.
VR
Calling all Military
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



TheFireWithin
TheFireWithin
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 2,110
Honor: 75
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:53:40 Oct 18 2009
Read 482 times

I'd like to talk to and get to know anyone on here who is a current military member.
I've met a few and they turned out to be good people and it's been brought to my attention that more and more are joining every day.
Please add me and let me know so that I may do the same.




•  REPLY  •


TheFireWithin
TheFireWithin
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 2,110
Honor: 75
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:14:52 Oct 18 2009
Read 474 times

Please, any and all military, post here.



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:41:21 Oct 22 2009
Read 466 times

all my family & extended family is or was in the military in one branch or another, but as for myself, I'm just a military wife =)



•  REPLY  •


TheFireWithin
TheFireWithin
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 2,110
Honor: 75
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:20:14 Oct 22 2009
Read 462 times

I'm looking for current military on VR.



•  REPLY  •


KISS
KISS

No Longer Registered
04:03:12 Oct 22 2009
Read 457 times

united states navy on a six month leave



•  REPLY  •


TheFireWithin
TheFireWithin
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 2,110
Honor: 75
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:57:31 Oct 23 2009
Read 450 times

Rated and added.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by BillytheJust on Apr 13 2013  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.094 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X