.
VR
Need journal added
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



SADIZTIKxINJEKTION
SADIZTIKxINJEKTION
Whelp (1)
Posts: 2,119
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:07:39 Feb 17 2010
Read 562 times

Please take the time to view my journal. I do my best to write in it often. I love to write! I also love to read people's comments so feel free to be honest about what you do or don't like.




•  REPLY  •


10:44:04 Feb 17 2010
Read 557 times

Added your journal.



•  REPLY  •


coolleyhou
coolleyhou

No Longer Registered
19:29:45 Feb 17 2010
Read 553 times

Okay...added your journal-please return the deed. Cheers.



•  REPLY  •


coolleyhou
coolleyhou

No Longer Registered
19:31:19 Feb 17 2010
Read 551 times

Wait...I can't log onto your journal-couldn't add-sorry.



•  REPLY  •


xXTroublexX
xXTroublexX
Haunt (40)
Posts: 538
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:13:06 Feb 17 2010
Read 546 times

Skipping over there like a school girl to add you.



•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
21:48:59 Feb 18 2010
Read 539 times

added your journal



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
11:19:10 Mar 22 2010
Read 507 times

have added as well as rated and added to friends list



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
12:38:05 Apr 22 2010
Read 488 times

added



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
11:11:20 Apr 24 2010
Read 483 times

Added and rated.



•  REPLY  •


AramanthaMorganthe
AramanthaMorganthe

No Longer Registered
00:17:28 Apr 27 2010
Read 477 times

rated and added.



•  REPLY  •


F0LA
F0LA
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:22:33 May 28 2010
Read 467 times

Added and rated, would you return the favors please? Thank you so kindly.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Sep 29 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1405 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X