.
VR
Please read and rate
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



thekevil
thekevil
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 8
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:01:50 Aug 05 2009
Read 490 times

I just finished my profile it's not much to look at without having the power of premium but stop in tell me what you think and rate please.




•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
17:44:46 Aug 05 2009
Read 475 times

Profile looks good I re-rated you.



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:19:56 Aug 05 2009
Read 464 times

nice profile i rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:15:09 Aug 06 2009
Read 457 times

I have rated and added you, feel free to do the same. :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1355 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X