i know someone who has dreamt of his past life, it started when he was very young and can still remember the dreams today, but not all of what were'dreams' were dreams per-say, some were like daydreams, or episodes where he saw it as if he were there, and didnt know when he 'woke up' what he had done for the length of time he was 'daydreaming'.
he still acts as though he is somewhat of a vampire, not just a steriotypical one either.

i was just wondering if any of you could shed some light on this subject at all.

•  REPLY  •

Tyrtheoldone
Tyrtheoldone

No Longer Registered
01:29:53 Feb 04 2007
Read 6,404 times

From what I know past lives only reflect in to the next life as karma that didn’t get taken care of in the privies life, that’s the only way I know that affect your next life physically. But I do know from personal experience that if you where a vamp in your past life than that has not affect on your life now other than if you want it to. But this is the first time I have ever heard of a past life as a vamp affecting your next life to a point where you still act that way out of habit.

•  REPLY  •

DarkVampyricPrincess
DarkVampyricPrincess
Grave Robber (22)
[ Give / Take ]

01:35:12 Feb 04 2007
Read 6,398 times

thank you for your information.
i know its strange, but i cant figure out why it is the way it is. i dont know how it would effect the next life if in your past life you were a vampire, but maybe because he wasnt one for very long, in his past life he regretted how short his life was, though he was alone.

•  REPLY  •

DeathNotes
DeathNotes

No Longer Registered
06:08:33 Feb 04 2007
Read 6,375 times

Hm. it depends upon how you view vampirism as a whole, really.

To some, vampirism is a one life event. However, I would see it as more than a single life occurance. What makes a vampire to me is much more profound and has effect not only on the physical senses, but rather on the soul/ energy body of a person. This condition can persist from one lifetime to another. Sometimes it is just a memory, and sometimes the spiritual state continues onwards into the next lifetime or the one afterward.

•  REPLY  •

DemianA
DemianA
Wyvern (85)
[ Give / Take ]

06:10:20 Feb 04 2007
Read 6,373 times

The question assumes a lot of hypothetical beliefs and subjective experiences. A dream may be full of information but is no indication that is what is experienced in that state has any real meaning or explanation. To believe yourself to be a reincarnated vamp, who commited suicide in a past life, then question if the experience was real is only answered IMO by : OK. Are vamps reincarnated as vamps? Only if it is your belief. It is all subjective, dream interpretation, reincarnation, vampyres, karma, are all matters of personal belief.

•  REPLY  •

NCBandit
NCBandit
Sire (108)
[ Give / Take ]
Poison (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Poison (Coven)
07:54:59 Feb 04 2007
Read 6,367 times

Yes, I do believe that it is possible for a vampyre to be reincarnated as well. I can recall more than one past life as well and I know that I am a psy vamp. Since I was reincarnated this only leaves the conclusion that I had to die which leads me to the conclusion that this is possible.

•  REPLY  •

Xander
Xander
Ophidian (66)
[ Give / Take ]

Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
08:53:06 Feb 04 2007
Read 6,363 times

I don't know a whole lot about reincarnation, but it's my understanding that it has more to do with how you lived your life than how you died. I could be wrong.

•  REPLY  •

trissy
trissy
Great Sire (110)
[ Give / Take ]
12:07:42 Feb 04 2007
Read 6,353 times

anything is possible..... did not ann rice explaine in a fictional book how some commited suicide and came back wanting to be vampirres agian...... ok i know fiction is fiction and fact is fact and some have a hard time destinguishing the two wich really needs to be done.......so come on............................

•  REPLY  •

Brokenaxe13fallen
Brokenaxe13fallen

No Longer Registered
16:46:23 Feb 04 2007
Read 6,343 times

it sounds like he has reawoken himself. Some can but only when they have the taste of there sire, or someone that reminds them of their old sire. Will they truly end the 'daydreams' that they are in.

