.
VR
Artists- luis royo
General Discussion
•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •



the666inside
the666inside
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 172
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
19:57:01 Jun 01 2005
Read 2,561 times

I am curious, who knows who Luis Royo is and what items you may own, by luis royo?

I own 20+ items that he painted.




•  REPLY  •


SimpLesLyDeAd
SimpLesLyDeAd

No Longer Registered
20:00:20 Jun 01 2005
Read 2,524 times

i am so sorry to say this but i don't know who he is...
for what i have hear he is very good....



•  REPLY  •


lenoresprettycorpse
lenoresprettycorpse
Daemon (95)
Posts: 783
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:00:39 Jun 01 2005
Read 2,523 times

name sounds familluer(sp?) i'll check him out later



•  REPLY  •


HellChildDami
HellChildDami
Primogenitor (99)
Posts: 1,107
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:18:52 Jun 01 2005
Read 2,517 times

This is probably one of the more familiar pieces you see here on VR .. Many people have his work in their profiles and don't even know it .. I for one wasn't sure who's work it was at first and I have actually used a few of his works ..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Luis Royo Offical Site



•  REPLY  •


the666inside
the666inside
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 172
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
20:29:36 Jun 01 2005
Read 2,510 times

I am going to post some pics in prof.



•  REPLY  •


Deity
Deity
Premiere Sire (126)
Posts: 1,199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:37:51 Jun 01 2005
Read 2,507 times

DarknessBound introduced me to Luis Royo a few months ago. I've come across numerous profiles that display his work.
I think he is an amazing artist endowed with a fabulous talent. The depiction of sensuality intertwined with a darker realm is simply amazing.


http://www.aumania.it/fa_royo1.html

some more art can be found there.



•  REPLY  •


ShadowWolf766
ShadowWolf766
Marplot (14)
Posts: 425
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
22:15:22 Jun 01 2005
Read 2,500 times

Hes one of the few artist that I like for the work that he makes. I love his work.



•  REPLY  •


lenoresprettycorpse
lenoresprettycorpse
Daemon (95)
Posts: 783
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:21:16 Jun 01 2005
Read 2,497 times

oh yeah now i know who ur talking about i love his art its really nicely done.



•  REPLY  •


Nightvision
Nightvision
Dastard (23)
Posts: 73
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:29:10 Jun 01 2005
Read 2,493 times

very nice dami, thanks alot for the info. Yeah have seen alot of his works on the net, but have none in my home..



•  REPLY  •


YourDarkness
YourDarkness
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 306
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:58:45 Jun 01 2005
Read 2,488 times

I've actually never heard of him... hmm...



•  REPLY  •


blacktear
blacktear
Irritater (16)
Posts: 296
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:37:23 Jun 02 2005
Read 2,479 times

yeah i have never even heard of him...srry i will check him out...lol



•  REPLY  •


Octavia
Octavia

No Longer Registered
01:35:23 Jun 02 2005
Read 2,471 times

I absolutly love Luis Royo! I'm a big fan of his art and all fantasy art for that matter.



•  REPLY  •


Epitaph
Epitaph

No Longer Registered
01:37:39 Jun 02 2005
Read 2,470 times

I have seen some of his artwork and all the pieces I have seen are great wish I could own one.



•  REPLY  •


the666inside
the666inside
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 172
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
18:21:55 Jun 02 2005
Read 2,456 times

I have posted a few luis royo pictures in my profile.



•  REPLY  •


LadySmitthms
LadySmitthms

No Longer Registered
21:47:42 Jun 02 2005
Read 2,449 times

He has provided much insperation for artist over the years, He is an amazing artist. ~Lady~



•  REPLY  •


Angelique1985
Angelique1985
Heretic (18)
Posts: 43
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:30:51 Jun 03 2005
Read 2,444 times

I haven't heard of him



•  REPLY  •


Octavia
Octavia

No Longer Registered
09:37:15 Jun 03 2005
Read 2,439 times

It sounds wierd, but I like his pictures of the future. With the beautiful women who are in sexual positions with robots.... They kinda look like cyborgs. And the city in the background is in ruins and on fire....
I've always liked those ones, don't ask why...lol



•  REPLY  •


Crazywolf
Crazywolf
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 82
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
09:38:57 Jun 03 2005
Read 2,438 times

Luis Royo and Dorian Clevenger are 2 of my (current) favourite artists, have been for the past few years



•  REPLY  •


thebatt
thebatt
Superior Sire (145)
Posts: 1,199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:42:30 Jun 03 2005
Read 2,435 times

i'm really surpised that so many people don't know who royo is.
oh well.



