.
VR
Baby Pictures
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



xXxSKULLYxXx
xXxSKULLYxXx
Superior Sire (145)
Posts: 1,286
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:58:40 Feb 14 2010
Read 484 times

The ones that were taken of me at 8 weeks are finally up. Sorry it took so long, I have been really busy and sick. Friday I should have new pictures showing me at 12 weeks. Go have a look-see




•  REPLY  •


TIMEBANDIT
TIMEBANDIT
Venerable Sire (133)
Posts: 2,093
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:30:13 Feb 15 2010
Read 473 times

awesome ;) congrats my dear ..



•  REPLY  •


xXxSKULLYxXx
xXxSKULLYxXx
Superior Sire (145)
Posts: 1,286
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:28:35 Feb 15 2010
Read 470 times

Thanks :D



•  REPLY  •


xXxSKULLYxXx
xXxSKULLYxXx
Superior Sire (145)
Posts: 1,286
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:02:03 Feb 15 2010
Read 463 times

*YAY* four more days!



•  REPLY  •


Cadeau
Cadeau

No Longer Registered
01:38:49 Feb 16 2010
Read 458 times

I am closing this thread because it is more suited as a journal entry.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by RedXIII on Feb 16 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1033 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X