.
VR
Seeking Asetians
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



XoracleX
XoracleX

No Longer Registered
07:05:51 Apr 20 2009
Read 600 times

I have reacently descoversed the Asetian Bible and truely belive I could be a descent af Aset,the problem is I can't find any tue Asetians out there.If you're out there and wish to talk with me please,please get in touch.Or if you'd like to know more about the subject let me know.I know there are more of us out there.Please respond!




•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by oracleofdarkness on Apr 28 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0547 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X