.
VR
BITE is out
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Myrka
Myrka

No Longer Registered
23:19:06 Aug 22 2009
Read 445 times

The first issue of Bite, Journal of the Undead is out. If you have a chance, please check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.vampiresong.com/Bite.html

Fair warning to those under 18, some of the work contains adult content.

Thanks!




•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:20:13 Aug 22 2009
Read 442 times

I think this needs to be posted in the love me section.

please read the vr manual chapter about forums please.

thank you ^^



•  REPLY  •


Myrka
Myrka

No Longer Registered
23:23:29 Aug 22 2009
Read 439 times

Sorry!



•  REPLY  •


Kashka
Kashka
Leech (2)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
23:52:48 Aug 22 2009
Read 420 times

Closed for duplicity. :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Kitsuna on Aug 22 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1377 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X