•  REPLY  •

CuRsEdToDaRkNeSs
CuRsEdToDaRkNeSs
High Sire (150)
Honor: 26,335
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
17:18:37 Feb 04 2007
Read 6,340 times

I have had a reaccuring dream of a confrontation with a vampire, and there being blood exchanged by way of accident due to self defense, and being changed into a vampire. If persay that were a past life (most of my reaccuring dreams are) then in theory I would be part vampire reincarnated. I'm not saying that this is the case. I would think that if a vampire were in deed to die, they could indeed be reincarnated. Everything with a soul in my opinion does, and I personally see no reason as to why a vampire would not have a soul.

•  REPLY  •

karnstein
karnstein
Hellion (73)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
17:53:28 Feb 04 2007
Read 6,338 times

an interesting question. depends on the belief system i suppose. most of the vampire legends we are familiar with come from ostensibly catholic regions - and catholicism does not accept the existence of reincarnation. now there are many pedants on this site who will claim that beings or people with vampiric qualities from outside the East European region are not true vampires at all. so you are talking about a mythic crossover. to speak of a vampire being reincarnated in this sense would be like asking if there are Yetis in purgatory.

now i am a Gnostic, and as such believe that there are some truths or basis of truth in all mythologies, so i believe in reincarnation, and i believe there is some truths in the myths of vampires - so i accept that a vampire can be reincarnated - but i'm a blasphemer, so what do i know?

•  REPLY  •

Onyx90
Onyx90

No Longer Registered
18:31:49 Feb 04 2007
Read 6,331 times

I know that there is reincarnations out there, but I don't know about vamps can be re-born from a former pastlife. I have a friend and she claims that she had a past life being a vampire. So I get quite confused about a past life vampire. It might exsist, it might not. I'll eventually find out.

•  REPLY  •

karnstein
karnstein
Hellion (73)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
18:47:32 Feb 04 2007
Read 6,328 times

dont see the problem - if you believe in vampires and believe in reincarnation, i dont see why a vampire can't be reincarnated - unless you subscribe to the idea that a vampire has no soul. this is following the myth of a vampire being a reanimated corpse. all the vampires here claim to be living people - mostly claiming to be born as vampires. i think most people here do not believe in the Hollywood / Victorian novel depiction of a vampire.

mind you - even if that were true, is it possible that if a person dies, and there soulless corpse rises from the grave - could the soul still have some knowledge of what it's former host is experiencing? then the reincarnated person might have some memory of what it's body is doing.

if a soul leaves the body upon death, what happens if someone is resuscitated? is the soul dragged back, or does a new soul take possession of the revived body? what if the soul has already taken up residence in a new baby? does the baby die, or go through life without a soul?

•  REPLY  •

DeathKnightShimitar
DeathKnightShimitar
Serpent (52)
[ Give / Take ]

18:58:13 Feb 04 2007
Read 6,326 times

no...I say this because I think it showed that one was weak and that I think would stop an awakening from happening again.

•  REPLY  •

Elemental
Elemental
Sire (109)
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
00:27:02 Feb 05 2007
Read 6,315 times

Who REALLY knows? I mean in order for us to REALLY know..we would have to die to know what happens to our souls, wouldn't we?
I am actually not sure of the truth here. I was raised to believe that when you died your soul went to heaven or hell..then as an adult I got to exploring other religions and that was not the only option out there. Reincarnation as I have come to understand is about karma and the lessons we still have to learn or perhaps even teach others. People talk of past lives, but how would any of the rest of us know whether it was a hoax or not? We can not get inside someone's memory to find out.....not really.
Could it happen? I suppose ANYTHING is possible.

•  REPLY  •

karnstein
karnstein
Hellion (73)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
01:04:52 Feb 05 2007
Read 6,312 times

how do we know we are reincarnated, even if we remember a past life? if memories are information that can somehow linger after we are gone, maybe someone else can pick up on those memories, and falsely incorporate them into their own subconscious. having someone elses memories does not necessarily mean you were that person.

•  REPLY  •

Chippy
Chippy
Exasperater (20)
[ Give / Take ]

02:23:35 Feb 05 2007
Read 6,307 times

Past life can be a tricky business to unravel. True if you believe in the concept, there is a posibility that memories can have a undergo in the persons mind, giving them moments of uncertanty or "day dreams" as you so kindly put it. Truth is it depends on the being, nothing is set in stone for everyone.

