.
VR
Does anyone need more friends?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:32:02 Nov 14 2009
Read 519 times

If that got your attention, you're in the right place....lol

Anyone who adds me gets added in return on not only one account, but 3. It's simple- add me and you get 3 for 1. I do have to ask though- MESSAGE ME IF YOU DO. I have som many names on my list already, I get back to you faster if I know you just added me.




•  REPLY  •


Wamphyri
Wamphyri
Hellion (73)
Posts: 951
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:47:54 Nov 14 2009
Read 516 times

I do not understand this concept .....More friends count i think that is total rubbish...I have a few friends but i count them as friends ...I speak when i can.

This is the fall of VR



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:53:29 Nov 15 2009
Read 509 times

Blame the new status system for that one. Some of us have our higher status levels because of bonuses, not just marks.



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
15:02:03 Dec 01 2009
Read 490 times

greetings I have dropped by and rated your profile as well as added u and your journal I would be honoured if you could do the same.



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
21:47:19 Dec 01 2009
Read 486 times

Will do! I could use more friends!



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
23:53:48 Dec 01 2009
Read 483 times

greetings have rated and added.



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
10:50:36 Dec 02 2009
Read 479 times

Everyone has been added. You don't have to in return but if you choose to you can.



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:25:11 Dec 02 2009
Read 474 times

add you rate you hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


nightangel
nightangel
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 551
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:15:26 Dec 03 2009
Read 467 times

I am already your friend! So just dropping in to say hey *waves*



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by LordZacharias on Dec 03 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1258 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X