.
VR
Fraudulent Emails
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Aracon
Aracon
High Sire (156)
Posts: 2,860
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:50:45 Sep 04 2009
Read 525 times

Greetings all,

I have just had a notification from Cancer - it reads,

"I am getting reports from new members that you are sending them messages, falsely telling them that if they set you as their referrer, it will help their stats/level. This is an outright lie. You are lying to new members and trying to get referrals that you did not earn. This is referral fraud. If you continue this, it will earn you a suspension. "


This was NOT me and I would like to request that that person who is presumably using my name to do so, to please stop. I do not wish for my account to be suspended due to your childish games. So whomever is playing this game, please stop it, or I WILL track you down.

Thank you.
Aracon.




•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,392
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:53:19 Sep 04 2009
Read 521 times

The forum is not the place for this, as you should well know.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by imagesinwords on Sep 04 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0616 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X