.
VR
I need rates.. Please
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Tonyab
Tonyab
Wraith (46)
Posts: 80
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:27:42 Nov 26 2009
Read 513 times

Hi, I'm Tonyab and I'm at 17% I'm trying to get to 20...




•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:29:33 Nov 26 2009
Read 500 times

I added and rated you. Good luck with the numbers.



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:54:48 Nov 27 2009
Read 490 times

Hi I rated and added you. good luck.



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
14:19:30 Nov 27 2009
Read 481 times

rated and added you as well as ur journal, please return the favour



•  REPLY  •


PrincesaScarlette
PrincesaScarlette
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 88
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:43:08 Nov 27 2009
Read 464 times

Rated you a 10, added you as a friend, favorited your journal



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0897 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X