.
VR
Add Me Please and will return the favor
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



EssencesOfDarkDreams
EssencesOfDarkDreams
Dastard (23)
Posts: 1
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
08:05:39 Nov 29 2009
Read 503 times

Hi everyone, I need more friends...if u add me please tell me and I'll return the favor....thanks so much! i need help reaching lvl 20




•  REPLY  •


SexyGangstaBabe
SexyGangstaBabe

No Longer Registered
16:15:01 Nov 29 2009
Read 481 times

your added and rated a 10



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:22:50 Nov 29 2009
Read 476 times

I've added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


VB
VB

No Longer Registered
18:25:14 Nov 29 2009
Read 473 times

You have been added, rated, and stalked :) Please return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
21:29:47 Nov 29 2009
Read 471 times

Rated and added you n your journal



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
21:51:08 Nov 29 2009
Read 469 times

rated and added as well as your journal



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
05:40:55 Dec 01 2009
Read 466 times

greetings have rated and added as well as your journal.



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
06:45:35 Dec 01 2009
Read 463 times

Added and rated Essences :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1216 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X