.
VR
Add me Please
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



RavenMoonMist
RavenMoonMist
Harasser (15)
Posts: 8
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:59:40 Dec 14 2009
Read 523 times

Hi,

Im trying to get rid of the friend penalty. Please add me and i will add you as well. Let me know. Add my journal too and i will add yours.

Don't forget to rate me and my portfolio :)

Thanks,
Raven




•  REPLY  •


SatansChild
SatansChild
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 2,228
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:03:48 Dec 14 2009
Read 520 times

Got ya on all .



•  REPLY  •


RavenMoonMist
RavenMoonMist
Harasser (15)
Posts: 8
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:07:09 Dec 14 2009
Read 518 times

Thank you. Returned



•  REPLY  •


gusion
gusion
Premiere Sire (125)
Posts: 1,022
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:40:10 Dec 15 2009
Read 495 times

added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


Foreverseeking2
Foreverseeking2
Shaitan (64)
Posts: 466
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:20:57 Dec 16 2009
Read 488 times

I came , I saw , I added! :)



•  REPLY  •


RavenMoonMist
RavenMoonMist
Harasser (15)
Posts: 8
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
06:18:11 Dec 16 2009
Read 476 times

Thank you, has been returned.



•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
22:45:05 Dec 19 2009
Read 469 times

added and rated you



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1086 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X