.
VR
I need
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Ciardha
Ciardha
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,070
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:48:01 Jul 23 2009
Read 469 times

Hi everyone i think need a mentor




•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:56:06 Jul 23 2009
Read 464 times

Being above level 80 you can't be mentored. :) Mentoring is only for levels below 80.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MBK on Jul 23 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1136 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X