.
VR
I have added photos
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Wamphyri
Wamphyri
Hellion (73)
Posts: 951
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:53:29 Jan 31 2010
Read 509 times

And i need friends but nice friends ones that will talk to me and not just be a statistic. If you have no intention of talking to me dont bother harsh maybe but i would rather have 3 friends that talked than 33 friends being a sheep




•  REPLY  •


CarnelianMyst
CarnelianMyst
Sire (100)
Posts: 188
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:00:15 Jan 31 2010
Read 506 times

I will talk to you, even if you are a profile peeker!



•  REPLY  •


Wamphyri
Wamphyri
Hellion (73)
Posts: 951
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:19:18 Jan 31 2010
Read 504 times

*swish* see that !! Instantly flashhed lol



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
16:47:38 Jan 31 2010
Read 493 times

I have rated and added you and your journal. Very interesting journal entries. lol



•  REPLY  •


11:56:30 Feb 05 2010
Read 482 times

Added and rated you. Great profile.



•  REPLY  •


KynthiaLucian
KynthiaLucian
Sire (104)
Posts: 3,345
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:36:47 Feb 05 2010
Read 479 times

re-rated and added.

*smiles.......sometimes I talk to much!!! you might regret it*



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:51:50 Feb 05 2010
Read 477 times

Rerated /added



•  REPLY  •


GrandMaster
GrandMaster
Royal Sire (221)
Posts: 2,003
Honor: 50
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Kings
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
15:10:37 Feb 06 2010
Read 471 times

I will rate and add you,I am not like some people on here that just add you to get their level higher,I actually talk to people when I can :D



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1197 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X