.
VR
Want to join a new coven
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Ciardha
Ciardha
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,070
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:34:38 Sep 25 2009
Read 484 times

hay everyone i would like to join a new coven message me if you would like me to join




•  REPLY  •


XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 22
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:36:44 Sep 30 2009
Read 460 times

Message UmbralAngelus, RazrTheHollowAngel or any ACM if you are interested in DeMorte. I'm over there as an ACM on my other account.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Nov 15 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0637 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X