.
VR
I need feed back!!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:17:53 Sep 07 2009
Read 434 times

I've posted new journal entries.. I've got a couple of short short stories that I'd like feed back on.
I'm always looking for ways to improve them.
Tips are definitely welcomed!

Rai




•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MyWorldYourDream on Sep 07 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1024 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X