•  REPLY  •

Kamara
Kamara

No Longer Registered
03:20:54 Feb 05 2007
Read 6,300 times

i believe in past lifes...i think they can come back to life again..so is the circle of life...

•  REPLY  •

Xauthic
Xauthic

No Longer Registered
06:40:13 Feb 05 2007
Read 6,290 times

I belive in past lifes, but also you have to take into consideration thier is a desease people can get that makes them appear more pale, they have an iron defficiancy in thier blood, so they need to eat more raw meat and thier gum line reseads makeing it appear as though they have fangs so perhaps this could explain your freind as well

•  REPLY  •

Behomoth
Behomoth
Viper (75)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
08:20:38 Feb 05 2007
Read 6,286 times

What always amazes me is if you really get into science they talk about time. Time is supposedly not linear. it is a manifestation of this plane of existence. Which means past, present and future are occuring at the same time. It can be proven by looking at time zones here. Very often I will speak to someone in Australia and they will be in the afternoon of the next day. That even puts dates to great events to be subjective. It's where it happened that sets the date of a happening because they can say such and such happened July 7 for instance and it would have been July 8 in the lower hemispheres and if in Europe very possibly the day before in the Americas...so its relative. I always get peeved when people bring up "new age" thoughts, like that was a nasty movement, because most of them, not all are very old thoughts that have come to the forefront or come out of Theosophy. Many believe the vampiric soul incarnates over and over as that is actually their immortality but the thing is, if you believe in reincarnation then everyone does that but from what I understand they repeatedly incarnate into the same bloodlines. Quite frankly people should be aware of future lives too if they believe in this. Old topic of contention for a long time and I think because we are in the physical our minds just cannot conceive of how time works and accept it as we see time as past, present and future in that order. All the information we have is anecdotal so who knows...none of us do.

•  REPLY  •

Scream
Scream
Bloodsucker (50)
[ Give / Take ]

10:46:53 Feb 05 2007
Read 6,283 times

if we believe in re incarnation we have to believe in it for everything that can die so id say yes it could happen

•  REPLY  •

SimonTheAntares
SimonTheAntares

No Longer Registered
12:43:56 Feb 10 2007
Read 6,272 times

I keep saying this same thing for over a year by now,you need to know mechanism of memory through mind first.

Memory in mind has 3 levels:

1.Descriptive Inscription

2.Retention

3.Playback

Going further explanation

1.At first stage of memory,remembering included,become fixed experience contents.Remembering.At first stage of memory,remembering included,become fixed experience contents.Remembering.

2.Although at second stage of memory, the experience contents which descriptive
inscription are done decreasing to quantitative and transfiguring qualitatively the process which it remains & is maintained.Grip.

3.At third stage of memory,descriptive inscription it is done and reproduce the experience contents which are kept. Remembrance.

Once again blood is the key.

•  REPLY  •

darkendvixen
darkendvixen
Spook (24)
[ Give / Take ]

16:00:11 Feb 10 2007
Read 6,268 times

I think it is quite possible that a vampire could be reincarnated. If vampires were souless, wouldnt they just be zombies that dont rot. I think with vampiers the soul is trapped in that body until that body has died and then the soul moves on to be reincarnated.

•  REPLY  •

LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
[ Give / Take ]
15:53:51 Feb 16 2007
Read 6,257 times

hmm...from my understanding of reincarnation, the soul is born again and again until initial set goals have been met. If in fact a person feels he or she was a vampire in a past life, I would suggest that a trained hypnotherapist assist the person in regression therapy to see what "happens."

•  REPLY  •

MisfitChick423
MisfitChick423

No Longer Registered
16:33:48 Feb 16 2007
Read 6,254 times

For once Simon is not so cryptic in his answer.

