.
VR
Please rate/comment my Journal again.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



AngeliqueBousier
AngeliqueBousier
Evildoer (42)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:04:47 Jul 13 2009
Read 486 times

Okay, I've already posted one Forum about how I wanted people to come rate/comment my Journal. But, now, I've posted some new poetry about my true self. Don't get what I mean? Go read my Journal in the poetry section and read July's section and I'm sure you'll understand what I mean. Mainly, the first half *the bottom up to about mid-way* are the first poems I ever wrote. The rest are, as I said, about my true self and how I feel about something I enjoy doing. Please, tell me what you all think. If you don't like it, tell me. If you do like it, tell me. If you like it but don't want to do anything to show how you feel, then why are you even reading them? Ha. I'm kidding. Trying to make a smile in this pathetic attempt to get comments. Eh.. I suck at this. I'm leaving now. But please, as I said, it would make me very happy if I were to have some new comments about my new work. Thank you very much, members of VR.

-Angelique/Alexandria




•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:42:18 Sep 17 2009
Read 452 times

This is a duplicate thread.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Sep 17 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.068 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X