.
VR
If you want to be friends
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
17:30:17 Aug 31 2009
Read 478 times

I am willing to add you .Please return the favor .Blessed Be.




•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:02:55 Sep 01 2009
Read 471 times

rated and added you....



•  REPLY  •


PigPredator
PigPredator

No Longer Registered
03:09:50 Sep 01 2009
Read 466 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:00:46 Sep 01 2009
Read 462 times

Gotcha Sweetie, I rated and added you as a friend. Plus, I added your journal.
I would be honored if you do the same.
=)



•  REPLY  •


LibidinousLuke
LibidinousLuke
High Sire (154)
Posts: 2,059
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:04:31 Sep 01 2009
Read 459 times

Rated and added you and your journal.



•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
17:04:04 Sep 01 2009
Read 454 times

Thank you all for your responses I shall return thy favor .Blessed be.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by aerobella on Sep 09 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0909 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X