.
VR
Any one need?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



PatrickTheDarkOne
PatrickTheDarkOne
Fiend (35)
Posts: 37
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:43:57 Oct 20 2009
Read 485 times

Hey, does any one need a some friend? Well, if you do, I'm that guy. Look for, patrickthedarkone, and he will be your friend.




•  REPLY  •


RaggedyAndy
RaggedyAndy
Sire (101)
Posts: 535
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:12:14 Oct 20 2009
Read 475 times

Re-rated and added to Friend List. :)



•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
21:35:12 Oct 20 2009
Read 469 times

Thank you dear I added you please do the same.Blessed be.



•  REPLY  •


everlust
everlust
Disciple (53)
Posts: 16
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:31:23 Oct 21 2009
Read 464 times

Rated and added to friends list. Thanks!



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
12:07:06 Oct 21 2009
Read 458 times

Added rated and favourited you



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
14:10:39 Oct 21 2009
Read 455 times

You have been added and rated and stalked. Please feel free to do the same.



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
17:25:18 Oct 21 2009
Read 450 times

rated added you and your journal. feel free to return the favor



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:27:02 Oct 21 2009
Read 447 times

I'm looking for the same as far as journal & friend adds.

Please add me and I will be happy to add you as well! =)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Nov 15 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1114 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X