.
VR
Help Save the Wolves of Idaho
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



SkieShauphen
SkieShauphen
Changeling (71)
Posts: 12
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:51:21 Aug 26 2009
Read 448 times

Petition link: http://www.care2.com/go/z/e/AFpSV/zJoT/bKWl5


Please, I'm asking for now but soon I'll start telling. Sign this petition. It doesn't cost you anything and if you don't care/like it then it won't come back to haunt you later I swear. Regardless of what you think about wolves I'm asking you to sign this for the benefit of everyone else who does care. And if you do care then I don't even have to ask. You've probably already signed this! XD




•  REPLY  •


TheVampyreNakia
TheVampyreNakia

No Longer Registered
21:59:06 Aug 26 2009
Read 446 times

This is a good cause. Thank you for posting this. I hope many will sign.



•  REPLY  •


SkieShauphen
SkieShauphen
Changeling (71)
Posts: 12
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:19:47 Aug 26 2009
Read 443 times

Me too. I mean it's bad enough that wolf hunting is still legal in Canada, but in the states?! Come on people. We have more sense than that. There are plenty of deer and elk here in the states to hunt just like everyone else does and guess what? Those quadrupeds AREN'T endangered like the wolf is....fuck some people are assholes you know?



•  REPLY  •


meeper
meeper
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 914
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:58:55 Aug 26 2009
Read 441 times

This topic is a very heated and political one for anyone who is aware of the arguments on both sides. The VR forum is not the place to being making threads or posts that are a political nature. Hence this is being closed.

You can always put information like this in your journal.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by meeper on Aug 26 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.14 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X