•  REPLY  •


SoGothicItHurts
SoGothicItHurts

No Longer Registered
11:13:20 Jun 03 2005
Read 2,429 times

nada men... nada... ni idea quien putas es ese... not even because i speak spanish i know who the hell he is....



•  REPLY  •


DarknessBound
DarknessBound
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 1,356
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
12:27:01 Jun 03 2005
Read 2,424 times

I loveeeee Luis Royo. He is one of my favorite artists. I've known of him for quite a while now, and I must say....his work is impecable. I am glad he is recognized. I LOVE HIS ART! That man can paint!


♥



•  REPLY  •


leah
leah

No Longer Registered
14:30:42 Jun 03 2005
Read 2,416 times

i have no idea who that is but i want to find out.



•  REPLY  •


necroroses
necroroses

No Longer Registered
07:15:03 Jun 04 2005
Read 2,405 times

luis royo and boris vallejo are wonderfull artists http://www.luisroyo.com/ihomeroyo.htm


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




•  REPLY  •


Firefly
Firefly
Nihilist (19)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:02:57 Jun 09 2005
Read 2,396 times

i have a collection of his art , i like it a lot .... , i'm a fan of him



•  REPLY  •


DarkPharaoh
DarkPharaoh
Disciple (53)
Posts: 129
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:13:21 Jun 09 2005
Read 2,392 times

gonna look it up now thanks for the info



•  REPLY  •


Kappa
Kappa

No Longer Registered
04:40:09 Jun 09 2005
Read 2,384 times

haven't heard of him but like what i see



•  REPLY  •


darkgoddess06
darkgoddess06

No Longer Registered
05:44:48 Jun 09 2005
Read 2,378 times

i've checked out hus website and think his artwrok is well done



•  REPLY  •


darkgoddess06
darkgoddess06

No Longer Registered
05:44:53 Jun 09 2005
Read 2,378 times

i've checked out his website and think his artwrok is well done



•  REPLY  •


LadySmitthms
LadySmitthms

No Longer Registered
06:04:18 Jun 09 2005
Read 2,376 times

Roya is a source of insperation, I am a 3D artist and his stuff is stunning, I wish I owned some of his orginals :-)



•  REPLY  •


MadonnaGacy
MadonnaGacy

No Longer Registered
05:43:11 Jun 12 2005
Read 2,364 times

i love luis royo i think he makes some of THE most beautiful art i have ever seen i have one of his pics on my profile



•  REPLY  •


DarkLight
DarkLight

No Longer Registered
07:45:19 Jun 13 2005
Read 2,357 times

hmm.. I enjoy his paintings.. nice to finally put a name to the work.. hes right up there with Amy Brown, i think.



•  REPLY  •


reddeem
reddeem

No Longer Registered
15:39:39 Jun 13 2005
Read 2,354 times

Royo is one of the best... any one has some of this years work? pls tell me if u know... 10x



•  REPLY  •


GHAwk0666
GHAwk0666
Bête Noire (44)
Posts: 107
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:20:42 Jun 14 2005
Read 2,344 times

Royo is one of the best,

I own several of pieces of his work.

Secret II
People of the Wolf
The Albino Knife
Dolls
Fallen Angel
Warm Winds porfolio

Just to name a few. I also own all of his Books of Illustrations



•  REPLY  •


Athena
Athena
Serpent (52)
Posts: 100
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:03:34 Jun 14 2005
Read 2,341 times

I enjoy his paintings and pictures. I was always drawn to his work, but didnt know the name of the artist until here recently.



•  REPLY  •


ANewExistence
ANewExistence

No Longer Registered
02:28:53 Jun 17 2005
Read 2,334 times

I've never heard of him, but I'll check him out...



•  REPLY  •


VampyOne
VampyOne
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 232
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:06:52 Jun 17 2005
Read 2,328 times

I had heard of him, but hadnt put his name with his pictures until recently. I love his work-some dark, some future, all beautiful.



•  REPLY  •


VampealOmega999
VampealOmega999

No Longer Registered
00:37:47 Jul 07 2005
Read 2,321 times

I've seen some of his work and I wish to own some one day soon. If you love Luis Royo, also check out H.R. Giger. He is also a very awesome artist.



•  REPLY  •


Stragella
Stragella
Serpent (52)
Posts: 151
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:19:25 Jul 07 2005
Read 2,315 times

I discovered Luis about a year ago, his art work is in my profile, my screensaver too.. I found his art at the link also provided in my profile..
www.epilogue.net



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Nicnivian on Aug 05 2005  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.4226 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X