.
VR
Haitians : RIP, Underground & VampireRave
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



RIP
RIP
Revenant (41)
Posts: 1
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:45:19 Jan 14 2010
Read 475 times



RIP & he's members from Underground-Culture.com & in name of VampireRave.com members want to express our deepest condolence to the Haitians.
Our prays are with the families & friends & every one close to someone that has been hit by this tragedy.
We would also leave here a small note:
Countries, gouvernements, and all of those who can, please just help them out without looking into your pockets.
May your screams be heard in all nations, and hunt those who close their eyes to your needs...

RIP



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by LadyKrystalynDarkstar on Feb 06 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0609 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X