And I agree with Sacred. Reincarnation is part of the Hindu and Buhddist religions, and only untill certain goals are met, you stay in the physical realm and work towards those goals. But I agree that you should do a past life regression to see if you were a vampire in a past life

•  REPLY  •

Tzaddi
Tzaddi
Venerable Sire (136)
[ Give / Take ]
21:05:12 Feb 22 2007
Read 6,240 times

I don't think that Vampires are reincarnated. They are preternatural creatures, and once dead, most often remain dead unless they have been"preserved" so that they can be re-awakened, like in Underworld. The unusual recollections of your friend be a "psychic" leftover from a previous lifetime, or something from the past trying to get a message across. It could be a medical condition from a previous lifetime also, which was mentioned in an earlier post.

•  REPLY  •

Luckyone
Luckyone
Changeling (71)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
22:49:02 Feb 22 2007
Read 6,237 times

of course, once a vamp always a vamp. It's not just your body that is awakened but your soul. When I say I will live forever as a vampire I do not mean like you see it in the movies. I mean it is in my soul and I will be re-born as a vampire again & again forever.

•  REPLY  •

DaQueenOfNight
DaQueenOfNight
Dastardly Being (59)
[ Give / Take ]

20:04:20 Feb 23 2007
Read 6,228 times

I believe in Reincarnation...I also think that most if not all of us have a past life if not more than one

•  REPLY  •

Emaeralds
Emaeralds
Venerable Sire (130)
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
20:36:42 Mar 11 2007
Read 6,212 times

am beginning to question myself about my beliefs on reincarnation after reading so many posts on it before i started i didnt believe in it but now am beginning to wonder

•  REPLY  •

BathoryBabe
BathoryBabe
Sire (109)
[ Give / Take ]

02:11:12 Mar 12 2007
Read 6,204 times

They say if you kill yourself in a past life you are sent back to the same life to try and do things better this time and will continue to be brought back until you have gotten it right and lived your life through the way it was supposed to end.

•  REPLY  •

CorpsexXxBeauty
CorpsexXxBeauty
Dastard (23)
[ Give / Take ]

02:22:19 Mar 12 2007
Read 6,201 times

That question can only really be answered by your self . It depends on weather you belive it or not .

•  REPLY  •

RavenEyes
RavenEyes
Hellion (73)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
02:34:06 Mar 12 2007
Read 6,195 times

Well if you believe vampires do not have souls, then it would be impossible because your soul is what is being reincarnated. Personally I think vampires still have their soul, so therefore it is possible that this individual is a reincarnated vampire. He may have been reincarnated very shortly after he died, which is why he had these "dreams" frequently and posesses vampiric qualities.

•  REPLY  •

Macabre
Macabre
Evil One (74)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
18:56:58 Mar 13 2007
Read 6,181 times

This is actually my situation. Spiritually I am a dark force, with vampiric qualities to me- I used to feed on the blood of mortals all the time in my past life.

I was put into this body by accident really. I was fairly powerful, and my other body could do extraordinary things, like leap 30 ft into the air.

Being in this life has taught me a sense of humility and I have learned how to love again. Before I was a ruthless monster, but now I care and I love.

•  REPLY  •

Temptress666x
Temptress666x
Specter (43)
[ Give / Take ]

19:52:15 Mar 13 2007
Read 6,179 times

I am not too familiar with reincarnation or have I had these dreams and or daydreams, before. I do, however, believe that it is possible. That is a very interesting story. A reincarnated vampyre should be able to remember his/her past through any type of dream and/or daydreams of different sorts.

•  REPLY  •

thesnarkhunter
thesnarkhunter
Haunt (40)
[ Give / Take ]

20:11:40 Mar 13 2007
Read 6,176 times

Aren't vampires supposed to not have a soul? So they have no way to reincarnate?

•  REPLY  •

Emaeralds
Emaeralds
Venerable Sire (130)
[ Give / Take ]

01:15:22 Mar 14 2007
Read 6,170 times

i do not believe that this would be possible

•  REPLY  •

BloodLust1724
BloodLust1724
Enchanter (80)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
14:48:58 Mar 14 2007
Read 6,163 times

I agree with what scream said way above me. if we believe in reincarnation then yes, anything can happen. if one were a vampire in a past life then there is no reason why they couldnt be reincarnated... if we can as well. they probably wouldnt be a vampire again when they were reincarnated... but anything is possible.

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 31 2010  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.3747 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X