.
VR
Searching For Psi Vamps
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



selective
selective
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 144
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:10:32 Nov 13 2009
Read 496 times

Seeing how most people are on here for the Fictional Books, Fictional Movies, Fictional Games, The Music, and other stuff.

I'm here for Psi Vamps, and looking to find others like myself that know and use the energy for real supernatural abilities.

I'm not asking how to do anything, cause I already know how. Just looking for others I relate to and can connect with.

Add me to your friends list,
and I'll add you to mine.

Post here so I know to add you.




•  REPLY  •


ImperfectBeing
ImperfectBeing
Evil One (74)
Posts: 185
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:10:35 Nov 13 2009
Read 491 times

Hello !



•  REPLY  •


XoracleX
XoracleX

No Longer Registered
03:31:10 Nov 14 2009
Read 483 times

Hello I'm here I'll add you.



•  REPLY  •


Artume
Artume
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 1,943
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
11:58:11 Nov 14 2009
Read 478 times

Supernatural? I think the word here would be metaphysical.

Don't inlcude me, just stating my two cents.



•  REPLY  •


selective
selective
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 144
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:48:25 Nov 14 2009
Read 470 times

oracleofdarkness, you're added :)

vvSoulshroudevv, everyone knows you are a Role Player, just stating my two cents.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0928 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X