.
VR
Hey You! You're awesome! Be my friend!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MisUnderStood09
MisUnderStood09

No Longer Registered
02:00:17 Aug 27 2009
Read 484 times

Be my friend please....
Don't add my journal if you're not going to read it.
Be my friend....
DISCLAIMERS:
1. Random
2. Obsessed w/ music and butterflies
3. If you are easily annoyed, don't add me. I dont annoy intentionally, but a lot of people find me annoying.


TO PEOPLE who said YES
:D
message me when you add me...
I'll add you too.

TO NO:

...No comment...wait, no. Tell me why if you think it won't hurt my feelings...




•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:21:50 Sep 09 2009
Read 455 times

This is a duplicate thread.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Sep 09 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0644 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X