.
VR
Ok i'll put my pride in check.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Breeti
Breeti
Changeling (71)
Posts: 119
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:25:37 Aug 02 2009
Read 604 times

All right due to the fact i hate gitting killed due to lack of friends i'm here to pleed with those of you that will Add me. to there friends list. Thank you.




•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:50:53 Aug 02 2009
Read 602 times

You with friends whats the world coming to. lol



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
05:52:24 Aug 02 2009
Read 599 times

I have added you Breeti =)



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
09:55:24 Aug 02 2009
Read 595 times

Added and Rated Breeti.



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
21:55:33 Aug 02 2009
Read 585 times

I have added you as well.



•  REPLY  •


vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
00:05:25 Aug 03 2009
Read 577 times

I am adding you!!

feel free to do the same!!


hum radu what do you mean? is it *shivers* that bad?



•  REPLY  •


Serenity
Serenity
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 285
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:32:52 Aug 03 2009
Read 573 times

you should feel priviledge, you know because when I add I add in 4

(meaning? I got 4 profiles so you gain 4 at once lol)

Please feel free to return the favor, thank you!



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:32:31 Aug 03 2009
Read 568 times

He is no that bad should have seen him at his wedding . He looked scared to death.



•  REPLY  •


Breeti
Breeti
Changeling (71)
Posts: 119
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:39:09 Aug 03 2009
Read 565 times

did not, and it was just a bit odd to stand up thier infrount of every one. but it did go nice.



•  REPLY  •


Serenity
Serenity
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 285
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:41:31 Aug 03 2009
Read 562 times

-feels like sending him wedding songs by pm- lol
I wonder how would radu be stadning in tux at his wedding?



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:43:51 Aug 03 2009
Read 561 times

It was all the beer that kept you calm. But the truth is he is a good person and a good friend so add him you will not be sorry.



•  REPLY  •


Breeti
Breeti
Changeling (71)
Posts: 119
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:28:58 Aug 03 2009
Read 559 times

I did'ent see you complaining about drinking my free beer. And THANX .




•  REPLY  •


XipeToltec
XipeToltec
Savage (61)
Posts: 9
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:43:40 Aug 03 2009
Read 556 times

Hi! I've added you to my friends list :)



•  REPLY  •


cherryblossom
cherryblossom
Superior Sire (145)
Posts: 2,005
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:30:22 Aug 03 2009
Read 542 times

you are added and rated with my profiles lol



•  REPLY  •


MadameButterfly
MadameButterfly

No Longer Registered
02:02:00 Aug 05 2009
Read 520 times

well you got 3 of my 4 profiles lol

so I added you for the 3rd time the fourth will be later tonight!

remember to add me too!!

Free beer???? When are you getting married Radu? I want free beer too!



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:51:14 Aug 06 2009
Read 513 times

I have added and rated you. :)



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
02:20:22 Oct 19 2009
Read 493 times

Added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:28:56 Oct 21 2009
Read 489 times

I'm looking for the same as far as journal & friend adds. (And if you rate me, I rate back what I get.)

Please (double) add me and I will be most happy to add you as well! =)



•  REPLY  •


paxnor
paxnor
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 2,084
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:23:45 Oct 22 2009
Read 486 times

...it was lovely...



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by BillytheJust on Apr 13 2013  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2225 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X