.
VR
Please Add The Living Dead
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
21:31:20 Aug 05 2009
Read 516 times

If you haven't yet, please feel free to add me to your friends list and if you would be so kind as to add my journal to your favorites, I would be grateful.

I will be sure to add you to my friends list as well as your journal. : )

I assure you, you will not be eaten.




•  REPLY  •


22:48:42 Aug 05 2009
Read 499 times

Just added you to my friendlist, added you to my favourite journal and rated your profile.



•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:53:21 Aug 06 2009
Read 471 times

There is no need to close one thread for profile review requests/rates/adds and begin another for the same topic (even with a different title). I am closing this thread. The old thread with the same purpose has been re-opened.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Aug 06 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0801 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X