.
VR
Looking for Proper mentorship for me
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Rabynion
Rabynion
Banshee (72)
Posts: 653
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:48:37 Jan 20 2010
Read 535 times

I am currently searching for the proper mentorship for myself. I am a recognized member of the Vampyric community. It is my intentions to find a mentorship that focus' strongly on the teachings/guidance of the dark gift. Ritual, Magick, Prana work, and Self Enlightenment for the individual, inturn improving the greater picture as a whole. (Refering to the Community.)
Any Suggestions?




•  REPLY  •


GrandMaster
GrandMaster
Royal Sire (221)
Posts: 2,003
Honor: 50
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Kings
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
10:01:13 Jan 22 2010
Read 524 times

I have a mentorship open,but it is about my country,Germany,if you was willing to join,I would let you



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0583 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X